Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HømemadeMønster's commissions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
bump
bump

Signature.png
bump
bump

Signature.png
@HomemadeMonster
Hi! Just want to ask if you'd be okay with drawing non-fr dragons, like this guy? ^^
@HomemadeMonster
Hi! Just want to ask if you'd be okay with drawing non-fr dragons, like this guy? ^^
shop%20banner.gif
[FR+9]
They/Them

Neocities
Fandragon Tab

TWEWY Sprites ripped by menos_grante on The Spriters Resource!
sig2.png
[center][size=4][color=3A455A][b]@Ombekende Yep! It doesnt have to be from FR. If you would like to order please follow the template for ordering on the first page, so i can understand things more clearly![/center] ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835429997191364611/878202162981765130/HM-4-F.png[/img]
@Ombekende Yep! It doesnt have to be from FR. If you would like to order please follow the template for ordering on the first page, so i can understand things more clearly!

HM-4-F.png

Signature.png
@HomemadeMonster

Name of the character: Nesis + Carrion
Reference: Nesis, Carrion
(links to their Toyhouses, for Carrion use the first three images since he doesn't have a full ref yet)
Personality: Both have their personality on their pages! (Carrion doesn't have much yet since he's newer ^^;)
What kind of art you would like: Two Fully Shaded Fullbodies please ^^ (On their own canvases/images, not together xD)
Any special request?: ^ I'm putting them together just so it's a bit easier to see, but treat it like two seperate commissions I guess, not one piece with them both in the same image xD Any important notes are on their pages!
Where would you like me to send you the updates/finished piece?: PMs is fine, or Discord! (Ombekende#2067)
@HomemadeMonster

Name of the character: Nesis + Carrion
Reference: Nesis, Carrion
(links to their Toyhouses, for Carrion use the first three images since he doesn't have a full ref yet)
Personality: Both have their personality on their pages! (Carrion doesn't have much yet since he's newer ^^;)
What kind of art you would like: Two Fully Shaded Fullbodies please ^^ (On their own canvases/images, not together xD)
Any special request?: ^ I'm putting them together just so it's a bit easier to see, but treat it like two seperate commissions I guess, not one piece with them both in the same image xD Any important notes are on their pages!
Where would you like me to send you the updates/finished piece?: PMs is fine, or Discord! (Ombekende#2067)
shop%20banner.gif
[FR+9]
They/Them

Neocities
Fandragon Tab

sig2.png
Ty you for the art <3 they look great
Ty you for the art <3 they look great
shop%20banner.gif
[FR+9]
They/Them

Neocities
Fandragon Tab

sig2.png
[center][size=4][color=3A455A][b]Im glad you like em'! Have a nice day![/center] ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835429997191364611/878202162981765130/HM-4-F.png[/img]
Im glad you like em'! Have a nice day!

HM-4-F.png

Signature.png
Name of the character: Macchiato
Reference: https://toyhou.se/11383479.protagonists/11444497.macchiato?key=g26siYuVsYpgMSq
Optional Personality: Often annoyed by things, stoic
What kind of art you would like: Fully shaded fullbody!
Any special request?: Nope! Just note that despite the character being canine they have a different body type/fur type than normal wolves/dogs
Where would you like me to send you the updates/finished piece?: PMs is fine!

Let me know if you prefer dragons!

@HomemadeMonster
Name of the character: Macchiato
Reference: https://toyhou.se/11383479.protagonists/11444497.macchiato?key=g26siYuVsYpgMSq
Optional Personality: Often annoyed by things, stoic
What kind of art you would like: Fully shaded fullbody!
Any special request?: Nope! Just note that despite the character being canine they have a different body type/fur type than normal wolves/dogs
Where would you like me to send you the updates/finished piece?: PMs is fine!

Let me know if you prefer dragons!

@HomemadeMonster
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Is it ok to order four at once? If not that's totally ok, but I'd love to sang headshots of these four if so!! Not in the same piece! I can fill out the form either way :)
Is it ok to order four at once? If not that's totally ok, but I'd love to sang headshots of these four if so!! Not in the same piece! I can fill out the form either way :)
[center][size=4][color=3A455A][b]@Dulcia You can send them all in one order post. Since it's kinda hard for me to know exactly what you want unless it in the template ;w;'[/center] ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835429997191364611/878202162981765130/HM-4-F.png[/img]
@Dulcia You can send them all in one order post. Since it's kinda hard for me to know exactly what you want unless it in the template ;w;'

HM-4-F.png

Signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15