Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | permanently moved and closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@WormyVampire
Hi!! The fully shaded & highlighted fullbodies are 800,000 treasure. Adding a gijinka design adds 50,000 to 75,000 depending on the complexity of the design.
If you're still interested, send me a PM of your requests for the design, and if you'd like it to be fully human or like half human half dragon, and possibly a pose reference image. Also what apparel pieces you'd want them to wear and will they have wings etc.
Just a heads-up, I won't be able to draw a very masculine/muscular design^^'
I always send a sketch of the piece for approval and if anything needs to be changed
@WormyVampire
Hi!! The fully shaded & highlighted fullbodies are 800,000 treasure. Adding a gijinka design adds 50,000 to 75,000 depending on the complexity of the design.
If you're still interested, send me a PM of your requests for the design, and if you'd like it to be fully human or like half human half dragon, and possibly a pose reference image. Also what apparel pieces you'd want them to wear and will they have wings etc.
Just a heads-up, I won't be able to draw a very masculine/muscular design^^'
I always send a sketch of the piece for approval and if anything needs to be changed
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@Foxsave

Hello, I have a question, if you don’t mind! I was planning to order a half-body or portrait of my sona with one of my pet birds. The bird would be considered a second character, right? I was wondering if you would be willing to draw it, and how much you would charge in gems. ^ ^’’
@Foxsave

Hello, I have a question, if you don’t mind! I was planning to order a half-body or portrait of my sona with one of my pet birds. The bird would be considered a second character, right? I was wondering if you would be willing to draw it, and how much you would charge in gems. ^ ^’’
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru
Hi! It depends how "complex" you'd want the bird drawn! If it's not too complicated and pretty small I would charge about half of the regular price for it. And the price really depends on which style I draw in. My portraits start at 200 gems and they go up to 750 gems. Half bodies go from 260 gems to 850 gems.
As an example a half body with my simple shaded style would be 375 gems, and adding a simple character like a small white cat on the shoulder would add about half the price so in total would be about 560 gems.
I can answer to more questions if you've got any and if you're still interested feel free to fill my order form!
@Jupiteru
Hi! It depends how "complex" you'd want the bird drawn! If it's not too complicated and pretty small I would charge about half of the regular price for it. And the price really depends on which style I draw in. My portraits start at 200 gems and they go up to 750 gems. Half bodies go from 260 gems to 850 gems.
As an example a half body with my simple shaded style would be 375 gems, and adding a simple character like a small white cat on the shoulder would add about half the price so in total would be about 560 gems.
I can answer to more questions if you've got any and if you're still interested feel free to fill my order form!
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave

Thank you for the explanation! It’s exactly what I needed to know. For this piece, I think a simpler style might actually make the bird “cuter”, so I think I might go with that. I’ll fill the form to explain the rest!

Type:Simple shading
Piece: bust/half body
Character Name: Virgil
Reference: Virgil They have a few outfit; feel free to use any of them. Halo and wings are not necessary.

As for the bird, it’s a male ancestral cockatiel! You can see him here destroying one of his play-stands.
Payment method: Gems
Personality: Kind, friendly, optimistic.
Background: a single color background will work
Extra: A happy expression will work! The bird can be perched on her their shoulder.
Discount: N/A
@foxesave

Thank you for the explanation! It’s exactly what I needed to know. For this piece, I think a simpler style might actually make the bird “cuter”, so I think I might go with that. I’ll fill the form to explain the rest!

Type:Simple shading
Piece: bust/half body
Character Name: Virgil
Reference: Virgil They have a few outfit; feel free to use any of them. Halo and wings are not necessary.

As for the bird, it’s a male ancestral cockatiel! You can see him here destroying one of his play-stands.
Payment method: Gems
Personality: Kind, friendly, optimistic.
Background: a single color background will work
Extra: A happy expression will work! The bird can be perched on her their shoulder.
Discount: N/A
@Jupiteru
Sure thing! The price in my example is actually accurate for your order so it would be 560 gems! I'm charging half of a simple shaded half body for the birdie!
I will send a sketch before continuing further in case something needs to be edited.
Oh and I do have one order before your's so it's gonna be a few days before I start this^^' Hope thats ok!
@Jupiteru
Sure thing! The price in my example is actually accurate for your order so it would be 560 gems! I'm charging half of a simple shaded half body for the birdie!
I will send a sketch before continuing further in case something needs to be edited.
Oh and I do have one order before your's so it's gonna be a few days before I start this^^' Hope thats ok!
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@Foxesave I’m totally fine with waiting a bit. The price is totally fair, thank you so much! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Foxesave

I’m totally fine with waiting a bit. The price is totally fair, thank you so much!
@Jupiteru
Great! Expect a sketch coming your way in a few days!
@Jupiteru
Great! Expect a sketch coming your way in a few days!
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
beep
beep
5hF3FGk.png