Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tali's Art Shop: OPEN
1 2 3 4
@Talani

I adore it thank you so much! Ill call later today when I am out of work!
@Talani

I adore it thank you so much! Ill call later today when I am out of work!
You do not know what tomorrow will bring.
So live truly and fully.
Love with all your heart.
Remember to laugh.
Talk to the ones you love.
And never be afraid to love yourself too. Be kind to yourself.
Life is too short for regrets and missed opportunities.
@Talani

These look beautiful! Please add me to your pinglist. :)
@Talani

These look beautiful! Please add me to your pinglist. :)
Why don’t you let me free?
CAUSE YOU’D NEVER DARE TO BE!

~Evelyn Evelyn
@SGTMockery
Will do! I am open (I list my shop as closed when I am not and I don't bump my post)

If you end up interested let me know what you may have in mind and I'd be happy to do something for you!
@SGTMockery
Will do! I am open (I list my shop as closed when I am not and I don't bump my post)

If you end up interested let me know what you may have in mind and I'd be happy to do something for you!
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@Talani
Thanks! You’re very kind. I would order something at the moment, but i am currently poor. ;m;
@Talani
Thanks! You’re very kind. I would order something at the moment, but i am currently poor. ;m;
Why don’t you let me free?
CAUSE YOU’D NEVER DARE TO BE!

~Evelyn Evelyn
@SGTMockery
All is well! Stop by any time! ^_^
@SGTMockery
All is well! Stop by any time! ^_^
[Center][Size=5] [color=royalblue]Check out my newly opened adoptable shop! Two pre-made adopts available, customs/YCH open too![/size][/color] vvvvv Click da Baby vvvvv [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3215743/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/c0Z1WLH.png[/img][/center]
Check out my newly opened adoptable shop! Two pre-made adopts available, customs/YCH open too!

vvvvv Click da Baby vvvvv
c0Z1WLH.png
@Talani Hello is this still open? ^w^ I'd like to ask if You'd be willing to draw my Fane :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48300219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/483003/48300219_350.png[/img][/url] - Detailed Colored Bust - Payment in Treasure - Apparel Included, especially the comical "tired of life" eyes xD - Transparent Background or a light blue circle
@Talani Hello is this still open? ^w^

I'd like to ask if You'd be willing to draw my Fane :D

48300219_350.png

- Detailed Colored Bust
- Payment in Treasure
- Apparel Included, especially the comical "tired of life" eyes xD
- Transparent Background or a light blue circle
@DakerVadora

Oh my heavens how did I not get a notification?!

I am so so sorry I did not see this despite my subscription and the ping!

At the moment, my pc is broken so I've no access to my drawing tablet! I will be sure to update as soon as my pc is up and running again for those who would like to order from me!
@DakerVadora

Oh my heavens how did I not get a notification?!

I am so so sorry I did not see this despite my subscription and the ping!

At the moment, my pc is broken so I've no access to my drawing tablet! I will be sure to update as soon as my pc is up and running again for those who would like to order from me!
@Talani
Hello, I understand a few days delay, but it's been like 2 months at this point.
I honestly thought my request for commission just wasn't accepted or something and ended up forgetting about it xD

And don't worry about it, it's fine. Are You still interested in drawing my dragon then?
@Talani
Hello, I understand a few days delay, but it's been like 2 months at this point.
I honestly thought my request for commission just wasn't accepted or something and ended up forgetting about it xD

And don't worry about it, it's fine. Are You still interested in drawing my dragon then?
@DakerVadora
I've had issues rarely with flight rising not always notifying me. And I can't apologize enough for that. Regardless of my answer please know when I see a question regaurding something like that I always respond the moment I see it.

Anyway, yes I am still interested in drawing your dragon. At the moment I am only open for traditional sketches and inked line work, as my pc has been dead since late July, and I've no ability to do any digital work.

So if you are interested in a sketch or some inked work, I can do so!
@DakerVadora
I've had issues rarely with flight rising not always notifying me. And I can't apologize enough for that. Regardless of my answer please know when I see a question regaurding something like that I always respond the moment I see it.

Anyway, yes I am still interested in drawing your dragon. At the moment I am only open for traditional sketches and inked line work, as my pc has been dead since late July, and I've no ability to do any digital work.

So if you are interested in a sketch or some inked work, I can do so!
1 2 3 4