Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN - headshot sketches - 0/5 slots
1 2 3 4 5
aaAA id love to grab a headshot with flat colors with treasure if thats okay!! id love for it to be of this guy (here's a better ref of his face shape)!!
aaAA id love to grab a headshot with flat colors with treasure if thats okay!! id love for it to be of this guy (here's a better ref of his face shape)!!
@myllonut

just a bit of color, honestly you could do whatever you think would look nice <3 800g is perfectly fine with me ^^ in that case could you do Cole shown above and this lad? Maybe touching foreheads or leaning up against one another?
@myllonut

just a bit of color, honestly you could do whatever you think would look nice <3 800g is perfectly fine with me ^^ in that case could you do Cole shown above and this lad? Maybe touching foreheads or leaning up against one another?
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@Hyperion1312 - aaa okok, yea that’s fine!! with colour would you be ok with 900g?

@remnants - sure! just send a cr or pm with the payment and i’ll get started :)) what expression were you after?
@Hyperion1312 - aaa okok, yea that’s fine!! with colour would you be ok with 900g?

@remnants - sure! just send a cr or pm with the payment and i’ll get started :)) what expression were you after?
^
^
^
^
@myllonut -- Hello! Just dropping by after you posted in my LF Thread a few moments ago.

I would love to get a flat-color bust for my friend's character, Smiley! I will be paying in gems. ^^
@myllonut -- Hello! Just dropping by after you posted in my LF Thread a few moments ago.

I would love to get a flat-color bust for my friend's character, Smiley! I will be paying in gems. ^^
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@myllonut

yeah i would be more than happy with that pricing! (sorry i passed out last night and just woke up)
@myllonut

yeah i would be more than happy with that pricing! (sorry i passed out last night and just woke up)
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
Oh my goodness - your art is gorgeous ;3; I'm not sure if all your slots have been taken? But if not, I'd love to grab a bust with some color! I have a character who doesn't really have official art, just these two picrew mock-ups (one) (two) and some personality traits/better outfit description I can go into detail about if you're still taking orders XD
Oh my goodness - your art is gorgeous ;3; I'm not sure if all your slots have been taken? But if not, I'd love to grab a bust with some color! I have a character who doesn't really have official art, just these two picrew mock-ups (one) (two) and some personality traits/better outfit description I can go into detail about if you're still taking orders XD
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@myllonut sent!! I'd love if you could do like, a serious expression with a very slight smile? ;v;
@myllonut sent!! I'd love if you could do like, a serious expression with a very slight smile? ;v;
@Hyperion1312 - coolio! just send over the payment and i’ll start asap!

@remnants - thank you! yep, sounds good :3
@Hyperion1312 - coolio! just send over the payment and i’ll start asap!

@remnants - thank you! yep, sounds good :3
1 2 3 4 5