Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mir’s Art Shop | Euro, gem comms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@niverdia Oh I’m a little in love with your character *-* I’ll note you down, feel free to send a CR and I’ll accept it as soon as I begin ^w^ (Also thank you for the compliment!)
@niverdia Oh I’m a little in love with your character *-* I’ll note you down, feel free to send a CR and I’ll accept it as soon as I begin ^w^ (Also thank you for the compliment!)
zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6XDwlmx.png[/img] Colored, sketch-style Commission for @/Daevaus! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ln2t367.png[/img] Sketch bust commission for @/niverdia!
6XDwlmx.png

Colored, sketch-style Commission for @/Daevaus!

ln2t367.png

Sketch bust commission for @/niverdia!
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
TYPE: Humanoid portrait
STYLE: Sketch
PAYMENT METHOD: gems
LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER: You can pick anyone here. If you don't have a preference for any of the characters, then I'd go for Fiore, since she doesn't have a lot of art pieces yet.
REFERENCES: All in the characters' galleries!
BACKGROUND: Free interpretation
OTHER DETAILS: You can ask if you pick a character other than Fiore, but with her: feel free to leave out details/simplify or change her design a bit. The headdress is fairly complicated and I know my wife (whose characters these are) doesn't mind slight changes when getting art for her characters.

I may be a bit slow replying/sending payment because I'm not online every day. We have a 1 month old baby, so things are a bit hectic :> But I'll try to be quick after you confirm the commission.
LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER: You can pick anyone here. If you don't have a preference for any of the characters, then I'd go for Fiore, since she doesn't have a lot of art pieces yet.
REFERENCES: All in the characters' galleries!
OTHER DETAILS: You can ask if you pick a character other than Fiore, but with her: feel free to leave out details/simplify or change her design a bit. The headdress is fairly complicated and I know my wife (whose characters these are) doesn't mind slight changes when getting art for her characters.

I may be a bit slow replying/sending payment because I'm not online every day. We have a 1 month old baby, so things are a bit hectic :> But I'll try to be quick after you confirm the commission.
1XqX8dF.png
@acguy I can mark you down for a slot! I actually really love Fiore’s design so I’d love to add to the art of her. Feel free to send a Cr for 3500g, I will accept it once I get to work and send an update later to run the pose by you!
@acguy I can mark you down for a slot! I actually really love Fiore’s design so I’d love to add to the art of her. Feel free to send a Cr for 3500g, I will accept it once I get to work and send an update later to run the pose by you!
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Mir

Great! I'll send over the CR now, and happy that you'll be working on Fiore :)
@Mir

Great! I'll send over the CR now, and happy that you'll be working on Fiore :)
1XqX8dF.png
@Mir Hello, i'm interested in more art

TYPE: ex. Humanoid portrait
LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/8952830.grace
REFERENCES: This outfit, please: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/31043127_TBdrRaORaTlUSql.png
BACKGROUND: Up to you!
OTHER DETAILS: If you could keep her features of large eyes/small mouth, that'd be great!! ♥
@Mir Hello, i'm interested in more art

TYPE: ex. Humanoid portrait
LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER: https://toyhou.se/8952830.grace
REFERENCES: This outfit, please: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/31043127_TBdrRaORaTlUSql.png
BACKGROUND: Up to you!
OTHER DETAILS: If you could keep her features of large eyes/small mouth, that'd be great!! ♥
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Sorry for the delay, feel free to send a cr and I'll accept it when I begin! She looks lovely and I love her personality a lot XD
@Niverdia

Sorry for the delay, feel free to send a cr and I'll accept it when I begin! She looks lovely and I love her personality a lot XD
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Bumping, will add in recent art later and update my commission sheet!
Bumping, will add in recent art later and update my commission sheet!
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
I am admittedly a bit confused for what to ask for to get a similar result to the humanoid portrait on the right in your example image... hopefully I filled it out correctly though :'D [b]TYPE[/b]: Humanoid portrait [b]STYLE[/b]: Shaded color sketch [b]PAYMENT METHOD[/b]: Gems [b]LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER[/b]: Her Toyhouse is a WIP, so I'm gonna dump character information here in the meantime. Cunning and quiet, Cressalia doesn't have time for pleasantries. Straight to the point and honest, she does not sugarcoat things nor does she hold back her true feelings. Observant and quick, rarely will you catch her off-guard. Though her cold interior might have you think she's a heartless individual, she has a huge heart for animals. A woman with strong psychokinetic powers. Little is known about her homeland, her powers or her own past. Even though she has magical abilities, she is also skilled in hand-to-hand combat if the situation calls for it: Rapiers, daggers, scythes... any will do. Cressalia keeps everyone at a safe distance, whether that is due to her standoff-ish nature or short, blunt way of speaking, no one can be sure. [b]REFERENCES[/b]: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/9MNd1Fz0/220119-Cressalia-Temp2.png[/img] [b]BACKGROUND[/b]: Free interpretation [b]OTHER DETAILS[/b]: [LIST] [*]Never smiles or smirks. Have her look bored, annoyed or disinterested. [*]If you want a prop, thorned roses or weapons (dagger(s), rapiers, scythes) would be best. [*]She's meant to be very beautiful - feel free to add features (eyeliner, blush, etc.) if you think that would accentuate that. [/LIST]
I am admittedly a bit confused for what to ask for to get a similar result to the humanoid portrait on the right in your example image... hopefully I filled it out correctly though :'D

STYLE: Shaded color sketch
PAYMENT METHOD: Gems
LINK TO DRAGON/CHARACTER: Her Toyhouse is a WIP, so I'm gonna dump character information here in the meantime.

Cunning and quiet, Cressalia doesn't have time for pleasantries. Straight to the point and honest, she does not sugarcoat things nor does she hold back her true feelings.
Observant and quick, rarely will you catch her off-guard.
Though her cold interior might have you think she's a heartless individual, she has a huge heart for animals.

A woman with strong psychokinetic powers.
Little is known about her homeland, her powers or her own past.
Even though she has magical abilities, she is also skilled in hand-to-hand combat if the situation calls for it: Rapiers, daggers, scythes... any will do.
Cressalia keeps everyone at a safe distance, whether that is due to her standoff-ish nature or short, blunt way of speaking, no one can be sure.

REFERENCES:
220119-Cressalia-Temp2.png
OTHER DETAILS:
  • Never smiles or smirks. Have her look bored, annoyed or disinterested.
  • If you want a prop, thorned roses or weapons (dagger(s), rapiers, scythes) would be best.
  • She's meant to be very beautiful - feel free to add features (eyeliner, blush, etc.) if you think that would accentuate that.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
@amorii

You filled it out right, the specification does help however ^w^ ! It should be clearer soon though what the options are when I finish making a 2022 sheet and update the thread a bit.

That said, if you want a fully colored portrait feel free to send a cr for 3250 gems and I’ll take the other half when the commission is finished. I’ll accept the cr when I start. (Also I really like your character, she looks lovely!)
@amorii

You filled it out right, the specification does help however ^w^ ! It should be clearer soon though what the options are when I finish making a 2022 sheet and update the thread a bit.

That said, if you want a fully colored portrait feel free to send a cr for 3250 gems and I’ll take the other half when the commission is finished. I’ll accept the cr when I start. (Also I really like your character, she looks lovely!)
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10