Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hexus' temp art shop [full]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
hey all i'm offering some busts for fr currency. please read the rules 3 slots for now, may open more as they free up idk please allow max 5 days for each drawing, i work full time [b]rules[/b] -1 slot per person please, max 2 drawings per slot & mix of any art type -use the order form -no claiming unless you edit the post within the next few minutes -i may charge more depending on the complexity of the design -must have an image reference -i will start after i receive payment, no refunds unless i'm unable to finish the art -please remember to save your art once i send it to you just in case of expired/broken img links! will do: -human/humanoid ocs -humanoid aliens -gijinkas, kemonomimi -fanart -small amt of blood/injury -simple background won't do: -animals/creatures -dragon -furry/anthro -nsfw -irl people -complex armor -transformers prices small pixel bust [emoji=treasure size=1]800kt [emoji=gem size=1]800 [img]https://puu.sh/CQhyV/9adcbed838.png[/img] medium pixel bust [emoji=treasure size=1]1mil [emoji=gem size=1]1000 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/de48ce6f991f8a370793d3ad307a1daa/f8b6b7a49033a862-42/s540x810/02aadaf75824c647ba95c4ffdb21e49c80e5e961.png[/img] i can also do a blinking animation with these, bribe me if u want one sketchy bust [emoji=treasure size=1]1mil [emoji=gem size=1]1000 [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/248955bd009b95d86eaac9af96f62570/7ec5062fba7e0b68-ef/s2048x3072/97b68fa1796232bcd1c755f5437cb5b3b2206666.png[/img] check out [url=https://www.instagram.com/violetharbor/]my instagram[/url] for more art examples [quote name="order form"] [b]username:[/b] [b]art type:[/b] [b]character:[/b] (link or picture of who you want drawn) [b]angle, pose, etc:[/b] let me know what you want for face angle, expression, pose, etc... [b]background:[/b] background color, bg shape if pixel, other specific details. [b]extras:[/b](any extra details you want to mention. ex: color palette, other reference links, inspiration links, etc) [b]payment:[/b] (payment type and total) [/quote] slots [s]1. MollyMerula[/s] [s]2. Boop707[/s] 3.[s]MushroomEmpress [/s] pinglist Weavile Dragonairia mareike
hey all i'm offering some busts for fr currency. please read the rules

3 slots for now, may open more as they free up idk

please allow max 5 days for each drawing, i work full time

rules
-1 slot per person please, max 2 drawings per slot & mix of any art type
-use the order form
-no claiming unless you edit the post within the next few minutes
-i may charge more depending on the complexity of the design
-must have an image reference
-i will start after i receive payment, no refunds unless i'm unable to finish the art
-please remember to save your art once i send it to you just in case of expired/broken img links!

will do:
-human/humanoid ocs
-humanoid aliens
-gijinkas, kemonomimi
-fanart
-small amt of blood/injury
-simple background

won't do:
-animals/creatures
-dragon
-furry/anthro
-nsfw
-irl people
-complex armor
-transformers

prices

small pixel bust 800kt 800
9adcbed838.png

medium pixel bust 1mil 1000
02aadaf75824c647ba95c4ffdb21e49c80e5e961.png
i can also do a blinking animation with these, bribe me if u want one

sketchy bust 1mil 1000
97b68fa1796232bcd1c755f5437cb5b3b2206666.png

check out my instagram for more art examples

order form wrote:
username:
art type:
character: (link or picture of who you want drawn)
angle, pose, etc: let me know what you want for face angle, expression, pose, etc...
background: background color, bg shape if pixel, other specific details.
extras:(any extra details you want to mention. ex: color palette, other reference links, inspiration links, etc)
payment: (payment type and total)

slots
1. MollyMerula
2. Boop707
3.MushroomEmpress

pinglist
Weavile
Dragonairia
mareike
art trades open, dm me
[b]username:[/b] MollyMerula [b]character:[/b] samakro (i will send you a lot of pictures on discord i think theyre too big for fr forums) [b]angle, pose, etc:[/b] for expression u can make him look like a self-assured binch. for angle just do whatever u want :-) [b]background:[/b] i have No Ideas im sorry [b]extras:[/b] i love u [b]payment:[/b] gems [emoji=blue gem size=1]
username: MollyMerula
character: samakro (i will send you a lot of pictures on discord i think theyre too big for fr forums)
angle, pose, etc: for expression u can make him look like a self-assured binch. for angle just do whatever u want :-)
background: i have No Ideas im sorry
extras: i love u
payment: gems
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@MollyMerula HI ily2 ok looks good you can send payment whenever!
@MollyMerula HI ily2 ok looks good you can send payment whenever!
art trades open, dm me
username: Boop707
art type: small pixel bust
character: here!
angle, pose, etc: Up to you! I don't mind :)
background: maybe something light blue? Feel free to pick the shape!
extras:Maybe some little flowers around her, if thats okay?
payment: 800 gems
username: Boop707
art type: small pixel bust
character: here!
angle, pose, etc: Up to you! I don't mind :)
background: maybe something light blue? Feel free to pick the shape!
extras:Maybe some little flowers around her, if thats okay?
payment: 800 gems
rE6JzVU.png
@Boop707 ooh how cute! looks good to me, thanks for ordering! you can send payment whenever you're ready. ^^
@Boop707 ooh how cute! looks good to me, thanks for ordering! you can send payment whenever you're ready. ^^
art trades open, dm me
Hello! I wanted to ask if you would be up for drawing two characters together in one image? They don’t have to be interacting, just together like on a photograph would be okay! If you’d rather not do this, no problem, just thought I’d ask :)
Thanks!
Hello! I wanted to ask if you would be up for drawing two characters together in one image? They don’t have to be interacting, just together like on a photograph would be okay! If you’d rather not do this, no problem, just thought I’d ask :)
Thanks!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress hey there! yeah I can do that, I would still charge for each character.
@MushroomEmpress hey there! yeah I can do that, I would still charge for each character.
art trades open, dm me
Of course, I’ll gladly pay double for them! ^^

username: MushroomEmpress
art type: sketchy bust
character: This character (in 3rd outfit with the hat pelase) & this character in this outfit please
angle, pose, etc: Standing together like for a portrait photograph or something, something cute with them being happy together :3
background: Anything you think fits, just not too bright or too colorful =P
extras: Here’s some drawings of them together if that helps!
payment: 2000g

Thanks! ^^
Of course, I’ll gladly pay double for them! ^^

username: MushroomEmpress
art type: sketchy bust
character: This character (in 3rd outfit with the hat pelase) & this character in this outfit please
angle, pose, etc: Standing together like for a portrait photograph or something, something cute with them being happy together :3
background: Anything you think fits, just not too bright or too colorful =P
extras: Here’s some drawings of them together if that helps!
payment: 2000g

Thanks! ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress aw i love that. sounds great! thanks for ordering ^^ you can send payment whenever!
@MushroomEmpress aw i love that. sounds great! thanks for ordering ^^ you can send payment whenever!
art trades open, dm me
@MollyMerula [img]https://i.imgur.com/GwXNiUD.png[/img] @Boop707 [img]https://i.imgur.com/DyCvAYb.png[/img] thanks for commissioning me, lmk if any changes needed!
@MollyMerula
GwXNiUD.png

@Boop707
DyCvAYb.png

thanks for commissioning me, lmk if any changes needed!
art trades open, dm me
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page