Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » iniquitas' art shop « (OPEN)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Dragon/scry/outfit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55206417][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/552065/55206417_350.png[/img][/url] Expression: (happy, angry, etc.) Curious Other notes: N/A Drawing type: Lineart bust/halfbody/fullbody: Bust Background: N/A Payment: 500g!
Dragon/scry/outfit: 55206417_350.png
Expression: (happy, angry, etc.) Curious
Other notes: N/A
Drawing type: Lineart
bust/halfbody/fullbody: Bust
Background: N/A
Payment: 500g!
Untitled131_20230409132122.pngInside you, there are two frogsUntitled132_20230409131107.png
@MoonPhoenix
order confirmed! she looks lovely, would you like me to include the crow as well? I will send you a preliminary sketch as soon as I can :>
@MoonPhoenix
order confirmed! she looks lovely, would you like me to include the crow as well? I will send you a preliminary sketch as soon as I can :>
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@iniquitas
Yes please! Sounds good :)
@iniquitas
Yes please! Sounds good :)
Untitled131_20230409132122.pngInside you, there are two frogsUntitled132_20230409131107.png
Dragon/scry/outfit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62890557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628906/62890557_350.png[/img][/url] Expression: (happy, angry, etc.) quizzical Other notes: Drawing type: Shaded bust/halfbody/fullbody: bust Background: transparent Payment: USD, send me paypal info?
Dragon/scry/outfit:
62890557_350.png
Expression: (happy, angry, etc.) quizzical
Other notes:
Drawing type: Shaded
bust/halfbody/fullbody: bust
Background: transparent
Payment: USD, send me paypal info?
BPJePYV.png
Pgv53XB.png
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
wLurwzJ.png
oczO35g.png
fdUVIfW.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
rI18gRz.png
4SVfFPD.png
mlHpBMC.png
heyZH2H.png
eswSnrS.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Ep0uFx.gif
@Chryssaia
Thank you for ordering! I'll send you my paypal info asap <3
@Chryssaia
Thank you for ordering! I'll send you my paypal info asap <3
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
@iniquitas

Hey, I am interested and I love your style. I think it's exactly what I'm looking for, though are you doing anything or just FR dragons? Sorry, just a little confused on that front.
@iniquitas

Hey, I am interested and I love your style. I think it's exactly what I'm looking for, though are you doing anything or just FR dragons? Sorry, just a little confused on that front.
003_zpskxikgayt.png
@alexisdiemos
Thank you for the interest, I can do anything and everything, except for stuff that breaks fr rules (but you can message me on discord for more mature stuff)
@alexisdiemos
Thank you for the interest, I can do anything and everything, except for stuff that breaks fr rules (but you can message me on discord for more mature stuff)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
@iniquitas

Alrighty. Sounds great! I did send you a friend request on discord, cause it's easier for me to communicate. My name is alexisdiemos on there as well. ^^
@iniquitas

Alrighty. Sounds great! I did send you a friend request on discord, cause it's easier for me to communicate. My name is alexisdiemos on there as well. ^^
003_zpskxikgayt.png
@alexisdiemos
Awesome, just accepted, feel free to contact me whenever!
@alexisdiemos
Awesome, just accepted, feel free to contact me whenever!
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
X
X
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++