Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] Astra's Arcane Artworks
1 2 3 4
[center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [center][size=6][color=Aa336a][b]Commission Pings[/b][/color][/size][/center] ----- [center][color=Aa336a][i]@Kioshi @Mazatl23 @moif Absolutely forgot to ping the first time around when I opened, but I have three slots available in Flight Rising Currency and a slot available in USD instead of five whole slots for FR and Five for Instagram Commissions. Anyways they’ll be open for a long while atm, but I have some in between work stuff I’m working on that will be sorted out slowly. Which is why there’s a limit in commission slots rn.[/i][/color][/center] ----- [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center]
Commission Pings

@Kioshi
@Mazatl23
@moif

Absolutely forgot to ping the first time around when I opened, but I have three slots available in Flight Rising Currency and a slot available in USD instead of five whole slots for FR and Five for Instagram Commissions. Anyways they’ll be open for a long while atm, but I have some in between work stuff I’m working on that will be sorted out slowly. Which is why there’s a limit in commission slots rn.

Marz/Dream
Any Pronouns (He/Him highly preferred)
Art Shop

Username: moif
Payment Method: Gems!
Character Reference (TH, Image, Etc.):
https://toyhou.se/moif/characters/folder:2134795
Whoever you jive with from there you can draw! The ones not in a WIP folder have reference pages in the left hand menu with the best info for art. :D
Order: Chibi fullbody colored please!
Username: moif
Payment Method: Gems!
Character Reference (TH, Image, Etc.):
https://toyhou.se/moif/characters/folder:2134795
Whoever you jive with from there you can draw! The ones not in a WIP folder have reference pages in the left hand menu with the best info for art. :D
Order: Chibi fullbody colored please!
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
Hello! Would you be open for a sort of artist lib commission where you get to pick the character drawn? I like your style a lot but not sure which of my OCs I'd like to see in your style :'D
Hello! Would you be open for a sort of artist lib commission where you get to pick the character drawn? I like your style a lot but not sure which of my OCs I'd like to see in your style :'D
3RvEHPl.png
@moif
Hi! I’ll get your order up on the queue soon enough! So sorry for the late reply today has been hectic and it isn’t even 11 pm just yet.
@moif
Hi! I’ll get your order up on the queue soon enough! So sorry for the late reply today has been hectic and it isn’t even 11 pm just yet.

Marz/Dream
Art Shop

@KingMTT
That’s alright by me :0! You can send the characters via PM’s or Link them here when you put in the order form :). Once I have time I’ll pop the commission into the queue and let you know which character I picked.
@KingMTT
That’s alright by me :0! You can send the characters via PM’s or Link them here when you put in the order form :). Once I have time I’ll pop the commission into the queue and let you know which character I picked.

Marz/Dream
Art Shop

Username: KingMTT
Payment Method (Gems, Treasure, USD, Wishlist Item, or Mixed Payment): Gems
Character Reference (TH, Image, Etc.): You may pick anyone in the Fursonas, Mains, or Secondaries folder!
https://toyhou.se/Chimeracon/characters
*With the exception of Memphis, Comet, Courtney, and Artyom because I'm editing their designs slightly and haven't gotten around to finishing it. (Also please not Dolly I have too much art for him :') )
Order: Flat colored fullbody
Username: KingMTT
Payment Method (Gems, Treasure, USD, Wishlist Item, or Mixed Payment): Gems
Character Reference (TH, Image, Etc.): You may pick anyone in the Fursonas, Mains, or Secondaries folder!
https://toyhou.se/Chimeracon/characters
*With the exception of Memphis, Comet, Courtney, and Artyom because I'm editing their designs slightly and haven't gotten around to finishing it. (Also please not Dolly I have too much art for him :') )
Order: Flat colored fullbody
3RvEHPl.png
No worries at all! Thank you for the update <3
No worries at all! Thank you for the update <3
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
Little Update since I was on a little art break!

Anyways I’ve selected the characters and I’ll get to work soon! I literally just finished the USD Comms a few days ago and I got to work on some personal pieces to clear the mind. It shouldn’t take long, most likely around a week per piece or less depending on some factors. I’ll provide updates via PM’s and you are free to contact me from 9AM - 1AM Atlantic Standard Time.
From @moif I’ve selected Chess :)

And from @KingMTT I’ve selected Varis, pretty fun looking dude if I do say so myself :0.
Little Update since I was on a little art break!

Anyways I’ve selected the characters and I’ll get to work soon! I literally just finished the USD Comms a few days ago and I got to work on some personal pieces to clear the mind. It shouldn’t take long, most likely around a week per piece or less depending on some factors. I’ll provide updates via PM’s and you are free to contact me from 9AM - 1AM Atlantic Standard Time.
From @moif I’ve selected Chess :)

And from @KingMTT I’ve selected Varis, pretty fun looking dude if I do say so myself :0.

Marz/Dream
Art Shop

Awesome! How many gems do I owe you?
Awesome! How many gems do I owe you?
3RvEHPl.png
The estimate price would be around 7.500 Gems considering the design is fairly simple to work with :).
The estimate price would be around 7.500 Gems considering the design is fairly simple to work with :).

Marz/Dream
Art Shop

1 2 3 4