Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Niceless's Sketchy Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here's a friendly poke to say that this artshop is re-opened, now easier to read and with new pricing/order forms! Order away.
Here's a friendly poke to say that this artshop is re-opened, now easier to read and with new pricing/order forms! Order away.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Bumping for a fellow awesome artist!
Bumping for a fellow awesome artist!
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
Finished artwork for @Laya6067: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/957118014090776616/957295081679913020/unknown.png[/img]
Finished artwork for @Laya6067:

unknown.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Eeeee thank you so much!!!
Eeeee thank you so much!!!
Finished artwork for @Laya6067: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/957118014090776616/958191798298218516/unknown.png[/img]
Finished artwork for @Laya6067:

unknown.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
^
^
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
hippity hoppity i am here to get more broke-ity

so uh— are you okay with doing fandragons? not sure whether that falls under fandom characters. will send a proper order sheet after.

so uh— are you okay with doing fandragons? not sure whether that falls under fandom characters. will send a proper order sheet after.
8aKVtucC_o.png
[quote name="@2BDamned" date="2022-03-28 21:56:21" ] hippity hoppity i am here to get more broke-ity so uh— are you okay with doing fandragons? not sure whether that falls under fandom characters. will send a proper order sheet after. [/quote] Fandragons are all on the table. Order away!
@2BDamned wrote on 2022-03-28 21:56:21:

Fandragons are all on the table. Order away!
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
[b]Base:[/b] Half body [b]Genes:[/b] Yes: secondary(noxtide) + tertiary(spines) [b]Apparel:[/b] Yeah don’t know if this should be put here or in the notes section. please give him his canon outfit. er… it should be 5 pieces (well at least what’s visible)? i think? correct me if i’m wrong. [b]Coloring:[/b] Messy [b]Shading:[/b] Yes [b]Extras:[/b] simple background! [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]Notes?:[/b] outfit shenanigans as above [b]Dragon Link/Character Reference:[/b] i wanted to make a joke here but i couldn’t come up with a joke that wasn’t just the 5000th rock joke so uh yeah anyways [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74052570][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740526/74052570_350.png[/img][/url] total shhhhhhould come up to, uh, 180kt if i’m not wrong?
Base: Half body
Genes: Yes: secondary(noxtide) + tertiary(spines)
Apparel: Yeah
don’t know if this should be put here or in the notes section. please give him his canon outfit. er… it should be 5 pieces (well at least what’s visible)? i think? correct me if i’m wrong.

Coloring: Messy
Shading: Yes
Extras: simple background!

Payment Method: Treasure

Notes?: outfit shenanigans as above
Dragon Link/Character Reference:
i wanted to make a joke here but i couldn’t come up with a joke that wasn’t just the 5000th rock joke so uh yeah anyways
74052570_350.png

total shhhhhhould come up to, uh, 180kt if i’m not wrong?
8aKVtucC_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7