Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > bribes for hq art <
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SisComKnight

Here are all the ones you asked to see in order!

@SisComKnight

Here are all the ones you asked to see in order!

XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus ooh.. i'm most interested in these, either one :> but the others are great too if you do want to offer them as a bribe. feel free to make your formal offer anytime! [item=skin: 86] [item=skin: viii. polar]
@Cytus

ooh.. i'm most interested in these, either one :> but the others are great too if you do want to offer them as a bribe. feel free to make your formal offer anytime!

Skin: 86 Skin: viii. POLAR
signature2.png
@SisComKnight

Then here's my offer for now (willing to go higher dependent on what you think is fair, I've come to learn that... artist mileage varies with these two)

Both skins you listed, plus either Sarathiel or Horoscope (your choice, possibly both for a total of 4) for a full render (doesn't have to be fullbody) of either of the below characters.
These two have very different designs so you are free to choose whichever one you think you'd enjoy drawing more! Just let me know which you end up choosing ^^

Character Option 1
Crucial detail(s): The layering of the robes is a bit finicky but it's important to get it right for the silhouette. Hair is not streaked/tipped, the gold forms an 'undercoat' beneath the black and does not reach up beyond the ears.
You may exclude ephemera elements (halo, extra cape in the back) if it's getting too cluttered. Extra character props are optional!

Character Option 2
Crucial detail(s): There's a lot of gradient elements, and the glowing line elements need to be relatively clean.
His reference folder is not as comprehensive or as complete, let me know if you need extra views or the like for clarity!
@SisComKnight

Then here's my offer for now (willing to go higher dependent on what you think is fair, I've come to learn that... artist mileage varies with these two)

Both skins you listed, plus either Sarathiel or Horoscope (your choice, possibly both for a total of 4) for a full render (doesn't have to be fullbody) of either of the below characters.
These two have very different designs so you are free to choose whichever one you think you'd enjoy drawing more! Just let me know which you end up choosing ^^

Character Option 1
Crucial detail(s): The layering of the robes is a bit finicky but it's important to get it right for the silhouette. Hair is not streaked/tipped, the gold forms an 'undercoat' beneath the black and does not reach up beyond the ears.
You may exclude ephemera elements (halo, extra cape in the back) if it's getting too cluttered. Extra character props are optional!

Character Option 2
Crucial detail(s): There's a lot of gradient elements, and the glowing line elements need to be relatively clean.
His reference folder is not as comprehensive or as complete, let me know if you need extra views or the like for clarity!
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

ooh hmm.. i'd do fullcolor thigh-up for the first character for all four skins :eyes: i'll put you down in the slot, so send a cr if that works for you!
@Cytus

ooh hmm.. i'd do fullcolor thigh-up for the first character for all four skins :eyes: i'll put you down in the slot, so send a cr if that works for you!
signature2.png
@SisComKnight

Sounds good to me! I’ll get the CR going next time I’m on PC because the mobile format is… kinda miserable. And if you feel like going up to fullbody I’m okay including bluish nightmare as well c:
@SisComKnight

Sounds good to me! I’ll get the CR going next time I’m on PC because the mobile format is… kinda miserable. And if you feel like going up to fullbody I’m okay including bluish nightmare as well c:
XOxv5KE.png
Oh so tempting, but I don't have the cash and with surgery around the corner, probably won't be in condition to do a serious grindathon either. T.T

Good luck for everyone else.
Oh so tempting, but I don't have the cash and with surgery around the corner, probably won't be in condition to do a serious grindathon either. T.T

Good luck for everyone else.
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8