Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Humble Art shop! USD now open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@bamboo1996 Pinglist me if you don't have any slots open please~
@bamboo1996 Pinglist me if you don't have any slots open please~
@Lambkin
adding ^^, will give you a ping when im avalible

@TheAlmightySei
i will be finishing with Juditheee commission today or tomorrow , and i will start doing some sketches , im stuck between doing the male imp, cus he has no art >< and the pc cus it look awesome 0-0, so i be doing some hand sketches befor starting- i will ping , letting you know with one i will be doing
@Lambkin
adding ^^, will give you a ping when im avalible

@TheAlmightySei
i will be finishing with Juditheee commission today or tomorrow , and i will start doing some sketches , im stuck between doing the male imp, cus he has no art >< and the pc cus it look awesome 0-0, so i be doing some hand sketches befor starting- i will ping , letting you know with one i will be doing
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@Juditheee all finished , hope you like the way thy turned out, i personally love that pc >< [url=https://ibb.co/Jk8kNht][img]https://i.ibb.co/q1h1zZj/sketch1649710875634.png[/img][/url]
@Juditheee
all finished , hope you like the way thy turned out, i personally love that pc ><

sketch1649710875634.png
-Hatchery
@TheAlmightySei
ok i think i set on doing the male imp ^^

eould you like any theme for a background ? (basic)
and do you have a preferred facial expression ^^?

there will also be a bit extra detail added ^^
@TheAlmightySei
ok i think i set on doing the male imp ^^

eould you like any theme for a background ? (basic)
and do you have a preferred facial expression ^^?

there will also be a bit extra detail added ^^
-Hatchery
<3 Krampus can have a "Christmas Themed" background or any kind of festive theme ( since he is .. Krampus lol )
Facial expression can be jolly like santa or he can just be grumpy.

I am so excited to have art of Krampus. <3
<3 Krampus can have a "Christmas Themed" background or any kind of festive theme ( since he is .. Krampus lol )
Facial expression can be jolly like santa or he can just be grumpy.

I am so excited to have art of Krampus. <3
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
just finished your order ^^ @TheAlmightySei

no payment when you have time and i will upload it
just finished your order ^^ @TheAlmightySei

no payment when you have time and i will upload it
-Hatchery
@Lambkin

slots are open again and shop has had an update- new styles available ^^
@Lambkin

slots are open again and shop has had an update- new styles available ^^
-Hatchery
@bamboo1996 I'd like a sketchy style basic bust of this guy poking his head in a human/humanoid/etc dwellings window, no apparel

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75236878

This is a wip headshot of his gijinka to give you a little personality for him. Big scarred grumpybear with a soft mother hen type weakness for weaklings

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846926200555175938/959230862996701194/IMG_0480.png
@bamboo1996 I'd like a sketchy style basic bust of this guy poking his head in a human/humanoid/etc dwellings window, no apparel

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75236878

This is a wip headshot of his gijinka to give you a little personality for him. Big scarred grumpybear with a soft mother hen type weakness for weaklings

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846926200555175938/959230862996701194/IMG_0480.png
@Lambkin
sounds interesting ^^

i will attempt a sketch before starting digitally. as i find humanoids a bit fiddly

also i got some questions

would you like view point to be from inside ooking out or out side looking in?
what sort f clothes does here wear?
and
what sort of window-cotage with flowers, modern, staind glass, fantasy.. so on ^^
@Lambkin
sounds interesting ^^

i will attempt a sketch before starting digitally. as i find humanoids a bit fiddly

also i got some questions

would you like view point to be from inside ooking out or out side looking in?
what sort f clothes does here wear?
and
what sort of window-cotage with flowers, modern, staind glass, fantasy.. so on ^^
-Hatchery
@bamboo1996 Ohnonono, i meant I want one of him in dragon form, not humanoid. The humanoid doesn't even have to be in the picture, he's just looking into their house XD I just included a picture of Oathbound's gijinka to give you an idea of his personality. He's grumpy, but turns into a big overprotective teddy bear around the tiny weak species like humanoids

Viewpoint is from the unseen humanoid watching Oathbound poke his head into their house through the window

You can design the house however you like mainly, it should be versatile and vague enough on specific stuff to fit in any nonfuturistic setting (he's gonna be an rp character that I'll RP in settings anywhere between viking times and modern)

Er, also, I'm not sure if I would want shading, after it's done could you provide a small sample of what it would look like with it? Like...shade a little patch to screenshot for sample
@bamboo1996 Ohnonono, i meant I want one of him in dragon form, not humanoid. The humanoid doesn't even have to be in the picture, he's just looking into their house XD I just included a picture of Oathbound's gijinka to give you an idea of his personality. He's grumpy, but turns into a big overprotective teddy bear around the tiny weak species like humanoids

Viewpoint is from the unseen humanoid watching Oathbound poke his head into their house through the window

You can design the house however you like mainly, it should be versatile and vague enough on specific stuff to fit in any nonfuturistic setting (he's gonna be an rp character that I'll RP in settings anywhere between viking times and modern)

Er, also, I'm not sure if I would want shading, after it's done could you provide a small sample of what it would look like with it? Like...shade a little patch to screenshot for sample
1 2 3 4 5 6 7