Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -:DD’s Head Sketches:- (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DefyingDestiny
Hello! I'd love a head sketch of this guy please! Without the skin ofc, and preferably black lineart if thats okay :) See update please <3
I hate to be specific but I'd appreciate if his mouth was open and smiling, like he's talking, and be transparent- I'd like to put him in my banner for my hatchery, and the rules/intro is written like he's speaking.

I'd pay 400g (and also gladly toss in a free unhatched egg if I can get my hands on one!), and I dont mind a wait.

Also, may I put the sketch over a background for the banner? I'll of course keep the signature and only edit may be to fill the sketch in with white to make him stand out from the background :)
Id just ask for him to be colored but I dont have enough to buy a colored sketch is all ^^;;
UPDATE: I dont want a drawing of that dragon anymore! I also no longer want the comm simply because I am broke due to Reasons. I dont think I paid or anything yet, but if I did and you already started the drawing, you can keep the payment, Im sorry for any inconvenience! Lmk if I owe you anything and I can get itntonyou asap.
@DefyingDestiny
Hello! I'd love a head sketch of this guy please! Without the skin ofc, and preferably black lineart if thats okay :) See update please <3
I hate to be specific but I'd appreciate if his mouth was open and smiling, like he's talking, and be transparent- I'd like to put him in my banner for my hatchery, and the rules/intro is written like he's speaking.

I'd pay 400g (and also gladly toss in a free unhatched egg if I can get my hands on one!), and I dont mind a wait.

Also, may I put the sketch over a background for the banner? I'll of course keep the signature and only edit may be to fill the sketch in with white to make him stand out from the background :)
Id just ask for him to be colored but I dont have enough to buy a colored sketch is all ^^;;
UPDATE: I dont want a drawing of that dragon anymore! I also no longer want the comm simply because I am broke due to Reasons. I dont think I paid or anything yet, but if I did and you already started the drawing, you can keep the payment, Im sorry for any inconvenience! Lmk if I owe you anything and I can get itntonyou asap.
old-oaks-3.pngX5ktZXL.png
@DefyingDestiny

No worry! Art takes time, and irl stuff is so important as well.
I love it! Thank you very much :D
@DefyingDestiny

No worry! Art takes time, and irl stuff is so important as well.
I love it! Thank you very much :D
Bump~
Bump~
@DefyingDestiny
Do you take treasure payments?
@DefyingDestiny
Do you take treasure payments?
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
@Drag0n5 Yes, treasure is fine.
@Drag0n5 Yes, treasure is fine.
@DefyingDestiny
What would be the treasure to gem ratio and can I order 2 at once or one at a time?
@DefyingDestiny
What would be the treasure to gem ratio and can I order 2 at once or one at a time?
@Drag0n5 I could do a 1 - 1000 ratio ( so 400kt for sketch and 600kt for color ) and 2 characters is no problem~
@Drag0n5 I could do a 1 - 1000 ratio ( so 400kt for sketch and 600kt for color ) and 2 characters is no problem~
@DefyingDestiny Dragon 1: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62844378][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=55&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=39&winggene=47&wings=10&auth=a19883af823c5bcc20123aa78e4bbedf9fe24bea&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Coloured Sketch Could he be wearing a [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Crown] with the flower removed and the gems coloured orange please? Dragon 2: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64479347][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=55&breed=18&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=39&winggene=47&wings=10&auth=673a25f0a9006392a12edc61ee6c594a7a8ec0bb&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Coloured Sketch Could she be wearing a [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Crown] with the flower removed please? Payment: Treasure (I also have some unhatched Nocturne eggs if you take mixed payment)
@DefyingDestiny
Dragon 1:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=55&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=39&winggene=47&wings=10&auth=a19883af823c5bcc20123aa78e4bbedf9fe24bea&dummyext=prev.png
Coloured Sketch
Could he be wearing a Dusky Rose Thorn Crown with the flower removed and the gems coloured orange please?

Dragon 2:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=55&breed=18&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=39&winggene=47&wings=10&auth=673a25f0a9006392a12edc61ee6c594a7a8ec0bb&dummyext=prev.png
Coloured Sketch
Could she be wearing a Dusky Rose Thorn Crown with the flower removed please?

Payment: Treasure (I also have some unhatched Nocturne eggs if you take mixed payment)
@Drag0n5 Ah nice, they're giving off some Halloween vibes with those colors! I also love when we can break the rules and give Ancients some apparel! >:3
Yes, I could do mixed payment with some Noc eggs if you'd like to use those~
@Drag0n5 Ah nice, they're giving off some Halloween vibes with those colors! I also love when we can break the rules and give Ancients some apparel! >:3
Yes, I could do mixed payment with some Noc eggs if you'd like to use those~
@DefyingDestiny
Would 2 eggs and the rest in treasure be okay?
@DefyingDestiny
Would 2 eggs and the rest in treasure be okay?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11