Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Lupus' Scribbles
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Firedawn yea! ill PM them to you
@Firedawn yea! ill PM them to you
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays-juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@godqueen [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/578956589390626846/899315855245074483/commission_save1.png[/img] Here it is finished! (I hope its okay to post this on forum?)
@godqueen
commission_save1.png
Here it is finished! (I hope its okay to post this on forum?)
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
@decays
USERNAME: shaqshrek
TYPE OF COMMISSION: colored headshot
CHARACTER: Cross
POSE: A grumpy / determined expression! Up to you how far you go with this (stern vs a full blown eye roll and groan). Alternatively, a bloody face with a smirk.
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please don't forget his scars and scruff! As a small detail, some wrinkles under his eyes / at the corners of his mouth would be great if possible. ^^ He also has several outfits, you can pick whichever you'd rather draw
TYPE OF PAYMENT: Gems (I'll pay in full up front)
@decays
USERNAME: shaqshrek
TYPE OF COMMISSION: colored headshot
CHARACTER: Cross
POSE: A grumpy / determined expression! Up to you how far you go with this (stern vs a full blown eye roll and groan). Alternatively, a bloody face with a smirk.
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please don't forget his scars and scruff! As a small detail, some wrinkles under his eyes / at the corners of his mouth would be great if possible. ^^ He also has several outfits, you can pick whichever you'd rather draw
TYPE OF PAYMENT: Gems (I'll pay in full up front)
MUYNhfy.png 7Zid8hE.png tn0RSo5.png
@shaqshrek
Added! Feel free to send the payment whenever
@shaqshrek
Added! Feel free to send the payment whenever
jHIZkM0.gif
@decays
AHHH HI I MISSED THIS!! I'm so sorry!! I ADORE it!~! :'0
I love how you drew her, it's so lovely! And of course it's ok to post it here!! Thank you so much <33
@decays
AHHH HI I MISSED THIS!! I'm so sorry!! I ADORE it!~! :'0
I love how you drew her, it's so lovely! And of course it's ok to post it here!! Thank you so much <33
HjZUn7k.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
@Newni
@shaqshre
i might have some delays in art due to school, I will try to finish commission around next week, sorry for the wait!
@Newni
@shaqshre
i might have some delays in art due to school, I will try to finish commission around next week, sorry for the wait!
jHIZkM0.gif
No problems! Take all the time you need :3
No problems! Take all the time you need :3
ArtfightToyhouse

English is not my mother tongue, sorry for unnatural sentences ~
liHNu85.png
@decays - Hi there! I see something about delays for you, so before ordering I wanted to ask if you're able to take on new comms right now? I'd love to commission you if possible but please don't stress if not!
@decays - Hi there! I see something about delays for you, so before ordering I wanted to ask if you're able to take on new comms right now? I'd love to commission you if possible but please don't stress if not!
41256097_bv8D4ViLTuWAGgv.gif
Alveyi's Character Sales
Lee | They/Them | Tired
@Alveyi yea its okay! it'll probably mean it will also get finished in a week or two
@Alveyi yea its okay! it'll probably mean it will also get finished in a week or two
jHIZkM0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6