Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human, dragon art [H] G / USD / Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My art shop is linked in my bio- I can draw humans, anthro/furry, and dragons. My price range is 5 USD/500 kt/g for a basic pencil sketch, to $35 for a fully coloured and inked drawing. I work in traditional media, so you'll be getting a photo/scan of a drawing.
My art shop is linked in my bio- I can draw humans, anthro/furry, and dragons. My price range is 5 USD/500 kt/g for a basic pencil sketch, to $35 for a fully coloured and inked drawing. I work in traditional media, so you'll be getting a photo/scan of a drawing.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@aeons

A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3126223

I do head-shots, up to shoulders and full-bodes. I can do more that one character in a drawing as well.

Your price range in gems/treasure (and/or USD if applicable)

I take gems, treasure or items. I work on a pay want you want system. Once I finish the art I give it to you and you pay how much you want to for it.

Whether or not you provide updates/WIPs (so I can request adjustments if needed. This isn't always necessary for simple pieces, but is highly preferred for more complex/expensive pieces.)

Yes I am willing to provide updates and WIP's when asked so that I can make adjustments.

[optional] Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing, if any

Anyone that is not a human as I am still working on that and are not the best at it.
@aeons

A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3126223

I do head-shots, up to shoulders and full-bodes. I can do more that one character in a drawing as well.

I take gems, treasure or items. I work on a pay want you want system. Once I finish the art I give it to you and you pay how much you want to for it.

Whether or not you provide updates/WIPs (so I can request adjustments if needed. This isn't always necessary for simple pieces, but is highly preferred for more complex/expensive pieces.)

Yes I am willing to provide updates and WIP's when asked so that I can make adjustments.

[optional] Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing, if any

Anyone that is not a human as I am still working on that and are not the best at it.
snwgC19.pngqk9IKuY.png
g9vD6nk.pngzuiTETj.png
ib1CG09.png1smdh7a.png
Hello! I'm posting on behalf of my partner, RainstormReverie! He's currently saving up for a computer since his is going out, so I'm helping out with marketing.

A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples.

Here's a link to the example page of his shop.

At the moment he's running a special for discounted headshots of canine characters - $25 down from $35. He'll also add highlights or a color spash for an additional $2 each.

[Currently only officially open for the above offer. He is open to considering work offers for other character or work types, though this would require a higher bribe rate.]

Progress pictures are available on request for more finished work stages. Not available for sketches.

Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing, if any
Rain specializes in canines, so he'd absolutely love to draw Emmie!

[He would be capable of drawing any of the listed characters, however.]
Hello! I'm posting on behalf of my partner, RainstormReverie! He's currently saving up for a computer since his is going out, so I'm helping out with marketing.

A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples.

Here's a link to the example page of his shop.

At the moment he's running a special for discounted headshots of canine characters - $25 down from $35. He'll also add highlights or a color spash for an additional $2 each.

[Currently only officially open for the above offer. He is open to considering work offers for other character or work types, though this would require a higher bribe rate.]

Progress pictures are available on request for more finished work stages. Not available for sketches.

Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing, if any
Rain specializes in canines, so he'd absolutely love to draw Emmie!

[He would be capable of drawing any of the listed characters, however.]
Hello! You can find examples here
Its more recent since i was actually thinking about selling!

Your price range: I was thinking about anywhere between 100-400kt/g? Definitely willing to haggle!

Whether or not you provide updates/WIPs: I certainly can if you wish! Though i draw entirely on my phone so some works take a few days to finish due to irl things!

I'm honestly down for any of these characters or even multiple orders, they all seem really cool so dm me if you're interested ^^
Hello! You can find examples here
Its more recent since i was actually thinking about selling!

Your price range: I was thinking about anywhere between 100-400kt/g? Definitely willing to haggle!

Whether or not you provide updates/WIPs: I certainly can if you wish! Though i draw entirely on my phone so some works take a few days to finish due to irl things!

I'm honestly down for any of these characters or even multiple orders, they all seem really cool so dm me if you're interested ^^
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
hi there! I've opened up colour sketches for FR currency, but also willing to do something more polished if you're interested! I'd also be happy to be paid in items or with an art trade <3

A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples: art thread
Your price range in gems/treasure: 50kt - 100kt
Whether or not you provide updates/WIPs: I can do!

Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing: I don't really have a preference! I'm pretty used to drawing both dragons & humanoids <:
hi there! I've opened up colour sketches for FR currency, but also willing to do something more polished if you're interested! I'd also be happy to be paid in items or with an art trade <3

A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples: art thread
Your price range in gems/treasure: 50kt - 100kt
Whether or not you provide updates/WIPs: I can do!

Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing: I don't really have a preference! I'm pretty used to drawing both dragons & humanoids <:
MUYNhfy.png
rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Hey there! I am super interested in drawing Vesper and/or Eos for you!

Here is a link to my [portfolio] and here is a link to my [art shop]

My prices range from 20USD/2000g/2000kt to 45USD/4500g/4500kt and can take mixed payments.

I provide WIPs upon request and also provide sketches to approve before I begin creating the lineart.
Hey there! I am super interested in drawing Vesper and/or Eos for you!

Here is a link to my [portfolio] and here is a link to my [art shop]

My prices range from 20USD/2000g/2000kt to 45USD/4500g/4500kt and can take mixed payments.

I provide WIPs upon request and also provide sketches to approve before I begin creating the lineart.
Hey there!

Here's my art thread with Color and B/W busts! Pretty barebones ATM but I think it has all the necessary info. Prices range from 20 to 35 USD and their rough treasure/gem equivalents. I'm not providing WIPS for these busts in particular, but for anything more complex I would.

Here's a link to my portfolio proper - everything on here would cost USD and almost certainly be more expensive, but you're welcome to peep my art nonetheless! I enjoy working with nonhumans (the colors are more fun) but I'm also happy to draw whatever. C:
Hey there!

Here's my art thread with Color and B/W busts! Pretty barebones ATM but I think it has all the necessary info. Prices range from 20 to 35 USD and their rough treasure/gem equivalents. I'm not providing WIPS for these busts in particular, but for anything more complex I would.

Here's a link to my portfolio proper - everything on here would cost USD and almost certainly be more expensive, but you're welcome to peep my art nonetheless! I enjoy working with nonhumans (the colors are more fun) but I'm also happy to draw whatever. C:
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
art shop in sig or gallery here, 50-100kt/g or anything from my wishlist, i dont really care about the price, whatever you can afford and think is right. i dont usually do updates outside of discord but i can if you want. eos, vesper, and emmie look fun to draw
art shop in sig or gallery here, 50-100kt/g or anything from my wishlist, i dont really care about the price, whatever you can afford and think is right. i dont usually do updates outside of discord but i can if you want. eos, vesper, and emmie look fun to draw
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
dropping by to promo my good friend @/pomocha! she specializes in humanoids and her gem/usd artshop has a flat rate of 1800 g/15 usd for a headshot or a chibi, please do check it out! her art is lovely ^-^
dropping by to promo my good friend @/pomocha! she specializes in humanoids and her gem/usd artshop has a flat rate of 1800 g/15 usd for a headshot or a chibi, please do check it out! her art is lovely ^-^
signature2.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3123517

my art shop is here ^
$1:100g:100kt, mixed payments allowed ($ > g > t)
prices range from $2-25+ for human/humanoids and $5-40+ for dragons

i'm able to provide watermarked wips
i don't have many examples up in the shop but you can check out this https://inteztinez.imgur.com/all (if that works) and my insta (inteztinez_), twitter (inteztinez) and toyhouse (inteztinez) for more

i also don't do complex backgrounds/scenery and i understand if that's a deal breaker
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3123517

my art shop is here ^
$1:100g:100kt, mixed payments allowed ($ > g > t)
prices range from $2-25+ for human/humanoids and $5-40+ for dragons

i'm able to provide watermarked wips
i don't have many examples up in the shop but you can check out this https://inteztinez.imgur.com/all (if that works) and my insta (inteztinez_), twitter (inteztinez) and toyhouse (inteztinez) for more

i also don't do complex backgrounds/scenery and i understand if that's a deal breaker
they
fr +3
ping me
preorders 4/5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8