Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Slate's Art Shop! (FULL)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
hi! just wanted to check before ordering if you'd be alright with drawing a centaur? ^^ (not sure if ive asked before xD)
hi! just wanted to check before ordering if you'd be alright with drawing a centaur? ^^ (not sure if ive asked before xD)
I was hoping to get some art for this character here ^^
I was hoping to get some art for this character here ^^
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@xLILM0NSTERx yes, that would be fine!
@xLILM0NSTERx yes, that would be fine!
hello, is there a slot still available?
hello, is there a slot still available?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Silvercats2 alright! Ah total of the items can get a fullbody colored sketch or i can take it off a different tier if you want
@Silvercats2 alright! Ah total of the items can get a fullbody colored sketch or i can take it off a different tier if you want
A coloured sketch sounds great! Thank you ^^
A coloured sketch sounds great! Thank you ^^
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Hocolate currently slots are full, but I if you want I can add you to the queue (that way I’d start on yours if i finish my current ones still have time)
@Hocolate currently slots are full, but I if you want I can add you to the queue (that way I’d start on yours if i finish my current ones still have time)
oh sweet! should i send over the order now? or wait til the list clears up? ^^
oh sweet! should i send over the order now? or wait til the list clears up? ^^
i'd love if you could do that! i was wondering if i could get a fullbody sketch of this character with color ^^ i saw you mentioned you'd be okay with drawing a centaur and my character's in a similar vein so i hope it's okay; i'd be happy to pay a bit more because of their anatomy haha. i have some items from your wishlist i could pay partially in but we can discuss more when/if you'd be ready for me; thank you so much!
i'd love if you could do that! i was wondering if i could get a fullbody sketch of this character with color ^^ i saw you mentioned you'd be okay with drawing a centaur and my character's in a similar vein so i hope it's okay; i'd be happy to pay a bit more because of their anatomy haha. i have some items from your wishlist i could pay partially in but we can discuss more when/if you'd be ready for me; thank you so much!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@xLILM0NSTERx feel free to send the order over now! You’re on slots ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx feel free to send the order over now! You’re on slots ^^
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29