Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Madame Marleigh's Emporium
1 2 3 4 5
Oh my goodness they're absolutely wonderful!!! I love what you've done with them! The outfits are so pretty too! No changes needed at all! Thank you so very much!!
Oh my goodness they're absolutely wonderful!!! I love what you've done with them! The outfits are so pretty too! No changes needed at all! Thank you so very much!!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

[quote name="Mercenary" date="2024-02-16 09:57:01" ] Hi there! If you have a slot open, might I nab one please? And if you're full - may I be added to your pinglist? Thank you! [/quote] I have discovered the magic of pinglist subscriptions and generated one on the store orders page right here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3139348/1#post_51359846 !
Mercenary wrote on 2024-02-16 09:57:01:
Hi there!
If you have a slot open, might I nab one please? And if you're full - may I be added to your pinglist? Thank you!
I have discovered the magic of pinglist subscriptions and generated one on the store orders page

right here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3139348/1#post_51359846 !
fdMC21q.png
beep boop :3
beep boop :3
fdMC21q.png
boop!
boop!
fdMC21q.png
bdeeop?
bdeeop?
fdMC21q.png
@Dokusa Hello, may I request a Rendered Portrait for this buddy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90192028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901921/90192028_350.png[/img][/url] May I request that his facial expression be something of a delicate smile? Nothing over the top, just a small welcoming smile. Please include the apparel. That's the most important stuff. I'm not sure to what extent You do backgrounds, but if You know these [url=https://youtu.be/p1yDbck93sE?si=MeH9Rm6EUlixXyrK]ancient greek bathhouses[/url] and stuff like that, yeah... that kind of color aesthetic and vibe with additional fantasy for a background xD If that's okay Payment: 2.200 gems
@Dokusa
Hello, may I request a Rendered Portrait for this buddy?

90192028_350.png

May I request that his facial expression be something of a delicate smile? Nothing over the top, just a small welcoming smile. Please include the apparel. That's the most important stuff.

I'm not sure to what extent You do backgrounds, but if You know these ancient greek bathhouses and stuff like that, yeah... that kind of color aesthetic and vibe with additional fantasy for a background xD If that's okay

Payment: 2.200 gems
@Dokusa hello! your art is absolutely beautiful! I would love to get a slot please, if possible c:

Type: halfbody rendered
Character: Karma
Character Info: Karma is a demon hunter/exorcist and shrine maiden, but her shrine got destroyed by a demon that she had failed to properly seal so now she is hunting for the demon she accidentally freed. she uses a magic spear (i don't have a design for it yet though), and blue fire. she also has a fire spirit companion that takes the form of a 3-tailed fox. (she has more written in the story section of her page, but this about sums it up)
Other Info: I would love if her pose could possibly be more serious and combat ready, and have the inclusion of fire! probably a dark background
Payment: 2,850g + whatever complexity fees in gems

please let me know if I forgot anything!
@Dokusa hello! your art is absolutely beautiful! I would love to get a slot please, if possible c:

Character Info: Karma is a demon hunter/exorcist and shrine maiden, but her shrine got destroyed by a demon that she had failed to properly seal so now she is hunting for the demon she accidentally freed. she uses a magic spear (i don't have a design for it yet though), and blue fire. she also has a fire spirit companion that takes the form of a 3-tailed fox. (she has more written in the story section of her page, but this about sums it up)
Other Info: I would love if her pose could possibly be more serious and combat ready, and have the inclusion of fire! probably a dark background

gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
[quote name="DakerVadora" date="2024-04-28 11:07:49" ] @Dokusa Hello, may I request a Rendered Portrait for this buddy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90192028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901921/90192028_350.png[/img][/url] May I request that his facial expression be something of a delicate smile? Nothing over the top, just a small welcoming smile. Please include the apparel. That's the most important stuff. I'm not sure to what extent You do backgrounds, but if You know these [url=https://youtu.be/p1yDbck93sE?si=MeH9Rm6EUlixXyrK]ancient greek bathhouses[/url] and stuff like that, yeah... that kind of color aesthetic and vibe with additional fantasy for a background xD If that's okay Payment: 2.200 gems [/quote] Oh how handsome! Of course I would love to take on such an assignment~ I can most certainly do a background for him as well, though it will cost extra. Since this is simply a portrait, however, I would only charge it as a Basic background (525g). If the final total of 2725g is amenable to you, I will start right away on a proposal sketch!
DakerVadora wrote on 2024-04-28 11:07:49:
@Dokusa
Hello, may I request a Rendered Portrait for this buddy?

90192028_350.png

May I request that his facial expression be something of a delicate smile? Nothing over the top, just a small welcoming smile. Please include the apparel. That's the most important stuff.

I'm not sure to what extent You do backgrounds, but if You know these ancient greek bathhouses and stuff like that, yeah... that kind of color aesthetic and vibe with additional fantasy for a background xD If that's okay

Payment: 2.200 gems

Oh how handsome! Of course I would love to take on such an assignment~ I can most certainly do a background for him as well, though it will cost extra. Since this is simply a portrait, however, I would only charge it as a Basic background (525g).

If the final total of 2725g is amenable to you, I will start right away on a proposal sketch!
fdMC21q.png
[quote name="Kiralia" date="2024-04-28 11:15:17" ] @Dokusa hello! your art is absolutely beautiful! I would love to get a slot please, if possible c: Type: halfbody rendered Character: Karma Character Info: Karma is a demon hunter/exorcist and shrine maiden, but her shrine got destroyed by a demon that she had failed to properly seal so now she is hunting for the demon she accidentally freed. she uses a magic spear (i don't have a design for it yet though), and blue fire. she also has a fire spirit companion that takes the form of a 3-tailed fox. (she has more written in the story section of her page, but this about sums it up) Other Info: I would love if her pose could possibly be more serious and combat ready, and have the inclusion of fire! probably a dark background Payment: 2,850g + whatever complexity fees in gems please let me know if I forgot anything! [/quote] A simply gorgeous character, if rather intimidating with her flames~! Yes, I can absolutely provide such a piece; no additional complexity fees. If 2850g is satisfactory for you, I can assign your slot and get started right away on a proposal!
Kiralia wrote on 2024-04-28 11:15:17:

A simply gorgeous character, if rather intimidating with her flames~! Yes, I can absolutely provide such a piece; no additional complexity fees. If 2850g is satisfactory for you, I can assign your slot and get started right away on a proposal!
fdMC21q.png
@Dokusa sounds good to me! I'll set up a CR c:

(also, quoting doesn't actually ping the person you're replying to, so you'll still want to use @ to help people know when you've replied!)
@Dokusa sounds good to me! I'll set up a CR c:

(also, quoting doesn't actually ping the person you're replying to, so you'll still want to use @ to help people know when you've replied!)
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
1 2 3 4 5