Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {FULL} Pudge's Polaroids
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LaraAelric [center]Thorn!!! [img] https://i.imgur.com/qAh3VIj.png[/img] Sorry for the slight delay, hope you like him!!!
@LaraAelric
Thorn!!!
qAh3VIj.png
Sorry for the slight delay, hope you like him!!!
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@K4gryffindor aww I love him!! Especially his hair and bandana! And his sword <3 very eye catching!
@K4gryffindor aww I love him!! Especially his hair and bandana! And his sword <3 very eye catching!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric [center]And to finish it off: Ben! [img]https://imgur.com/gAVO5Pl.png[/img] Hope you like it! Thank you for commissioning me! Your group was a lot of fun and a nice challenge :D
@LaraAelric
And to finish it off: Ben!
gAVO5Pl.png
Hope you like it! Thank you for commissioning me! Your group was a lot of fun and a nice challenge :D
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
Hi there! Could I be on your ping list? :>
Hi there! Could I be on your ping list? :>

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@CherishUrSelf Added! :D (Love your username btw)
@CherishUrSelf Added! :D (Love your username btw)
@K4gryffindor I love him!!

You've been an absolute delight to work with and went above and beyond anything I'd hoped for when first reaching out! <3 I'll find some excuse to come back and get art from you again!

Can't wait to give these to everyone at our next session~!
Please let me know if you have a preferred way to be credited!
@K4gryffindor I love him!!

You've been an absolute delight to work with and went above and beyond anything I'd hoped for when first reaching out! <3 I'll find some excuse to come back and get art from you again!

Can't wait to give these to everyone at our next session~!
Please let me know if you have a preferred way to be credited!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric
I hope your group enjoys them! And I too look forward to working with you again in the future, all these characters were so interesting and well designed!
In terms of credit (since not everyone has FR), here are the links to my ToyHouse and Instagram (@knymff), either works :)

Edit: Sorry for the triple ping! The same message posted multiple times for some reason '^-^
@LaraAelric
I hope your group enjoys them! And I too look forward to working with you again in the future, all these characters were so interesting and well designed!
In terms of credit (since not everyone has FR), here are the links to my ToyHouse and Instagram (@knymff), either works :)

Edit: Sorry for the triple ping! The same message posted multiple times for some reason '^-^
@Vinuxe @Vinuxe @CherishUrSelf
Hello! I've opened up 2 more slots for the polaroids if any of y'all are interested :D
@Vinuxe @Vinuxe @CherishUrSelf
Hello! I've opened up 2 more slots for the polaroids if any of y'all are interested :D
I’m interested! Could I claim a slot? I’m close to funding for three dragons i(f it’s alright!) all of them are related and I’ve been needing to rename them too ^^’
I’m interested! Could I claim a slot? I’m close to funding for three dragons i(f it’s alright!) all of them are related and I’ve been needing to rename them too ^^’

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@CherishUrSelf
Marked you down :D Thank you for your interest! I can start once you complete the order form and send payment. If you'd like, you can send payment in increments (i.e. you pay for one drawing and when that one is done, pay for the next, etc.)
@CherishUrSelf
Marked you down :D Thank you for your interest! I can start once you complete the order form and send payment. If you'd like, you can send payment in increments (i.e. you pay for one drawing and when that one is done, pay for the next, etc.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7