Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3
@salticidae
either way works 4 me!! ur absolutely free 2 do whatever you want in terms of that :0

personality-wise, they have an excerpt on their linked TH! that may help give you an idea!!! otherwise ur again free 2 do whatever u feel like! :]

if everything sounds chill ill throw payment over 2 u asap here in a few!

@salticidae
either way works 4 me!! ur absolutely free 2 do whatever you want in terms of that :0

personality-wise, they have an excerpt on their linked TH! that may help give you an idea!!! otherwise ur again free 2 do whatever u feel like! :]

if everything sounds chill ill throw payment over 2 u asap here in a few!

unknown.png xxxxxxxxxIt/Theyxxxxxxxxx

xX > Hi!! I'm Bee-tle/Cairo!

xxArt Shop : Adopt Shop
> Rhythm Rally 2
> Lockstep
> Monkey Watch
> Airboarders
> Exhibition Match
Secret slot ftw! I'll send payment shortly, thank you so much! :D
Honestly I just really love your art and I don't have any preferences for pose as I'm quite happy to see what you come up with! I guess just like generally grungy and gross looking, beady eyed and unsettling is how I'd describe his looks. I like to imagine him with drooped/floppy crests but idk how it would actually look so that can stay in my imagination (':

Since he doesn't have lore I'll add a wee bit more about him to hopefully give you a better idea of what he's like in that unwritten lore (':
For now I've decided that he just appeared one day (like alot of my youthfuls, idk how to explain them all lol) and is most often found in dark corners, sometimes in contorted poses or smuched in weird places like between books on a shelf. He can kinda act like a real hatchling but its extremely uncanny and obvious that he isn't one. Whenever he does move, out of sight usually, a cloud of dust/spores surrounds him and also leaves a faint trail behind him. His movements are pretty clumsy with a lot of stumbles, but he doesn't have internals so he just sags in if he falls and has to unruffle his uhm, skin-fabric (?) and partially inflate himself again.
He doesn't have much of a personality, he's still growing in character - and not just because I haven't wrote him lore lol - but I consider him to be quite shy and reserved. His corner-lurking tendency is his way of observing the others in the same tab as him since he doesn't know how to engage yet (:
Secret slot ftw! I'll send payment shortly, thank you so much! :D
Honestly I just really love your art and I don't have any preferences for pose as I'm quite happy to see what you come up with! I guess just like generally grungy and gross looking, beady eyed and unsettling is how I'd describe his looks. I like to imagine him with drooped/floppy crests but idk how it would actually look so that can stay in my imagination (':

Since he doesn't have lore I'll add a wee bit more about him to hopefully give you a better idea of what he's like in that unwritten lore (':
For now I've decided that he just appeared one day (like alot of my youthfuls, idk how to explain them all lol) and is most often found in dark corners, sometimes in contorted poses or smuched in weird places like between books on a shelf. He can kinda act like a real hatchling but its extremely uncanny and obvious that he isn't one. Whenever he does move, out of sight usually, a cloud of dust/spores surrounds him and also leaves a faint trail behind him. His movements are pretty clumsy with a lot of stumbles, but he doesn't have internals so he just sags in if he falls and has to unruffle his uhm, skin-fabric (?) and partially inflate himself again.
He doesn't have much of a personality, he's still growing in character - and not just because I haven't wrote him lore lol - but I consider him to be quite shy and reserved. His corner-lurking tendency is his way of observing the others in the same tab as him since he doesn't know how to engage yet (:
@/InTheDarke [img]https://i.imgur.com/B8tPjiF.png[/img] also i just noticed the rest of your initial post - i'll keep you in mind if/when i do this in the future! @/SPIDERZ [img]https://i.imgur.com/lFrEAAR.png[/img]
@/InTheDarke
B8tPjiF.png
also i just noticed the rest of your initial post - i'll keep you in mind if/when i do this in the future!

@/SPIDERZ
lFrEAAR.png
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
I love everything about him, especially his floppy crests and fungal-looking additions, thank you so much! <3
I love everything about him, especially his floppy crests and fungal-looking additions, thank you so much! <3
1 2 3