Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rehoming OCs! [USD, Gems, Art, Swaps]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Howdy hey Flight Rising community! I'm currently rehoming the vast majority of my OCs and thought I'd post this on Flight Rising as well! I am admittedly slightly tentative on certain characters, but they all must be rehomed!

I'm currently accepting USD[!!], human[oid] art and customs, gems and tentatively looking into swaps. Everything is OTA so feel free to throw out a ballpark offer range!

Characters Available!
Howdy hey Flight Rising community! I'm currently rehoming the vast majority of my OCs and thought I'd post this on Flight Rising as well! I am admittedly slightly tentative on certain characters, but they all must be rehomed!

I'm currently accepting USD[!!], human[oid] art and customs, gems and tentatively looking into swaps. Everything is OTA so feel free to throw out a ballpark offer range!

Characters Available!
Wondering the gem values on Karin, Mimette and Vulpecula
Wondering the gem values on Karin, Mimette and Vulpecula
@Eurus
I would approximate their values as follows!
Karin - 700g
Mimette -2500g
Vulpecula - 800g
@Eurus
I would approximate their values as follows!
Karin - 700g
Mimette -2500g
Vulpecula - 800g
@BlushBlushBunny
Hmmm they all say they cannot be resold in their TH Character Permissions.
@BlushBlushBunny
Hmmm they all say they cannot be resold in their TH Character Permissions.
@Eurus
Ah, yes, permissions. That is due to the fact I wasn't told about permissions until very recently! If you have concerns about T.O.S. for each character and their origins, they're as follows!

Karin was from my former s.o. with no attached permissions or restrictions. I ran off of their typical T.O.S. for rehoming.

Mimette is from my friend! She can be rehomed at her original price, with additional money for any additional artwork.

Vulpecula was made by me! They have no T.O.S. regarding rehoming so it's a free-for-all for them, haha.
@Eurus
Ah, yes, permissions. That is due to the fact I wasn't told about permissions until very recently! If you have concerns about T.O.S. for each character and their origins, they're as follows!

Karin was from my former s.o. with no attached permissions or restrictions. I ran off of their typical T.O.S. for rehoming.

Mimette is from my friend! She can be rehomed at her original price, with additional money for any additional artwork.

Vulpecula was made by me! They have no T.O.S. regarding rehoming so it's a free-for-all for them, haha.
But why not try edit the character permissions on at least Vulp.
The others if you are on good terms with them, they are able to change the character permissions I think. Until then I am not sure if I am comfortable with buying them for currency.
But why not try edit the character permissions on at least Vulp.
The others if you are on good terms with them, they are able to change the character permissions I think. Until then I am not sure if I am comfortable with buying them for currency.
@Eurus

I...was not actually aware of the fact permissions could be changed post creation! Thank you for letting me know that! I'll definitely work on updating them in that case!
I totally understand your hesitance and unease with purchasing them as-is so no worries!
@Eurus

I...was not actually aware of the fact permissions could be changed post creation! Thank you for letting me know that! I'll definitely work on updating them in that case!
I totally understand your hesitance and unease with purchasing them as-is so no worries!
Yeah as far as I am aware. As long as you are the creator of the character, you can change the permissions. So you will be able to change Vulps one. Now with the other two, you will need to ask the original designer/creators, but you said you know them so perhaps they will do it for you. I just character with a design I no longer own but I created. You can change the permissions on those! So you just need those other people to do that. :P
Yeah as far as I am aware. As long as you are the creator of the character, you can change the permissions. So you will be able to change Vulps one. Now with the other two, you will need to ask the original designer/creators, but you said you know them so perhaps they will do it for you. I just character with a design I no longer own but I created. You can change the permissions on those! So you just need those other people to do that. :P
@BlushBlushBunny
Would you accept 700g for this cutie? :0
@BlushBlushBunny
Would you accept 700g for this cutie? :0
@Eurus
Thank you so much for letting me know! I'll definitely work on updating those as time allows! I really appreciate you letting me know!

@Alienjunk
Sure, I can do that!
@Eurus
Thank you so much for letting me know! I'll definitely work on updating those as time allows! I really appreciate you letting me know!

@Alienjunk
Sure, I can do that!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9