Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Babies (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Ellis! Can I be placed on your waitlist?
Ellis! Can I be placed on your waitlist?

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
Quote:
IMPORTANT

I will update the waitlist as requests come in, don't worry if I haven't replied, your messages have been seen.

I did not think about a limit when I made this post as I didn't expect it to get the attention it has, I am going to make a maximum limit of 2 per order per user. It will be less cumbersome on my end this way and easier to organise the orders.

Progress may be slow this and next week as I have a busy schedule but should still have the orders completed within the estimated time frame (up to 1 week).
Quote:
IMPORTANT

I will update the waitlist as requests come in, don't worry if I haven't replied, your messages have been seen.

I did not think about a limit when I made this post as I didn't expect it to get the attention it has, I am going to make a maximum limit of 2 per order per user. It will be less cumbersome on my end this way and easier to organise the orders.

Progress may be slow this and next week as I have a busy schedule but should still have the orders completed within the estimated time frame (up to 1 week).
firebottom.png
hello! i'd love to be added to the waitlist!
hello! i'd love to be added to the waitlist!
aspen | they/them
mostly inactive,
check bio for socials
-
pixel dragon drawn by glusniffr
Hollow2.png
@GluSniffr May I be added to the waitlist? Also- do you take tips?
@GluSniffr May I be added to the waitlist? Also- do you take tips?
I'd like to be aded to the wait list, please ! <3
@GluSniffr
I'd like to be aded to the wait list, please ! <3
@GluSniffr
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Marching Sure you can, I will update the list.
I do accept tips though prefer the base prices as I am only doing this for fun not so much for profits.
@Marching Sure you can, I will update the list.
I do accept tips though prefer the base prices as I am only doing this for fun not so much for profits.
firebottom.png
would love to be on your waitlist!! theyre so pretty <3
would love to be on your waitlist!! theyre so pretty <3
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->t2rW31.pngQkxmd1.pngRCGL01.pngunknown.png
may i be added to your waitlist? ^^ your work is so pretty!
may i be added to your waitlist? ^^ your work is so pretty!
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
id love to be added to your waitlist!
id love to be added to your waitlist!
my_gif_now.gif
SURYA
he/him hy/hym (no they/them)
waitlist please! :O
waitlist please! :O
signature2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12