Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Interest check - Dragons YCH
1 2 3
Hello ! I made a few experimental sketches of different dragon breeds and I liked them a lot, so I decided to make some of them into a YCH. The pricing is 750g/kt each excpet the Imperial YCH that will be at 800kt/g (I might change it with your feedback) - I am simply interested in knowing who would pay for it - I can make a pinglist for each YCH if you're interested ! - This is a wip/work in progress, I will make a much cleaner version during the week to use - I might accept skins/accents if they are simple enough to be colored into the YCH (Skins that add a 3rd abberation head won't be accepted for example) I might also take breed requests for future YCHs ! Feel free to ask for specific breeds, I will choose those that were mentionned the most :) [center]Two heads; Twice the mischief - Abbs [img]https://i.ibb.co/jywN4pK/image-2022-04-03-150524.png[/img] Teethy Wrath - Banescale [img]https://i.ibb.co/XXzSz5t/image-2022-04-04-003515.png[/img] Wing Cuddle - Imp [img]https://i.ibb.co/4Yc2TVv/image-2022-04-04-005734.png[/img][/center]
Hello ! I made a few experimental sketches of different dragon breeds and I liked them a lot, so I decided to make some of them into a YCH. The pricing is 750g/kt each excpet the Imperial YCH that will be at 800kt/g (I might change it with your feedback)

- I am simply interested in knowing who would pay for it
- I can make a pinglist for each YCH if you're interested !
- This is a wip/work in progress, I will make a much cleaner version during the week to use
- I might accept skins/accents if they are simple enough to be colored into the YCH (Skins that add a 3rd abberation head won't be accepted for example)

I might also take breed requests for future YCHs ! Feel free to ask for specific breeds, I will choose those that were mentionned the most :)
Two heads; Twice the mischief - Abbs
image-2022-04-03-150524.png

Teethy Wrath - Banescale
image-2022-04-04-003515.png

Wing Cuddle - Imp
image-2022-04-04-005734.png
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

General Pinglist :

@/foxesave
@/Lissy
@/corvidesque
@/thetealord
@/Synthsational
@/MooMooMami
@/Hazelgem

Abberations :

@/Amut
@/Nyrath

Imperial :

@/Parad0xxy
General Pinglist :

@/foxesave
@/Lissy
@/corvidesque
@/thetealord
@/Synthsational
@/MooMooMami
@/Hazelgem

Abberations :

@/Amut
@/Nyrath

Imperial :

@/Parad0xxy
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

up
up
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

Looks incredible! I hope I'll have some spare gems if and when you do decide to make these :)c
In other words, I'd love to buy one, and to get added on a pinglist c:

gotta start selling those notn eggs
Looks incredible! I hope I'll have some spare gems if and when you do decide to make these :)c
In other words, I'd love to buy one, and to get added on a pinglist c:

gotta start selling those notn eggs
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave Thank you for your interest ! I might lower the prices haha, maybe it'll help
@foxesave Thank you for your interest ! I might lower the prices haha, maybe it'll help
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

up
up
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

I would like to be on the pinglist! [emoji=aberration love size=1]
I would like to be on the pinglist!
kjeji39.pngLRZsir9.pngLOwwb1o.pngQy3ikhx.pngbadgeshadowmentor_by_aliena_cordis-dc3un59.gif
Added!
Added!
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

Please add me to the pinglist, I love this!
Please add me to the pinglist, I love this!
eN4chTc.png
Banescale update
Banescale update
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

1 2 3