Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sketch busts ( now w/ color! ) - open!
@satanism
Your offer is very interesting! :D7 And since you really seem to like and have the mood to draw my character, i gladly accept it with a background!
@satanism
Your offer is very interesting! :D7 And since you really seem to like and have the mood to draw my character, i gladly accept it with a background!
@Dakkokki

send a CR when you're ready and I'll accept it once ive sent you your wips :>
@Dakkokki

send a CR when you're ready and I'll accept it once ive sent you your wips :>
@Girahi

thank you v much! what kind of background would you like! :>
@Girahi

[quote name="satanism" date="2022-06-17 13:27:13" ] @Girahi thank you v much! what kind of background would you like! :> [/quote] I don't see much creativity under me but maybe sorta mist or something very strange since he's sorta an undead/spirit mage in a swamp. And talking about swamp i think there's some flowers on a swamp like Water hyacinth, Northern blue flag, also it can be droplets. This is a possibility to draw that maybe?
satanism wrote on 2022-06-17 13:27:13:
@Girahi

I don't see much creativity under me but maybe sorta mist or something very strange since he's sorta an undead/spirit mage in a swamp. And talking about swamp i think there's some flowers on a swamp like Water hyacinth, Northern blue flag, also it can be droplets. This is a possibility to draw that maybe?
@Girahi

yes! i can do that!! :>
send your CR whenever you are ready and i will accept it when i've sent you the work in progress!
@Girahi

yes! i can do that!! :>
send your CR whenever you are ready and i will accept it when i've sent you the work in progress!
bump! more slots now open!
bump! more slots now open!
I would love to snag a slot for two colored artworks of this character and this one, respectively!
Feel free to tell me your price estimate and I’ll send it on over!
I would love to snag a slot for two colored artworks of this character and this one, respectively!
Feel free to tell me your price estimate and I’ll send it on over!
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons | Toyhouse
I'd love to snag a slot for this girl. Please let me know what you think and your estimate.
I'd love to snag a slot for this girl. Please let me know what you think and your estimate.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@Lunisolace

it depends; if you're just wanting the busts (chest-up) for both it would be 3.5kg!!
please let me know if that is alright!

@vihuff

i can do that! would you like b&w or color! ( the b&w would be 1kg & the color would be 2.5kg!
@Lunisolace

it depends; if you're just wanting the busts (chest-up) for both it would be 3.5kg!!
please let me know if that is alright!

@vihuff

i can do that! would you like b&w or color! ( the b&w would be 1kg & the color would be 2.5kg!
That’s perfectly alright! Sending payment over!
That’s perfectly alright! Sending payment over!
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons | Toyhouse