Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGS] usd/g Quick Bust Doodles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@exmoray one traditional slot, please!

Payment: does 300g + a nocturne egg work for you? if you'd rather do the 200kt instead of the egg, that's also doable!
Comm type: traditional
References: here's a link to cordelia's toyhouse page! her hair is curlier/coilier than i was able to accurately draw in this image, but it gets pretty close!
Notes: lemme know if you need anything else from me! c:
@exmoray one traditional slot, please!

Payment: does 300g + a nocturne egg work for you? if you'd rather do the 200kt instead of the egg, that's also doable!
References: here's a link to cordelia's toyhouse page! her hair is curlier/coilier than i was able to accurately draw in this image, but it gets pretty close!
Notes: lemme know if you need anything else from me! c:
hn5xCVk.png
@kyruiz Here's your commission! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/be5949814b80ebd52e16a4992f65578a.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5816767d982362e94d8f9d6605ac19f2.png[/img]
@kyruiz
Here's your commission!
be5949814b80ebd52e16a4992f65578a.png
5816767d982362e94d8f9d6605ac19f2.png
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
;o; thank you so much i love it !!
;o; thank you so much i love it !!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@Grimme @Dinsdale @Extrics Two digital slots open! @Ichored An egg works! Send over a CR and I'll mark you down. Also, in terms of curls, it'd be really helpful if you could perhaps describe what type of curls she has based on curl types ^^' Like something like this: [img]https://blog.livingproof.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/6009d983ad04231a85d440ac.jpeg[/img]
@Grimme @Dinsdale @Extrics
Two digital slots open!

@Ichored
An egg works! Send over a CR and I'll mark you down. Also, in terms of curls, it'd be really helpful if you could perhaps describe what type of curls she has based on curl types ^^' Like something like this:
6009d983ad04231a85d440ac.jpeg

sketch shop here!
Could I slide in for a digital slot if possible?

Payment: 1.5M Treasure + 1 egg
Comm type: Digital (with color if possible?)
References: Gloss
Notes: Gonna add his profile here in case you need some info personality-wise. Could I ask for an expression with his head slightly tilted to the side and a half-smirk with a mischievous or devious air? But feel free to go at it however you would prefer though!
Could I slide in for a digital slot if possible?

Payment: 1.5M Treasure + 1 egg
Comm type: Digital (with color if possible?)
References: Gloss
Notes: Gonna add his profile here in case you need some info personality-wise. Could I ask for an expression with his head slightly tilted to the side and a half-smirk with a mischievous or devious air? But feel free to go at it however you would prefer though!
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@exmoray I'll take that other digital slot if it's still open! Let me go copy/paste my form from last time!

Payment: 500g + 6 eggs (2 shadow, 1 plague, 1 ice, 2 noct)
Comm type: digital
References:
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Notes: Any expression is fine, but something confused or suspicious would be rad!

Let me know if that's cool, and I'll send payment right over!
@exmoray I'll take that other digital slot if it's still open! Let me go copy/paste my form from last time!

Payment: 500g + 6 eggs (2 shadow, 1 plague, 1 ice, 2 noct)
Comm type: digital
References:
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Notes: Any expression is fine, but something confused or suspicious would be rad!

Let me know if that's cool, and I'll send payment right over!
@LovelyDeeps
Great, just want to double check you'd like the design labeled male in the TH gallery done right? (feel free to send the CR whenever as well)

@Grimme
Marking you down once the CR is sent!
@LovelyDeeps
Great, just want to double check you'd like the design labeled male in the TH gallery done right? (feel free to send the CR whenever as well)

@Grimme
Marking you down once the CR is sent!
sketch shop here!
Correct on the label! Sending the CR your way and thank you!
Correct on the label! Sending the CR your way and thank you!
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@exmoray CR sent! Thanks in advance! :>
@exmoray CR sent! Thanks in advance! :>
@exmoray
hellooo!! i'd love to get another traditional slot!
Form:
Payment: 550g
References: clarke
Notes: could you perhaps draw a sinister grin on her?
@exmoray
hellooo!! i'd love to get another traditional slot!
Form:
Payment: 550g
References: clarke
Notes: could you perhaps draw a sinister grin on her?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13