Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Hibernaculum Art Shop [WAITLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
USERNAME: revuvuzela

PAYMENT TYPE ("gems"; "mix"; "art trade"; etc): gems

COMMISSION TYPE ("chibi color"; "full body lineart"; etc): fullbody color

REFERENCES ("link to dragon"; "image of your OC"; "DETAILED description"; etc): I've given some of the details/references in the DM that I just shot you, and I think I'd like to start with this gal in the dark unicorn centaur form I mentioned. I can give a little more info later, but I wanted to slam down a form while I'm still awake, lol.

I'd definitely love a second monster commission, but I can wait until you've cleared more of your backlog first, if that would he preferable.
USERNAME: revuvuzela

PAYMENT TYPE ("gems"; "mix"; "art trade"; etc): gems

COMMISSION TYPE ("chibi color"; "full body lineart"; etc): fullbody color

REFERENCES ("link to dragon"; "image of your OC"; "DETAILED description"; etc): I've given some of the details/references in the DM that I just shot you, and I think I'd like to start with this gal in the dark unicorn centaur form I mentioned. I can give a little more info later, but I wanted to slam down a form while I'm still awake, lol.

I'd definitely love a second monster commission, but I can wait until you've cleared more of your backlog first, if that would he preferable.
USERNAME: HyllusLepus

PAYMENT TYPE ("gems"; "mix"; "art trade"; etc): Treasure

COMMISSION TYPE ("chibi color"; "full body lineart"; etc): Colored fullbody + pet

REFERENCES ("link to dragon"; "image of your OC"; "DETAILED description"; etc): Multiple ref images of Hyllus, and if he could please be wearing the outfit in this image as well as holding the creature in it that'd be lovely
USERNAME: HyllusLepus

PAYMENT TYPE ("gems"; "mix"; "art trade"; etc): Treasure

COMMISSION TYPE ("chibi color"; "full body lineart"; etc): Colored fullbody + pet

REFERENCES ("link to dragon"; "image of your OC"; "DETAILED description"; etc): Multiple ref images of Hyllus, and if he could please be wearing the outfit in this image as well as holding the creature in it that'd be lovely
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
USERNAME: Sashathebrave

PAYMENT TYPE ("gems"; "mix"; "art trade"; etc): Gems

COMMISSION TYPE ("chibi color"; "full body lineart"; etc): Colored Fullbody

REFERENCES ("link to dragon"; "image of your OC"; etc):https://toyhou.se/16804540.tyvalin
USERNAME: Sashathebrave

PAYMENT TYPE ("gems"; "mix"; "art trade"; etc): Gems

COMMISSION TYPE ("chibi color"; "full body lineart"; etc): Colored Fullbody

REFERENCES ("link to dragon"; "image of your OC"; etc):https://toyhou.se/16804540.tyvalin
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
USERNAME: Warlocke

PAYMENT TYPE Gems

COMMISSION TYPE Fullbody Color

REFERENCES https://www.rprepository.com/c/sorc
the first image right now is a facial shape reference, then he has 2 arts so far
He should have some more art pending soon so more examples should be avalible by the time you get to me!

He's a totally new character, and I haven't written much about him on the site yet, but I am generally willing to gush about my ideas about him, haha. I've been in the middle of a move and it's been hectic so Im behind on actually overloading on info on the site like I normally do with OCs lol
USERNAME: Warlocke

PAYMENT TYPE Gems

COMMISSION TYPE Fullbody Color

REFERENCES https://www.rprepository.com/c/sorc
the first image right now is a facial shape reference, then he has 2 arts so far
He should have some more art pending soon so more examples should be avalible by the time you get to me!

He's a totally new character, and I haven't written much about him on the site yet, but I am generally willing to gush about my ideas about him, haha. I've been in the middle of a move and it's been hectic so Im behind on actually overloading on info on the site like I normally do with OCs lol
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
USERNAME: CalliopeVale

PAYMENT TYPE: Treasure

COMMISSION TYPE: Colored Fullbody

REFERENCES: Captain Chikara Steele, specifically, her demon form. (The first link has some of her backstory if you want to read up on her, but tl;dr, sci-fi captain with a lot of gene modding tech because Rich People; got knocked out of her setting at one point because personal writing projects.)

I don't know if this carries additional charges (and I'm fine if it does), but I'd like to see her working on a robotics project of some kind? It may look a little comical, since she's nine feet tall, but she's got a special interest in robotics and loses hours in a workshop if she can find one.
USERNAME: CalliopeVale

PAYMENT TYPE: Treasure

COMMISSION TYPE: Colored Fullbody

REFERENCES: Captain Chikara Steele, specifically, her demon form. (The first link has some of her backstory if you want to read up on her, but tl;dr, sci-fi captain with a lot of gene modding tech because Rich People; got knocked out of her setting at one point because personal writing projects.)

I don't know if this carries additional charges (and I'm fine if it does), but I'd like to see her working on a robotics project of some kind? It may look a little comical, since she's nine feet tall, but she's got a special interest in robotics and loses hours in a workshop if she can find one.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Hi there!! I saw your art recently on my friends forum and thought you were really amazing!
USERNAME: surfspooky

PAYMENT TYPE: Possible art trade?

COMMISSION TYPE: Half body, coloured (lineart is okay too, considering I can only do traditional art with no colour as an offer!)

REFERENCES: He's a silly guy!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mtNT5e5Be8s4GU8ncSUm3PSzlfcGuJ4y2n1AX4o6YQo/edit?usp=drivesdk
Hi there!! I saw your art recently on my friends forum and thought you were really amazing!
USERNAME: surfspooky

PAYMENT TYPE: Possible art trade?

COMMISSION TYPE: Half body, coloured (lineart is okay too, considering I can only do traditional art with no colour as an offer!)

REFERENCES: He's a silly guy!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mtNT5e5Be8s4GU8ncSUm3PSzlfcGuJ4y2n1AX4o6YQo/edit?usp=drivesdk
Untitled1387_20220718224515.png acecatcher.png
fr time + 3
bnaSbHl.png
6YtLZau.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ms8zPwX.png
GW180jv.png
Untitled1398_20220722194955.png
@artificialoddity I'M ALSO BACK! :D

USERNAME: Lanternmoth

PAYMENT TYPE (e.g. gems; art trade): Gems

COMMISSION TYPE (chibi color; fullbody lineart): Couple Chibi x2

REFERENCES (FR dragon link; Toyhouse link):
Krieg & Maya (Size difference example)

Ren Hada & Setsuna (Around the same height, Setsuna might be slightly shorter!)

ADD-ONS (check all that apply):
[-] Complex Background: (insert ref/idea here)
[-] Pet/Familiar

BACKGROUND (choose one):
[-] Solid Color: (insert color here)
[-] Shapes: (insert shape here)
[X] Transparent

EXTRA INFO (e.g. pose; expression):
For Maya & Krieg, anything cute or fluffy, or something energetic and ******. They go both ways. Use any colorscheme for Krieg from his ref that fits the mood- his standard and calm looks are the most common around Maya!

For Ren & Setsuna, something actiony- Ren is a demolitions expert, and Setsuna is an assassin and they work together!

Please and thankyou ;w;
@artificialoddity I'M ALSO BACK! :D

USERNAME: Lanternmoth

COMMISSION TYPE (chibi color; fullbody lineart): Couple Chibi x2

Krieg & Maya (Size difference example)

Ren Hada & Setsuna (Around the same height, Setsuna might be slightly shorter!)

[-] Complex Background: (insert ref/idea here)
[-] Pet/Familiar

BACKGROUND (choose one):
[-] Solid Color: (insert color here)
[-] Shapes: (insert shape here)
[X] Transparent

For Maya & Krieg, anything cute or fluffy, or something energetic and ******. They go both ways. Use any colorscheme for Krieg from his ref that fits the mood- his standard and calm looks are the most common around Maya!

For Ren & Setsuna, something actiony- Ren is a demolitions expert, and Setsuna is an assassin and they work together!

Please and thankyou ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
Oh my goodness your art style is adorable!

USERNAME: GloomyTeeth

COMMISSION TYPE (chibi color; fullbody lineart): Full Chibi!

REFERENCES (FR dragon link; Toyhouse link): https://toyhou.se/17653414.whiskers

[] Complex Background: (insert ref/idea here)
[] Pet/Familiar

BACKGROUND (choose one):
[] Solid Color: (insert color here)
[] Shapes: (insert shape here)
[X] Transparent

EXTRA INFO (e.g. pose; expression): I'm cool with any expression/ pose! Whatever you feel like doing! Also if you're not comfortable with this character I can totally switch him out <3
Oh my goodness your art style is adorable!

USERNAME: GloomyTeeth

COMMISSION TYPE (chibi color; fullbody lineart): Full Chibi!

REFERENCES (FR dragon link; Toyhouse link): https://toyhou.se/17653414.whiskers

[] Pet/Familiar

BACKGROUND (choose one):
[X] Transparent

EXTRA INFO (e.g. pose; expression): I'm cool with any expression/ pose! Whatever you feel like doing! Also if you're not comfortable with this character I can totally switch him out <3
USERNAME: Elaryi

PAYMENT TYPE: Gems!

COMMISSION TYPE (chibi color; fullbody lineart): Full body

REFERENCES (FR dragon link; Toyhouse link): here!

[x] Complex Background: Spooky forest!
[x] Pet/Familiar: Is it possible to have a bunch of bees with him?

BACKGROUND (choose one):
[] Transparent

Maybe leaning on his staff? I am cool with any pose you want though!
USERNAME: Elaryi

PAYMENT TYPE: Gems!

COMMISSION TYPE (chibi color; fullbody lineart): Full body

REFERENCES (FR dragon link; Toyhouse link): here!

[x] Complex Background: Spooky forest!
[x] Pet/Familiar: Is it possible to have a bunch of bees with him?

BACKGROUND (choose one):
[] Transparent

Maybe leaning on his staff? I am cool with any pose you want though!
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
Hi! I hope it's ok, but i wanted to ask for 2 characters? if it's not too much? sorry ;v;

USERNAME: Opossun

COMMISSION TYPE (chibi color; fullbody lineart): one chibi flat + one full headshot (so 700+700? so 1400? im bad at math)

Oc 1 for the flat chibi is Lamar

Oc 2 for the full headshot is Yorick

[] Pet/Familiar

BACKGROUND (choose one):
[x] Solid Color: (insert color here) (#03333D for Yorick)
[x] Transparent (For lamar)

Would it be ok to dress lamar in a floral shirt + black jeans? 0: sadly i havent made an example yet i'm sorry :'(

Lamar is a chill dude so a relaxed smile fits him!!

Also, about yorick; His eyes glow so it might affect the render! He's also a happy boy so a smile would fit him <: i would love if you kept his fluffy cape and his silver jewelry

Hi! I hope it's ok, but i wanted to ask for 2 characters? if it's not too much? sorry ;v;

USERNAME: Opossun

COMMISSION TYPE (chibi color; fullbody lineart): one chibi flat + one full headshot (so 700+700? so 1400? im bad at math)

Oc 1 for the flat chibi is Lamar

Oc 2 for the full headshot is Yorick

[] Pet/Familiar

BACKGROUND (choose one):
[x] Solid Color: (insert color here) (#03333D for Yorick)
[x] Transparent (For lamar)

Would it be ok to dress lamar in a floral shirt + black jeans? 0: sadly i havent made an example yet i'm sorry :'(

Lamar is a chill dude so a relaxed smile fits him!!

Also, about yorick; His eyes glow so it might affect the render! He's also a happy boy so a smile would fit him <: i would love if you kept his fluffy cape and his silver jewelry

ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8