Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ~ G/AUD ] Beastie Art Shack
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
Sounds great! And you seem to be going pretty quickly so no worries here. As for gore, I'm cool with it. (Thanks for asking!)
Sounds great! And you seem to be going pretty quickly so no worries here. As for gore, I'm cool with it. (Thanks for asking!)
kZvuyBG.png Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Kuzcat

Awesome! I wasn't expecting such a quick responsejfdshfgjh
Big thanks again :D I'm actually enjoying making these pieces a decent bit, I hadn't done a full lineart piece in a bit so it was fun to get to do some clean lines again!
@Kuzcat

Awesome! I wasn't expecting such a quick responsejfdshfgjh
Big thanks again :D I'm actually enjoying making these pieces a decent bit, I hadn't done a full lineart piece in a bit so it was fun to get to do some clean lines again!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@Kuzcat So many pings in one day- My bad! But here's the first piece! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/844174721645150268/1031565694124437565/nodaintythreat.png[/img] I enjoyed shading the wings a lot and the dress was cool to experiment with! I hope it's to your liking. I had her raise her hackles as best she could, wings out and feathers splayed.
@Kuzcat

So many pings in one day- My bad! But here's the first piece!

nodaintythreat.png

I enjoyed shading the wings a lot and the dress was cool to experiment with! I hope it's to your liking. I had her raise her hackles as best she could, wings out and feathers splayed.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Thank you! It looks great! I Love it.
Thank you! It looks great! I Love it.
kZvuyBG.png Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Kuzcat

So sorry- I've started on the second piece but I actually got a new pc so I've had to set it up and download stuff onto it from the other one. I'll be done soon!
@Kuzcat

So sorry- I've started on the second piece but I actually got a new pc so I've had to set it up and download stuff onto it from the other one. I'll be done soon!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
No worries! Thanks for the update!
No worries! Thanks for the update!
kZvuyBG.png Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Kuzcat Your artwork, after all this time, is finally complete!! Thanks so SO much for your patience, it means a ton to me... I hope that it was worth the wait, in the end the ideas I wanted to convey actually came out really well! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/862939074594340884/1035572767648645170/asteppastdeath.png[/img] The wilting beast that defies death itself. Its body has long started to fall apart, the creature having exceeded its lifespan decently. Despite this, a particular species of butterfly that feasts on flesh and blood was attracted to the defiant monster and started to take up residence along its body. While this would seem disadvantageous at first, in reality the insects had themselves incorporated into its very flesh, the largest and most outlived of the species digging their legs into the back and eye sockets where they proceeded to take up the function of eyes and wings. While the body, mass and prey of this silent hunter is given to the butterflies, the mobility, protection and shroud of the swarm is given to the beast itself. A strange and terrifying symbiotic relationship that extends beyond the afterlife.
@Kuzcat

Your artwork, after all this time, is finally complete!!
Thanks so SO much for your patience, it means a ton to me... I hope that it was worth the wait, in the end the ideas I wanted to convey actually came out really well!

asteppastdeath.png

The wilting beast that defies death itself. Its body has long started to fall apart, the creature having exceeded its lifespan decently. Despite this, a particular species of butterfly that feasts on flesh and blood was attracted to the defiant monster and started to take up residence along its body. While this would seem disadvantageous at first, in reality the insects had themselves incorporated into its very flesh, the largest and most outlived of the species digging their legs into the back and eye sockets where they proceeded to take up the function of eyes and wings. While the body, mass and prey of this silent hunter is given to the butterflies, the mobility, protection and shroud of the swarm is given to the beast itself.
A strange and terrifying symbiotic relationship that extends beyond the afterlife.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
It was definitly worth the wait! I absolutely love it! And the snippet is also great! Wow!
It was definitly worth the wait! I absolutely love it! And the snippet is also great! Wow!
kZvuyBG.png Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
e
e
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
H
H
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png