Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TTRPG OCs/DESIGNS [H] FRC, USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hi
If you’re still looking,
I can do feral animals. There’s examples for flight rising dragons in my art shop (in signature) and I need to grab some examples of animals real quick
I can only do headshots for flight rising dragons, but I can do full bodies for feral animals. I’m best at cats and furry fuzzy animals, but I can give any other species a shot

Gonna grab link to deviant art rq then I’ll edit this message
Hi
If you’re still looking,
I can do feral animals. There’s examples for flight rising dragons in my art shop (in signature) and I need to grab some examples of animals real quick
I can only do headshots for flight rising dragons, but I can do full bodies for feral animals. I’m best at cats and furry fuzzy animals, but I can give any other species a shot

Gonna grab link to deviant art rq then I’ll edit this message
unknown.png
@Rantarouu

I'm offering USD commissions rn (even if its only a written description for a design) cuz I'm trying to save up money for new glasses :)
link in bio! and if u need more examples feel free to ask!
@Rantarouu

I'm offering USD commissions rn (even if its only a written description for a design) cuz I'm trying to save up money for new glasses :)
link in bio! and if u need more examples feel free to ask!
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@FncyPnts Your art is so pretty but I've unfortunately already settled on a few artists for the moment. I'll keep you in mind for future reference though!!
@FncyPnts Your art is so pretty but I've unfortunately already settled on a few artists for the moment. I'll keep you in mind for future reference though!!
error 404: user is too lazy to update signature. please try again later.
[center][emoji=firework size=1] RE-OPENING [emoji=firework size=1][/center]
RE-OPENING
Ooh, they're so cute and interesting! I can do anthro and feral! Art shop is in my sig <3
Ooh, they're so cute and interesting! I can do anthro and feral! Art shop is in my sig <3
sunflower-lake-20230628113456-2.png
Hey there! I can draw either of your characters there. I prefer USD payments, but accept FRC as well. I have a link to my shop in my signature, but here are some examples of my work~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/yXt6CnM.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vaHQLKx.png[/img]
Hey there! I can draw either of your characters there. I prefer USD payments, but accept FRC as well. I have a link to my shop in my signature, but here are some examples of my work~
yXt6CnM.png
vaHQLKx.png
[center][emoji=firework size=1][/center]
@Rantarouu
Hey there, I'm currently open for USD comms and would be down to draw either of your OCs! I have a thread here with my info and pricing, and art examples are on my instagram!

Feel free to pm me if interested, if not no biggie!
@Rantarouu
Hey there, I'm currently open for USD comms and would be down to draw either of your OCs! I have a thread here with my info and pricing, and art examples are on my instagram!

Feel free to pm me if interested, if not no biggie!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13