Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kereal's art shop (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
That's fine! Take your time, and ping me when you're done with the sketch- :0c
That's fine! Take your time, and ping me when you're done with the sketch- :0c
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex i sent the examples in a pm!
@SpottedSorex i sent the examples in a pm!
one day i shall have a real forum signature, lol
Hello, I'm here to stake down my order! Thank you for providing me examples and reserving me a slot, by the way; it's very much appreciated. :0c

As for my order, I'd love to have a lined and colored full-body of Sergey, whose human design is shown here. He also has a cat design in case you'd rather draw out a feral, but I'd prefer you drawing out his human design. In case you need more reference images, Sergey has a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile - though keep in mind that none of the images of his human design currently depict his heterochromia, with his right eye being hazel and his left being a dull green. :0c

For his personality, Sergey is quite peppy and optimistic, if not a bit ditsy. He's pretty much always happy or smiling, and all he wants is a good time. Sergey is also a performer in his canon, so anything alluding to that would be nice! He dresses relatively plain outside of them, but he can be drawn in flashier, more elaborate outfits if performing!

I'll be making my payment through treasure, and you're more than welcome to PM or ping me if you have any further questions about my commission- ^^
Hello, I'm here to stake down my order! Thank you for providing me examples and reserving me a slot, by the way; it's very much appreciated. :0c

As for my order, I'd love to have a lined and colored full-body of Sergey, whose human design is shown here. He also has a cat design in case you'd rather draw out a feral, but I'd prefer you drawing out his human design. In case you need more reference images, Sergey has a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile - though keep in mind that none of the images of his human design currently depict his heterochromia, with his right eye being hazel and his left being a dull green. :0c

For his personality, Sergey is quite peppy and optimistic, if not a bit ditsy. He's pretty much always happy or smiling, and all he wants is a good time. Sergey is also a performer in his canon, so anything alluding to that would be nice! He dresses relatively plain outside of them, but he can be drawn in flashier, more elaborate outfits if performing!

I'll be making my payment through treasure, and you're more than welcome to PM or ping me if you have any further questions about my commission- ^^
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@Hutt your art is done and on the front page of the post! let me know if you want me to send it by pm, email, etc.! and please send your payment by crossroads :)
@Hutt your art is done and on the front page of the post! let me know if you want me to send it by pm, email, etc.! and please send your payment by crossroads :)
@kerealknockoff Thank you! He’s adorable[emoji=heart size=1] You can send it over PM if that works :^)
@kerealknockoff
Thank you! He’s adorable You can send it over PM if that works :^)
signature.png
@Saphira1471
your art is done and on the front page of the post! let me know if you want it emailed, pm'd, etc. also please send the payment through cr :)
@Saphira1471
your art is done and on the front page of the post! let me know if you want it emailed, pm'd, etc. also please send the payment through cr :)
Your style is so cute omgg

Do you happen to have any examples of anthro fullbodies?
Your style is so cute omgg

Do you happen to have any examples of anthro fullbodies?
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
looks wonderful, thank you so much! it seems pretty high quality to me on this thread but a PM could work if there's a higher-res version c:
looks wonderful, thank you so much! it seems pretty high quality to me on this thread but a PM could work if there's a higher-res version c:
@Saphira1471
alright then! i'll send you a pm with the art then :)
@Saphira1471
alright then! i'll send you a pm with the art then :)
@Lilacskye
yes! I do, I can send a pm with examples if you'd like :)
@Lilacskye
yes! I do, I can send a pm with examples if you'd like :)
1 2 3 4 5 6