Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | traditional + digital art [ping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
No worries xD and take your time. :)
No worries xD and take your time. :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
No problem! A lot of my friends just started their master’s programs so I’m hearing all about the struggle lol
No problem! A lot of my friends just started their master’s programs so I’m hearing all about the struggle lol

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
No worries <3 Take all the time you need and take time to care for yourself. I’m not in my masters yet, but I’m on the last stretch of my bachelors and it’s been rough, so I can’t imagine how it’s going for you.
No worries <3 Take all the time you need and take time to care for yourself. I’m not in my masters yet, but I’m on the last stretch of my bachelors and it’s been rough, so I can’t imagine how it’s going for you.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@SarcasticHawke @Mazurkas @Coexistence @Keyina @Exeidur @Hideki @pepster @starbornkid @clerval @mature @Saern @Obol @cgeez @epitaffio @Draconawitches @Galaxychilde @alpestris @silvercats2 @ShadowsKeep @Pearlimose @elfmoss @Vulpen @kunikida @ProHomo57 @theantiquesvault @TheLocalCryptid @AwkwardTrash @TombOfTheLich @Apotheca @furo @Sinfirmitas @voidbeast @Bluebird88 hi everyone, i'm alive 8_8 ... so i'll be taking 3 slots i'm working full time now and finishing my thesis so i am a bit busy but i would like to do art again @onyxbat @Amorah @balthy i'm so sorry for dropping off the face of the earth, life really got away from me. would you still like me to do your slots from so long ago? i can do any character you want. amorah i have your sketch finished but if you want a different one it doesn't matter to me [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SarcasticHawke @Mazurkas @Coexistence @Keyina @Exeidur @Hideki @pepster @starbornkid @clerval @mature @Saern @Obol @cgeez @epitaffio @Draconawitches @Galaxychilde @alpestris @silvercats2 @ShadowsKeep @Pearlimose @elfmoss @Vulpen @kunikida @ProHomo57 @theantiquesvault @TheLocalCryptid @AwkwardTrash @TombOfTheLich @Apotheca @furo @Sinfirmitas @voidbeast @Bluebird88

hi everyone, i'm alive 8_8 ... so i'll be taking 3 slots
i'm working full time now and finishing my thesis so i am a bit busy but i would like to do art again

@onyxbat @Amorah @balthy i'm so sorry for dropping off the face of the earth, life really got away from me. would you still like me to do your slots from so long ago? i can do any character you want.
amorah i have your sketch finished but if you want a different one it doesn't matter to me
You actually finished mine iirc! I would like to order another tho if that’s okay! Art gallery [url=https://toyhou.se/3558703.myrna/8086588.gijinka]here[/url]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42433456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424335/42433456_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/49215363_ajOu8oIA4VGejm3.png[/img]
You actually finished mine iirc!
I would like to order another tho if that’s okay!

Art gallery here.
42433456_350.png
49215363_ajOu8oIA4VGejm3.png

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
I'm not sure if I still have enough treasure as I just ordered two big comissions. If one of them falls through I'll PM you!
I'm not sure if I still have enough treasure as I just ordered two big comissions. If one of them falls through I'll PM you!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@balthy aha i remember that now, my bad. but of course i will do this @onyxbat no problem [emoji=heart size=1] i'm sorry again it was not done
@balthy aha i remember that now, my bad. but of course i will do this

@onyxbat no problem i'm sorry again it was not done
@matejko
EYES. if you've got room I'd love to steal a slot!

before I commit tho, are you ok with leucisim/albinistic features? :0
@matejko
EYES. if you've got room I'd love to steal a slot!

before I commit tho, are you ok with leucisim/albinistic features? :0
@matejko

I would like a traditional sketch with digital colour of Pom-Pom Girl.
A B C D E F G H

You can do whatever you want, she can look serious or silly or any random exaggerated expression. Maybe there can be paper stars or confetti or craft pom-poms in the background, up to you.
@matejko

I would like a traditional sketch with digital colour of Pom-Pom Girl.
A B C D E F G H

You can do whatever you want, she can look serious or silly or any random exaggerated expression. Maybe there can be paper stars or confetti or craft pom-poms in the background, up to you.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@mature great will do!

@saern i have done it before so it should be fine, could you send me a reference if you have one to be sure?
@mature great will do!

@saern i have done it before so it should be fine, could you send me a reference if you have one to be sure?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9