Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 75kt/g sketches!! [CLOSED!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@RallraxAuri Hello :D I would like a full body colored + shaded >w< I also want the accent, so feel free to charge me higher :D (Or well if you don't mind a little bit of apparel too, something like... [item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow] and [item=Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow]) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45682636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/456827/45682636_350.png[/img][/url]
@RallraxAuri

Hello :D I would like a full body colored + shaded >w< I also want the accent, so feel free to charge me higher :D
(Or well if you don't mind a little bit of apparel too, something like... Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow and Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow )

45682636_350.png
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Frionivalis

I'm not sure if I'm able to keep doing coloured/shaded drawings since my motivation seems to be running out. After I finish the one I'm currently working on, if I still feel like I can do another one, I'll let you know! Super sorry for not updating the main post, I'll do it now.
@Frionivalis

I'm not sure if I'm able to keep doing coloured/shaded drawings since my motivation seems to be running out. After I finish the one I'm currently working on, if I still feel like I can do another one, I'll let you know! Super sorry for not updating the main post, I'll do it now.
IMG_3849.png
@Frionivalis

If you're interested in a fullbody sketch with apparel+ accent without the colour and shading, I can do it for 225kt! (Base+apparel/accent)
Super sorry again! I need to make the main post more specific.
@Frionivalis

If you're interested in a fullbody sketch with apparel+ accent without the colour and shading, I can do it for 225kt! (Base+apparel/accent)
Super sorry again! I need to make the main post more specific.
IMG_3849.png
@RallraxAuri - could you do a fullbody sketch of this girl with apparel? Also how much would that cost xD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64602838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646029/64602838_350.png[/img][/url]
@RallraxAuri - could you do a fullbody sketch of this girl with apparel? Also how much would that cost xD

64602838_350.png
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@RallraxAuri

Ahh no worries at all :D I understand ^^ Perhaps next time then as I don't want to burn you out! Take care >w<

Thank you for letting me know :D and sure you can add me to the pinglist if you don't mind :D
@RallraxAuri

Ahh no worries at all :D I understand ^^ Perhaps next time then as I don't want to burn you out! Take care >w<

Thank you for letting me know :D and sure you can add me to the pinglist if you don't mind :D
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Frionivalis

Thank you! Depending how I feel I might be able to do it tomorrow.
@Frionivalis

Thank you! Depending how I feel I might be able to do it tomorrow.
IMG_3849.png
@IBeeJuliana

That comes out at around 425kt/g! I didn't realize these would get that expensive so if that's too much money I don't mind lowering the price.
Just checking, are you looking for colour or no colour? Because I just removed the option for colour/shading since my motivation is a little low right now.
@IBeeJuliana

That comes out at around 425kt/g! I didn't realize these would get that expensive so if that's too much money I don't mind lowering the price.
Just checking, are you looking for colour or no colour? Because I just removed the option for colour/shading since my motivation is a little low right now.
IMG_3849.png
@RallraxAuri - no color! The price is completely fine though ^^
@RallraxAuri - no color! The price is completely fine though ^^
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@IBeeJuliana

Send over the payment whenever you're ready!
@IBeeJuliana

Send over the payment whenever you're ready!
IMG_3849.png
Bumpy
Bumpy
IMG_3849.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14