Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Kitzel's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KoOI6YQ.png[/img] [center][b][u][size=6]Welcome to Kitzel's Art Shop![/size][/u][/b] [size=4][b]Here you can buy, well, art![/b] ----- [i]100kt = 100g For now, I'll only be taking FR currency, though I do take USD/GBP for my [url=https://cherrykitkat.carrd.co]regular comms![/url][/i] ----- [b][u][size=6]RULES & OTHER STUFF[/size][/u][/b] [size=4][b]I will draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]Dragons(I primarily want to practice 'em!) [*]Furries/Anthros [*]Ferals [*]Humanoids(I'm not as good at humans as I am animals, but I'll take any opportunity to practice ^^) [/LIST] [size=4][b]I won't draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]Mechs/Robots(Somewhat cyborg-y/fluffy in some way characters are okay) [*]Anything that breaks FR's guidelines [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Complex characters will be simplified - I'm mainly talking about overly complicated skins or apparel. Hope that's okay![/b] [*][b]More options may be added in future![/b] [*][b]Feel free to contact me either here or PM me! I'll give updates at each stage of the art via PM though.[/b] [*][b]I may also take items as payment, just ask![/b] [*][b]There's no need to ping me, I have the thread followed![/b] [*][b]After I've accepted your request, I'll add you to the queue. I'll then request payment once I've shown you the sketch![/b] [/LIST] [b][u][size=6]THE PROMO CORNER[/size][/u][/b] [i]For promoting my other stuff, or my friends' things![/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3100297/1#post_50390558][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/929590767268282389/944409617251848212/Art_Shack_Logo.png[/img][/url] [i]My friend Spirit's art shop, her art's brilliant and you all should go buy it![/i] [b][u][size=6]DISCOUNTS?[/size][/u][/b] [i]Funky lil' discounts I'm offering![/i] [b]Cryptid Dragon's Discount:[/b] Are you an active member of my [url=https://discord.gg/fgZhG9hWBB][u]discord server?[/u][/url] Well, looks like you get [b]50% off your first order[/b], and [b]25% off all subsequent orders![/b] I ask that you don't only join for this discount though - we've got a wonderful little community worth sticking around for! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][b]Art Shack Promo:[/b] If you buy from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3100297/1#post_50390558][u]Spirit's Sketch Shack[/u][/url], you get [b]25% off your next order from me![/b]
KoOI6YQ.png
Welcome to Kitzel's Art Shop!
Here you can buy, well, art!

100kt = 100g
For now, I'll only be taking FR currency, though I do take USD/GBP for my regular comms!

RULES & OTHER STUFF
I will draw:
  • Dragons(I primarily want to practice 'em!)
  • Furries/Anthros
  • Ferals
  • Humanoids(I'm not as good at humans as I am animals, but I'll take any opportunity to practice ^^)
I won't draw:
  • Mechs/Robots(Somewhat cyborg-y/fluffy in some way characters are okay)
  • Anything that breaks FR's guidelines
  • Complex characters will be simplified - I'm mainly talking about overly complicated skins or apparel. Hope that's okay!
  • More options may be added in future!
  • Feel free to contact me either here or PM me! I'll give updates at each stage of the art via PM though.
  • I may also take items as payment, just ask!
  • There's no need to ping me, I have the thread followed!
  • After I've accepted your request, I'll add you to the queue. I'll then request payment once I've shown you the sketch!
THE PROMO CORNER
For promoting my other stuff, or my friends' things!
Art_Shack_Logo.png
My friend Spirit's art shop, her art's brilliant and you all should go buy it!

DISCOUNTS?
Funky lil' discounts I'm offering!
Cryptid Dragon's Discount: Are you an active member of my discord server? Well, looks like you get 50% off your first order, and 25% off all subsequent orders! I ask that you don't only join for this discount though - we've got a wonderful little community worth sticking around for!
Art Shack Promo: If you buy from Spirit's Sketch Shack, you get 25% off your next order from me!
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
WK8il9n.png
[center][b][u][size=6]THE OPTIONS[/size][/u][/b] [b][u][size=4]CHIBIS[/size][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NyJh0gC.png[/img] [size=3][i]Characters belong to @RoseGrimmSpirit[/i] [size=4][b]200kt Each![/b] Come in [b]two styles:[/b] Style 1(left) & Style 2(right) [b][u][size=4]HEADSHOTS[/size][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1xvbQ3C.png[/img] [size=3][i]Characters belong to @cherrykitkat[/i] [b]150kt Each![/b] [b][u][size=4]ICONS[/size][/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/69ND4UU.png[/img] [size=3][i]Character belongs to @cherrykitkat[/i] [size=4][b]100kt Each![/b] [b][u][size=4]10 Minute Doodles![/size][/u][/b] [i]No example yet.[/i] [i]I draw your character in roughly 10 minutes, give or take![/i] [size=4][b]50kt Each![/b] [size=4][b][u]EXTRAS[/size][/u][/b] [b][u]Lineart[/u][/b] [b]Smooth or Crayon:[/b] No effect on price. [b]Sketchy:[/b] -10kt [b][u]Shading[/u][/b] [b]Cell Shading:[/b] +20kt [b]Painty Shading:[/b] +25kt [b][u][size=4]REQUEST FORM[/size][/u][/b] [quote]Contact(PMs or Discord!): Payment Method(Treasure or Gems): (For my regular USD/GBP comms, just head straight to my discord DMs, no need to post here!) Option: (if chibi, specify which style!) Lines Type: Shading Type: (remove if unshaded) Reference: Extra Notes:[/quote] [b][u][size=4]QUEUE[/size][/u][/b] 1. 2. 3. [i]User || Comm Type || Lines || Shading || Contact || Payment Method[/i] This shop will never close and you can order at any time, but I'll only actively work on [b]3 people at a time![/b] ----- [b][u][size=4]PINGLIST[/size][/u][/b] [i]Ask to be added here if you want to be pinged for new updates! I don't tend to limit slots as I'm instead just using a semi-infinite queue system(if it gets a bit too busy to handle I may limit slots though), so [b]the ping list will generally be for store updates![/b][/i] --- @Mazatl23, @Repulsion, @wolvykasu --- Feel free to suggest more options! I'm always looking for more stuff to offer~[/center]
THE OPTIONS
CHIBIS
NyJh0gC.png
Characters belong to @RoseGrimmSpirit
200kt Each!
Come in two styles: Style 1(left) & Style 2(right)
HEADSHOTS
1xvbQ3C.png
Characters belong to @cherrykitkat
150kt Each!
ICONS
69ND4UU.png
Character belongs to @cherrykitkat
100kt Each!
10 Minute Doodles!
No example yet.
I draw your character in roughly 10 minutes, give or take!
50kt Each!
EXTRAS
Lineart
Smooth or Crayon: No effect on price.
Sketchy: -10kt
Shading
Cell Shading: +20kt
Painty Shading: +25kt
REQUEST FORM
Quote:
Contact(PMs or Discord!):
Payment Method(Treasure or Gems): (For my regular USD/GBP comms, just head straight to my discord DMs, no need to post here!)
Option: (if chibi, specify which style!)
Lines Type:
Shading Type: (remove if unshaded)
Reference:
Extra Notes:
QUEUE
User || Comm Type || Lines || Shading || Contact || Payment Method
This shop will never close and you can order at any time, but I'll only actively work on 3 people at a time!
PINGLIST
Ask to be added here if you want to be pinged for new updates! I don't tend to limit slots as I'm instead just using a semi-infinite queue system(if it gets a bit too busy to handle I may limit slots though), so the ping list will generally be for store updates!
---
@Mazatl23, @Repulsion, @wolvykasu
---
Feel free to suggest more options! I'm always looking for more stuff to offer~
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
WK8il9n.png
@cherrykitkat
Payment Method: Treasure
Option: Chibi, Style 2
Lines Type: Smooth
Reference: His Toyhouse Page
Extra Notes: Give him a disgusted expression please
@cherrykitkat
Payment Method: Treasure
Lines Type: Smooth
Reference: His Toyhouse Page
Extra Notes: Give him a disgusted expression please
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@cherrykitkat

Payment Method: Gems
Lines Type: Crayon
Shading Type: Cell
Reference: Linky link
Extra Notes: Dare I say... knife cat energy.
@cherrykitkat

Lines Type: Crayon
Shading Type: Cell
Reference: Linky link
Extra Notes: Dare I say... knife cat energy.
KmnIjfw.png
May I be added to the pinglist please?
May I be added to the pinglist please?
Onyx_Sig.png
I didnt know there was a pinglist! could I be added too? I love your art :]
I didnt know there was a pinglist! could I be added too? I love your art :]
wind.gif

hFr3nXf.png
n4H37dx.png
5iXiC8z.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
GIJINKA SHOP!
@cherrykitkat
Reference: Pick anyone from here! Any outfit/form, but no humans please.
Extra Notes: Please keep it a surprise until the finished product! No need to send wips.
@cherrykitkat
Reference: Pick anyone from here! Any outfit/form, but no humans please.
Extra Notes: Please keep it a surprise until the finished product! No need to send wips.
AqaqXxe.png
To everyone so I'm not just copy pasting the same message in each lil' reply:
I'll request payment once I've sent the sketch as it shows you I'm working on it & I won't get too far into doing the art without payment.

@Casper117, @Nabesima & @Chimerii
Hey! Your request has been accepted and I've added you to the queue, I should have the sketch to you asap!

(Tho Chimerii if ya don't want wips wouldja rather wait til the end to send payment or before I start? Just making sure, no worries for either option)

@SunkissedDragon & @Mazatl23
I wasn't initially planning to do a pinglist as I figured that'd be more useful if it were slot-based, but then decided I might as well do one if you want to be pinged for updates!

Jus' lmk in a reply to this if you still want to be on the pinglist for shop updates or if you were just assuming it'd be slot based(no worries if you were, it makes sense)

Sorry I took so long to get back to all of ya, Fridays tend to be quite busy for me - ty all for your interest!! It means a lot ;w;
To everyone so I'm not just copy pasting the same message in each lil' reply:
I'll request payment once I've sent the sketch as it shows you I'm working on it & I won't get too far into doing the art without payment.

@Casper117, @Nabesima & @Chimerii
Hey! Your request has been accepted and I've added you to the queue, I should have the sketch to you asap!

(Tho Chimerii if ya don't want wips wouldja rather wait til the end to send payment or before I start? Just making sure, no worries for either option)

@SunkissedDragon & @Mazatl23
I wasn't initially planning to do a pinglist as I figured that'd be more useful if it were slot-based, but then decided I might as well do one if you want to be pinged for updates!

Jus' lmk in a reply to this if you still want to be on the pinglist for shop updates or if you were just assuming it'd be slot based(no worries if you were, it makes sense)

Sorry I took so long to get back to all of ya, Fridays tend to be quite busy for me - ty all for your interest!! It means a lot ;w;
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
WK8il9n.png
@cherrykitkat

I would love to be in a pinglist for updates :D
@cherrykitkat

I would love to be in a pinglist for updates :D
wind.gif

hFr3nXf.png
n4H37dx.png
5iXiC8z.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
GIJINKA SHOP!
I would love to be added to the pinglist to come back when i have some more currency! ^^
I would love to be added to the pinglist to come back when i have some more currency! ^^
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6