Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Commission ~Closed~ (G/T)
1 2 3 4 5
so is the price okay? >< unless I’m misunderstanding xD
so is the price okay? >< unless I’m misunderstanding xD
IMG_0793.gifo722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
@DarkHyancith alright! Then, as human right? Then design fees r included!
@DarkHyancith alright! Then, as human right? Then design fees r included!
hello again!!
would i be able to commission a custom creature design from you? i really loved the design i bought from you a while back (rigelo) so i would love to get another if possible :'3
hello again!!
would i be able to commission a custom creature design from you? i really loved the design i bought from you a while back (rigelo) so i would love to get another if possible :'3
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate I'm not doing custom design creature sheet like rigelo atm, but i can design anyway but a little different. (With shading, design fees) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/645207911928430595/1005266177121063022/export-96.jpg[/img] Sample??
@Hocotate I'm not doing custom design creature sheet like rigelo atm, but i can design anyway but a little different. (With shading, design fees)
export-96.jpg
Sample??
ohh, i see! so one of the minimum prices with the fixed design price on top of it? thank you for clarifying (and for the sample image as well)!! i believe i still have a few other commissions i need to send payment for, so maybe i'll come back to your shop later so i don't lose track of my spending x') good luck with your commissions and thank you for the reply! [emoji=new friend size=1]
ohh, i see! so one of the minimum prices with the fixed design price on top of it? thank you for clarifying (and for the sample image as well)!!
i believe i still have a few other commissions i need to send payment for, so maybe i'll come back to your shop later so i don't lose track of my spending x') good luck with your commissions and thank you for the reply!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@DarkHyancith yes! (Sorry for late reply)
@DarkHyancith yes! (Sorry for late reply)
Scuttles over

Payment method : 300g +400kt (if you accept mixed payment)
Commission type : bust
Character's pic : this blorbo over here
Request for artwork : I don't have a lot in mind, but something mischievous would be good! Here's his th page if that helps: https://toyhou.se/15450348.cyril-vandame

Let me know if you're okay with this order, and if so - I'll send the payment over!
Scuttles over

Payment method : 300g +400kt (if you accept mixed payment)
Commission type : bust
Character's pic : this blorbo over here
Request for artwork : I don't have a lot in mind, but something mischievous would be good! Here's his th page if that helps: https://toyhou.se/15450348.cyril-vandame

Let me know if you're okay with this order, and if so - I'll send the payment over!
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@Rayymond
Yes! im 100% okay with this order
I'll try my best to draw it, but it may take some time. I'll try to finish it in a couple of weeks!
@Rayymond
Yes! im 100% okay with this order
I'll try my best to draw it, but it may take some time. I'll try to finish it in a couple of weeks!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5