Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Maliblu's Art Plaza (USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi!! I'm very much interested in a commission, just don't have the time at the moment to fill out an order. Replying so I can find your art shop again easily!
Hi!! I'm very much interested in a commission, just don't have the time at the moment to fill out an order. Replying so I can find your art shop again easily!
Thank you for your interest, I hope to hear from you soon!

Bump!
Thank you for your interest, I hope to hear from you soon!

Bump!
Hi again! Here's the filled out order form:

Commission Type: Headshot (color + shading)
Payment Method: USD--will provide my email for that over PM!
Character References: This FR dragon (also please let me know if there’s an extra fee for the amount of apparel--I am willing to pay it if so). Yaad (the dragon) is a very Halloween-esque skydancer who’s lore slightly matches the spooky vibes.
Background: No
Additional Info: The first vibe that came to mind was mysterious--while not unkind, Yaad is somewhat distant from her clanmates, so they don’t know much about her. Her hat apparel covers her eyes in the official FR art, which I like and think adds to the mysterious vibes, but I feel like it might look odd in a headshot. The one pose idea I have relates to that--maybe she could be looking out from under the brim of her hat, but her eyes are actually visible? Other than that, I am open to ideas.

Also I’d love to be added to your pinglist!
Hi again! Here's the filled out order form:

Commission Type: Headshot (color + shading)
Payment Method: USD--will provide my email for that over PM!
Character References: This FR dragon (also please let me know if there’s an extra fee for the amount of apparel--I am willing to pay it if so). Yaad (the dragon) is a very Halloween-esque skydancer who’s lore slightly matches the spooky vibes.
Background: No
Additional Info: The first vibe that came to mind was mysterious--while not unkind, Yaad is somewhat distant from her clanmates, so they don’t know much about her. Her hat apparel covers her eyes in the official FR art, which I like and think adds to the mysterious vibes, but I feel like it might look odd in a headshot. The one pose idea I have relates to that--maybe she could be looking out from under the brim of her hat, but her eyes are actually visible? Other than that, I am open to ideas.

Also I’d love to be added to your pinglist!
Commission Type: Halfbody, colored and shaded
Payment Method: USD
Character References: My boy Ventus https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75038248
Background: Yes
Additional Info: For the background would you be able to do storm clouds? First time commissioning on this site, so happy to have found someone who can do the python markings well ^^
Commission Type: Halfbody, colored and shaded
Payment Method: USD
Character References: My boy Ventus https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75038248
Additional Info: For the background would you be able to do storm clouds? First time commissioning on this site, so happy to have found someone who can do the python markings well ^^
@Hawkshadow180
Thank you so much for the opportunity to draw for you! I'll respond to your PM to get everything together and add you to the pinglist. :>

@ChemiGhoul
I will PM you shortly to figure out everything, also thank you so much! I try real hard to make the python marking match the original since it's full of a lot of color variation so I hope to make something you love.
@Hawkshadow180
Thank you so much for the opportunity to draw for you! I'll respond to your PM to get everything together and add you to the pinglist. :>

@ChemiGhoul
I will PM you shortly to figure out everything, also thank you so much! I try real hard to make the python marking match the original since it's full of a lot of color variation so I hope to make something you love.
Commission Type: Fullbody, color+shading
Payment Method: Gems
Character References:
https://refsheet.net/Stray/foostray
https://refsheet.net/media/5797d2eda6bdc39e (ideally this version! If you have any issues though, let me know! The other versions would be fine as well)
Additional Info: Type of background: something sort of mystical or divine feeling ideally. Maybe like a magic glyph or some divine looking clouds or something simple that might be in a temple
The material of the beads, scales, and orb are copper with patina
Commission Type: Fullbody, color+shading
Payment Method: Gems
Character References:
https://refsheet.net/Stray/foostray
https://refsheet.net/media/5797d2eda6bdc39e (ideally this version! If you have any issues though, let me know! The other versions would be fine as well)
Additional Info: Type of background: something sort of mystical or divine feeling ideally. Maybe like a magic glyph or some divine looking clouds or something simple that might be in a temple
The material of the beads, scales, and orb are copper with patina
strayneonbannerFR.png
@StrayChowChow
Oh, I'm really digging that design, this will be a fun one! I should be able to do the version with the copper elements no problem, but if I run into issues, I will of course let you know.

I will send a PM along to discuss more details. Thank you so much!
@StrayChowChow
Oh, I'm really digging that design, this will be a fun one! I should be able to do the version with the copper elements no problem, but if I run into issues, I will of course let you know.

I will send a PM along to discuss more details. Thank you so much!
Hello!
Could you add me to your pinglist?

Thank you so much!
Hello!
Could you add me to your pinglist?

Thank you so much!
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@Evigt
Sure thing, thank you for your interest!
@Evigt
Sure thing, thank you for your interest!
Could I be added to your pinglist for the next time you open please?
Could I be added to your pinglist for the next time you open please?
PEnIA1u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8