Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Open}Human / Anthro / Feral {USD / FRC}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63
@Opossun Oooh sweet! PMing you :3
@Opossun Oooh sweet! PMing you :3
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@Opossun Username: Naitochan #91624 Kind of art: rendered bust Payment: gems! Link or image to character: Seiryu [url=https://imgur.com/a/HXTY6MB](Outfit ref),[/url] [url=https://imgur.com/oKI2ihL](looks ref 1),[/url] [url=https://imgur.com/tAUcd6e](looks ref 2)[/url] Extra Info: If his ears are showing, I'd like him to be wearing [item= teardrop pearl earrings] He has pointed elf-like ears (unlike in-game screenshots.) He wears his hair half up in a ponytail and half down. He has subtle stubble and a beauty mark under his lip on the left side of his face. His eyes are pale gray/silver and he has a sort of turquoise eyeshadow. His personality is charming but deceptive. You can't quite tell if he is being honest with you. He's the (former) God of Frost and Winter, and I'd actually like it if you could draw him doing that Elsa pose with the hand out and some snowflake flurries. Also question: Would you consider doing couples art? I may want to get more from you in the future :)
@Opossun

Username: Naitochan #91624

Kind of art: rendered bust

Payment: gems!

Link or image to character: Seiryu (Outfit ref), (looks ref 1), (looks ref 2)

Extra Info: If his ears are showing, I'd like him to be wearing Teardrop Pearl Earrings He has pointed elf-like ears (unlike in-game screenshots.) He wears his hair half up in a ponytail and half down. He has subtle stubble and a beauty mark under his lip on the left side of his face. His eyes are pale gray/silver and he has a sort of turquoise eyeshadow.
His personality is charming but deceptive. You can't quite tell if he is being honest with you. He's the (former) God of Frost and Winter, and I'd actually like it if you could draw him doing that Elsa pose with the hand out and some snowflake flurries.

Also question: Would you consider doing couples art? I may want to get more from you in the future :)
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan hello!! you got a lovely oc, but my rendered busts tend to be just shoulder up ;v; i might be a bit confused tho or maybe i'm thinking about the wrong pose, but do you mean the hand up in the frame? Sorry, english is not my first language so i'm struggling a bit,,

((is this the pose? sorry i'm a dum dum))

edit; also i forgot to answer you, but ye!! i do couple art, but its usually just usd commissions ;;
@Naitochan hello!! you got a lovely oc, but my rendered busts tend to be just shoulder up ;v; i might be a bit confused tho or maybe i'm thinking about the wrong pose, but do you mean the hand up in the frame? Sorry, english is not my first language so i'm struggling a bit,,

((is this the pose? sorry i'm a dum dum))

edit; also i forgot to answer you, but ye!! i do couple art, but its usually just usd commissions ;;
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@Opossun Ah ok! What type would you call this example then? I assumed that was the bust example.
Also yes that is the pose I was thinking of haha
@Opossun Ah ok! What type would you call this example then? I assumed that was the bust example.
Also yes that is the pose I was thinking of haha

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan oh, that drawing is listed under render ^^ i understand why you would think that though, i'm sorry for the misunderstanding D:

I usually just do the bust, but if you want me to do his hand in the frame i can work with it if you are ok with +200g in the price, since its out of what i usually do <: Then I'll be finished in 2 to 5 days if that's alright!!
@Naitochan oh, that drawing is listed under render ^^ i understand why you would think that though, i'm sorry for the misunderstanding D:

I usually just do the bust, but if you want me to do his hand in the frame i can work with it if you are ok with +200g in the price, since its out of what i usually do <: Then I'll be finished in 2 to 5 days if that's alright!!
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@Opossun

Would +200g make it the same size as the example?
I'm fine with paying the additional price!
@Opossun

Would +200g make it the same size as the example?
I'm fine with paying the additional price!

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan Size you mean 980x1040? i can make it real big if you wanna 0: but ye, the frame would be like this

if you are ok with it you can send me a cr ^^ as soon as i'm finished i will post here and send you a pm as well so you can get both notifications <:
@Naitochan Size you mean 980x1040? i can make it real big if you wanna 0: but ye, the frame would be like this

if you are ok with it you can send me a cr ^^ as soon as i'm finished i will post here and send you a pm as well so you can get both notifications <:
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@Opossun I meant size as in the body size, like in the example you have with the character it includes the chest and both arms.
Do you offer that amount of body size in commissions? Because that amount of body is what I would like! Sorry if I am bad at explaining.
@Opossun I meant size as in the body size, like in the example you have with the character it includes the chest and both arms.
Do you offer that amount of body size in commissions? Because that amount of body is what I would like! Sorry if I am bad at explaining.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan oH OK i understood now, please dont apologize you are not bad, its bc since english isnt my first language i get a bit confused ;w;

I can do something similar to basil's drawing((the one you linked))!! I'm leaving my house rn to go eat, but could you please PM me the details? You want just the hand ref of elsa's drawing or like same face direction / same expression? I was thinking of a side profile view with the hand up, but if you prefer elsa's position please let me know 0:

The price would be 2700g!
@Naitochan oH OK i understood now, please dont apologize you are not bad, its bc since english isnt my first language i get a bit confused ;w;

I can do something similar to basil's drawing((the one you linked))!! I'm leaving my house rn to go eat, but could you please PM me the details? You want just the hand ref of elsa's drawing or like same face direction / same expression? I was thinking of a side profile view with the hand up, but if you prefer elsa's position please let me know 0:

The price would be 2700g!
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
Username: TheUltimateOwl!

Kind of art: Experimental !

Payment: Gems for base and tip in USD!

Link or image to character: Sent in PM!

Extra info: If you would be alright with giving him either a >BD expression or something that does reflect on him being a bas/**** (I will leave it up for you <3) that would be super sweet!
Username: TheUltimateOwl!

Kind of art: Experimental !

Payment: Gems for base and tip in USD!

Link or image to character: Sent in PM!

Extra info: If you would be alright with giving him either a >BD expression or something that does reflect on him being a bas/**** (I will leave it up for you <3) that would be super sweet!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63