Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Abbadonis' Headshot Shop
1 2 3
[center][b]Open[/b]/Closed/Full[/center] [center][quote=Slots] [LIST=1] [*] Njerri - Painted - [b] Awaiting Alterations[/b] [*] TheUnhingedOwl - Sketch - [b]Pending[/b] [*] Empty [*] Empty [*] Empty [/LIST][/quote] Heeey~I'm abbadonis and I have a skin and orphan addiction. I need coin, you have coin. This is good trade, yes? This shop is temporary, but the dopamine rush of giving me money is slightly less so. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a dm, I have a slightly hectic schedule so it may take me a bit. -----[/center] [Columns] [quote=Commision Information] [columns] [b]Will Do[/b] [emoji=new friend size=1] [LIST] [*] FR Dragons [*] Ferals\Quadrupeds [*] Anthros [/LIST] [nextcol] [b]Needs Bribe [emoji=ping size=1][/b] [LIST] [*] Humans/Gijinkas [*] Detailed Backgrounds [*] Fullbodies [/LIST] [Nextcol] [b]Won't Do [emoji=red money bag size=1][/b] [LIST] [*] Anything Against FR guidelines [*] Mechs [*] Chibis [/LIST] [/Columns] ----- [center][b]Payment[/b][/center] [center]1[emoji=gem size=1]=1200[emoji=treasure size=1] For payment please send me a one-way crossroad, I'll approve when you're happy with the finished picture. I accept mixed payment, eggs, and genes at their marketplace price/lowest ah value. Anything else can be discussed with me. ----- [b]Additional Info[/b] [List] [*]I may ask for additional payment if a design is too complex. We can either simplify the design by removing apparel/accent or discuss payment. [*]I send progress pictures at sketch > color and lighting > and a once or twice through the painting process, don't be afraid to ask for progress shots at any given point. I'm a slow artist and I understand the anxiety. [/quote] [/Columns] [center][size=4][b]Sketch[/b][/size] 100g [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e5e1797d4f7081b173e63dc3321248e0/d66d5c7889047140-24/s500x750/dd258f63d1892412fc96b9a789daf6b57483d014.png[/img] [size=4][b]Monochrome BW[/b][/size] 500g [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b292f91af1c32fd76245edcc13fec8d7/aee5afaef0911d28-c4/s400x600/526d669c342381b5b3ebffdd608a33bb38aeaced.png[/img] [size=4][b]Painted[/b][/size] 600g [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/536ddb0c4240f80f7414ae7d1f5b7efd/183bf22a51a3043f-ce/s500x750/514ca2dd703dd0ba7df110bfab380de5fa6f1ecb.png[/img] ----- [size=4][b]Order Form[/b][/size] [code] @abaddonis [b]Dragon ID and Name/Reference:[/b] [b]Style (Sketch/Monochrome/Painted):[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Info:[/b] [/code][/center]
Open/Closed/Full
Slots wrote:
  1. Njerri - Painted - Awaiting Alterations
  2. TheUnhingedOwl - Sketch - Pending
  3. Empty
  4. Empty
  5. Empty
Heeey~I'm abbadonis and I have a skin and orphan addiction. I need coin, you have coin. This is good trade, yes? This shop is temporary, but the dopamine rush of giving me money is slightly less so.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a dm, I have a slightly hectic schedule so it may take me a bit.
Commision Information wrote:
Will Do
  • FR Dragons
  • Ferals\Quadrupeds
  • Anthros
Needs Bribe
  • Humans/Gijinkas
  • Detailed Backgrounds
  • Fullbodies
Won't Do
  • Anything Against FR guidelines
  • Mechs
  • Chibis

Payment
1=1200

For payment please send me a one-way crossroad, I'll approve when you're happy with the finished picture.
I accept mixed payment, eggs, and genes at their marketplace price/lowest ah value. Anything else can be discussed with me.
Additional Info
  • I may ask for additional payment if a design is too complex. We can either simplify the design by removing apparel/accent or discuss payment.
  • I send progress pictures at sketch > color and lighting > and a once or twice through the painting process, don't be afraid to ask for progress shots at any given point. I'm a slow artist and I understand the anxiety.
Sketch
100g
dd258f63d1892412fc96b9a789daf6b57483d014.png
Monochrome BW
500g
526d669c342381b5b3ebffdd608a33bb38aeaced.png
Painted
600g
514ca2dd703dd0ba7df110bfab380de5fa6f1ecb.png
Order Form
Code:
@abaddonis [b]Dragon ID and Name/Reference:[/b] [b]Style (Sketch/Monochrome/Painted):[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Info:[/b]
^
^
^
^
^
^
@abaddonis [b]Dragon ID and Name/Reference:[/b] ID:#57833772 Name: Bulwark [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57833772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578338/57833772_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Style Sketch [b]Expression:[/b] Could he have a confident expression? (something like the art in his bio) [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Additional Info:[/b] If possible could his scar be included please? ^^ (if more payment is needed thats fine by me) nothing else i can think of
@abaddonis
Dragon ID and Name/Reference:
ID:#57833772
Name: Bulwark
57833772_350.png
Style Sketch
Expression: Could he have a confident expression? (something like the art in his bio)
Payment: gems
Additional Info: If possible could his scar be included please? ^^ (if more payment is needed thats fine by me) nothing else i can think of
@xLiLMONSTERx

All the apparel should be finE. I'll get started shortly
@xLiLMONSTERx

All the apparel should be finE. I'll get started shortly
@abaddonis

sweet thank you ^^ when would you like me to send payment? (also the O in my name is a 0)
@abaddonis

sweet thank you ^^ when would you like me to send payment? (also the O in my name is a 0)
@xLILM0NSTERx
Sorry about that! :O I thinks one way CR should be fine, Once you approve of the sketch I'll accept it.
@xLILM0NSTERx
Sorry about that! :O I thinks one way CR should be fine, Once you approve of the sketch I'll accept it.
@abaddonis Heyaa, I am a little confused due to the order form. Are tou willing to draw OC non FR dragons?
@abaddonis Heyaa, I am a little confused due to the order form. Are tou willing to draw OC non FR dragons?
@Njerri

Sorry for the confusion! I'm totally ok with drawing dragon ocs, I'll make that more clear.
@Njerri

Sorry for the confusion! I'm totally ok with drawing dragon ocs, I'll make that more clear.
1 2 3