Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Treasure & Gem comms! 100kt per hour!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b][size=7][color=Seagreen]Breezewing Valley Bounties![/color][/size][/b] [size=6]Headshots, Humans and Collages![/size][/center] [indent]Hello everyone! After a much needed break from drawing and Flight Rising I'm finally ready to get back into commissions. Below is a fully up to date commission sheet with the latest piece being made earlier this year, if you have any questions or would like to inquire about commissions either post a message in here (No need to ping, I'm subscribed!) or shoot me a message! Cheers and thank you for taking a look at the Breezewing Valley Bounties! My sheet doesn't mention this but I also take event items! I'm currently trying to collect all the halos for one singular dragon :') I also take NOTN chests and eggs! If commissioned you're free to use my work in bios, toyhouse, etc. as long as proper credit is given![/indent] [img]https://i.imgur.com/N9T9BBY.png[/img] [center][b][size=7][color=Seagreen]Most recent Commission![/color][/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5RfZ9zt.png[/img] [code]PINGLIST: @CascadingCosmos @OnyxBat SLOTS: 1. TAKEN 2. TAKEN[/code]
Breezewing Valley Bounties!
Headshots, Humans and Collages!
Hello everyone! After a much needed break from drawing and Flight Rising I'm finally ready to get back into commissions. Below is a fully up to date commission sheet with the latest piece being made earlier this year, if you have any questions or would like to inquire about commissions either post a message in here (No need to ping, I'm subscribed!) or shoot me a message! Cheers and thank you for taking a look at the Breezewing Valley Bounties!

My sheet doesn't mention this but I also take event items! I'm currently trying to collect all the halos for one singular dragon :') I also take NOTN chests and eggs!

If commissioned you're free to use my work in bios, toyhouse, etc. as long as proper credit is given!

N9T9BBY.png
Most recent Commission!

5RfZ9zt.png
Code:
PINGLIST: @CascadingCosmos @OnyxBat SLOTS: 1. TAKEN 2. TAKEN
wind_small.pngstrip8_coin.pngwind_small.png
Hey there! I'd like to ask about a headshot slot for this girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49749793]link[/url] I can pay in gems or treasure whenever you're ready. Thanks, let me know if there's anything else that you need from me [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
Hey there! I'd like to ask about a headshot slot for this girl: link

I can pay in gems or treasure whenever you're ready. Thanks, let me know if there's anything else that you need from me
Vb1TA3f.png
@Yangxin

Oh my gosh I don't think my reply sent! My sincerest apologies for that, I'd be happy to take this comm! (I actually started sketching a pose before thinking my message went through :') ) Is there any expression you'd like? And would you like me to include her apparel?

EDIT: Although it's still a rough sketch would you also like me to show you how it looks so far so you can make any changes? My god I am so sorry! I must have been a bit too hasty and forgot to hit send before checking out your lady!
@Yangxin

Oh my gosh I don't think my reply sent! My sincerest apologies for that, I'd be happy to take this comm! (I actually started sketching a pose before thinking my message went through :') ) Is there any expression you'd like? And would you like me to include her apparel?

EDIT: Although it's still a rough sketch would you also like me to show you how it looks so far so you can make any changes? My god I am so sorry! I must have been a bit too hasty and forgot to hit send before checking out your lady!
@Sageduille

Np! and sure if you can add her apparel/accent that would be great. As far as expression, maybe a little serious, but feel free to take artistic license. You can post a draft if you'd like, whatever works best for you
@Sageduille

Np! and sure if you can add her apparel/accent that would be great. As far as expression, maybe a little serious, but feel free to take artistic license. You can post a draft if you'd like, whatever works best for you
Vb1TA3f.png
@Yangxin

Got it! Thanks so much for your input, will PM the sketch once I have her expression and apparel in!
@Yangxin

Got it! Thanks so much for your input, will PM the sketch once I have her expression and apparel in!
Hello! I would love to get a headshot of Relic if possible!
Hello! I would love to get a headshot of Relic if possible!
@CabbageCat I'm sorry for such a late reply, but we can certainly arrange that! Is there anything you want me to keep in mind for expressions and such?
@CabbageCat I'm sorry for such a late reply, but we can certainly arrange that! Is there anything you want me to keep in mind for expressions and such?
No worries and thank you!
Relic is generally very reserved, and serious, so something in that vein if possible ^^
No worries and thank you!
Relic is generally very reserved, and serious, so something in that vein if possible ^^
@cabbageCat Can do! Would you like me to send you the sketch once it's done?
@cabbageCat Can do! Would you like me to send you the sketch once it's done?
Yes please!
Yes please!
1 2 3 4 5