Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN - Creature Artshop [0/3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
TERMS OF SERVICE

• I accept CAD/USD via paypal, and gems. All prices will be listed in USD and gems.
• CAD/USD orders are prioritized.
• I require full payment upfront.
• I only offer refunds within 24 hours after you’ve paid for a slot. Make sure you truly want a commission before paying.
• It can take me 1-5 weeks to complete your commission, depending on the complexity of your order.
• Your commission is for your personal use only, do not use my artwork for commercial purposes. Please credit me as Isivryn!
• Do not trace, recolour, heavily reference, or claim my artwork as your own.
• I reserve the right to post your commissioned pieces as examples, on my social media, and/or on my portfolio as I see fit.
Will draw:
• Dragons
• Fantasy Creatures
• Most Animals
• Light Gore

Won’t draw:
• Anthros (unless your order is a headshot.)
• Heavy Gore
• Humans/Humanoids
• NSFW

PRICES AND EXAMPLES

Prices will rise depending on the complexity

Headshots: $25 / 3,500g

Busts: $45 / 5,500g
No bust examples yet.
Fullbodies: $65 / 7,500g

COMMISSION FORM

Here's a basic form template you can use while ordering. For your reference, please try to post images rather than links!
• Commission Type:
• Payment:
• Composition:
• Background:
• Notes:
• Reference:

SLOTS
? / ? / ?

TERMS OF SERVICE

• I accept CAD/USD via paypal, and gems. All prices will be listed in USD and gems.
• CAD/USD orders are prioritized.
• I require full payment upfront.
• I only offer refunds within 24 hours after you’ve paid for a slot. Make sure you truly want a commission before paying.
• It can take me 1-5 weeks to complete your commission, depending on the complexity of your order.
• Your commission is for your personal use only, do not use my artwork for commercial purposes. Please credit me as Isivryn!
• Do not trace, recolour, heavily reference, or claim my artwork as your own.
• I reserve the right to post your commissioned pieces as examples, on my social media, and/or on my portfolio as I see fit.
Will draw:
• Dragons
• Fantasy Creatures
• Most Animals
• Light Gore

Won’t draw:
• Anthros (unless your order is a headshot.)
• Heavy Gore
• Humans/Humanoids
• NSFW

PRICES AND EXAMPLES

Prices will rise depending on the complexity

Headshots: $25 / 3,500g

Busts: $45 / 5,500g
No bust examples yet.
Fullbodies: $65 / 7,500g

COMMISSION FORM

Here's a basic form template you can use while ordering. For your reference, please try to post images rather than links!
• Commission Type:
• Payment:
• Composition:
• Background:
• Notes:
• Reference:

SLOTS
? / ? / ?

@Decades
I'd love to commission you!
I have four characters I'd like to have done, all are canine (2x wolf, 1x yote 1xdog) I know you have only 3 slots, but I really want to make sure they all match.
I have gems and items from your WL if I need to bribe. LOL
@Decades
I'd love to commission you!
I have four characters I'd like to have done, all are canine (2x wolf, 1x yote 1xdog) I know you have only 3 slots, but I really want to make sure they all match.
I have gems and items from your WL if I need to bribe. LOL
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam Sure, just fill out the form and then we can work from there!
@Balam Sure, just fill out the form and then we can work from there!
@Decades Thanks!
As I don't have character sheets yet, I have a bunch of photos and text, and it's a big ole jumble. Do you have Discord, or would you rather me PM you all the info?
@Decades Thanks!
As I don't have character sheets yet, I have a bunch of photos and text, and it's a big ole jumble. Do you have Discord, or would you rather me PM you all the info?
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam PMs work fine, take your time! :)
@Balam PMs work fine, take your time! :)
@Decades If you have slots remaining, could I request one for your pick of any of my non-dragon feral characters I'm looking for art for?
@Decades If you have slots remaining, could I request one for your pick of any of my non-dragon feral characters I'm looking for art for?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Are you looking for art of Speckle? Please fill out the form and then we can work from there. :)
Are you looking for art of Speckle? Please fill out the form and then we can work from there. :)
@Decades [s]sorry for delay, got distracted[/s] • Commission Type: Fullbody if available, otherwise your choice • Payment: 7kg + any complexity fee • Composition: Honestly, I don't have a ton of ideas, so full artistic liberty. • Background: Artistic liberty again. • Notes: Tends to be quite a cheerful pup, always has a smile on his face. • Reference: [url=https://toyhou.se/10201397.speckle#32248526]TH link[/url] or [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/32248526_wKldXfHFzdN5RMR.png[/img]
@Decades sorry for delay, got distracted

• Commission Type: Fullbody if available, otherwise your choice
• Payment: 7kg + any complexity fee
• Composition: Honestly, I don't have a ton of ideas, so full artistic liberty.
• Background: Artistic liberty again.
• Notes: Tends to be quite a cheerful pup, always has a smile on his face.
• Reference: TH link or
32248526_wKldXfHFzdN5RMR.png
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Excellent, I'll get started whenever you're ready to send the payment. No complexity fee required!
@Alestrius Excellent, I'll get started whenever you're ready to send the payment. No complexity fee required!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22