Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Open}Human / Anthro / Feral {USD}
Your welcome and thanks for your reply

what about a anthro version of my buddy Shira?

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/vrikalo/folder/1166594/Shira-The-Vrikalo

He has a long horn and long ears. Longer a little bit longer than he's ref since most of these was just a ych fill in.

@opossum
Your welcome and thanks for your reply

what about a anthro version of my buddy Shira?

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/vrikalo/folder/1166594/Shira-The-Vrikalo

He has a long horn and long ears. Longer a little bit longer than he's ref since most of these was just a ych fill in.

@opossum
bOdoW5l.png
Hi, I'm back, I forgot to ask, do you draw fan OCs?
Hi, I'm back, I forgot to ask, do you draw fan OCs?
@goldenrain305 you mean a headshot sketch or a fullbody? i'm sorry i didn't understood ;;

@alexd Yes I do!! <:
@goldenrain305 you mean a headshot sketch or a fullbody? i'm sorry i didn't understood ;;

@alexd Yes I do!! <:
ApT3iB3.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
- G1 sales
Awesome!

Username: alexd

Kind of art: Sketch bust!

Payment: 600kt

Link or image to character: FULL | OUTFITS

Extra Info: Generally kind-hearted, well-meaning, and gentle. Doesn't really grin or laugh much though, he's not an outwardly emotional person most of the time. Tends to feel deep or negative emotions strongly. No speaking/speech bubbles, he's mute.

Also, he's transmasc and has no Adam's apple. And as a general note, please don't forget the way his hair is facing, his scars, or his eye colour, as I have had people draw those incorrectly before!!

I'm not picky on expression, but if you need direction, a slight/soft smile would be fine.
Awesome!

Username: alexd

Kind of art: Sketch bust!

Payment: 600kt

Link or image to character: FULL | OUTFITS

Extra Info: Generally kind-hearted, well-meaning, and gentle. Doesn't really grin or laugh much though, he's not an outwardly emotional person most of the time. Tends to feel deep or negative emotions strongly. No speaking/speech bubbles, he's mute.

Also, he's transmasc and has no Adam's apple. And as a general note, please don't forget the way his hair is facing, his scars, or his eye colour, as I have had people draw those incorrectly before!!

I'm not picky on expression, but if you need direction, a slight/soft smile would be fine.
@Opossun a bust sketch
@Opossun a bust sketch
bOdoW5l.png
sorry I dont have a single image really because imgu like messed up so I had to put them on other sites so I don't have a direct link.
sorry I dont have a single image really because imgu like messed up so I had to put them on other sites so I don't have a direct link.
bOdoW5l.png
Username: Lopmon Kind of art:Render bust Payment: USD Link or image to character: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/54481650_dsfbtWHOZcweguE.png[/img] Extra Info: I’d like the pose for him to have his claws drawn to his chest with a fearful teary eyed expression. The top of his head, the dark pink part on his head/arms is shiny like a tumbled smooth gemstone.
Username: Lopmon

Kind of art:Render bust

Payment: USD

Link or image to character: 54481650_dsfbtWHOZcweguE.png

Extra Info: I’d like the pose for him to have his claws drawn to his chest with a fearful teary eyed expression. The top of his head, the dark pink part on his head/arms is shiny like a tumbled smooth gemstone.
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
Sorry the delay in answering yesterday yall, i went to back last night ;;

@alexd I can totally work with him! I'll soon get started <3

@Lopmon Hello! My busts are usually shoulder up, I don't usually add hands to it, sadly! I can do the expression though, but is his armor opaque or does it reflect like metal? 0:
Sorry the delay in answering yesterday yall, i went to back last night ;;

@alexd I can totally work with him! I'll soon get started <3

@Lopmon Hello! My busts are usually shoulder up, I don't usually add hands to it, sadly! I can do the expression though, but is his armor opaque or does it reflect like metal? 0:
ApT3iB3.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
- G1 sales
@opossun that’s cool just the expression works! And its opaque. ^^
@opossun that’s cool just the expression works! And its opaque. ^^
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
@Lopmon Thank you for letting me know! you can send me your paypal email and i'll send you a invoice as soon as i get home! <3
@Lopmon Thank you for letting me know! you can send me your paypal email and i'll send you a invoice as soon as i get home! <3
ApT3iB3.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
- G1 sales