Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Ace's Bust Shop | Closed for USD!
[center] [pinglist=34133] After 2 millennia I'm opening a lil' pop up shop with limited slots :D My name is Ace and I draw stuffs and wanna draw you some stuffs. Here's what I'm offering: [b][emoji=palette size=1][u]1 Character bust = $25 USD via Paypal [emoji=money bag size=1][/u] You will receive a sketch bust with flat colors like those in the finished section (scroll down):[/b] >Will draw humans/humanoid, anthro, feral/animal, dragons, you name it! >MUST have visual refs. I will not work from descriptions and I will not design anything, sorry! >Payment must be in full and upfront. >I will send you a sketch wip and you can let me know if anything needs editing! After that, no changes will be made to finished products. No refunds. >Do not claim my artwork as your own and do not remove my signature. Credit me (My user here or Ace-Zaslavsky.Deviantart.com) when you upload the art anywhere please. >Art I draw for you is for personal use only. You may not profit from it. You cannot use my art for NFTs, AI or anything of the like. >Unless you explicitly state otherwise, I reserve the right to upload the art to my social media and/or use as example peices. >I also reserve the right to refuse or decline a commission. I might decline or charge more if the character looks difficult/has an extremely detailed design. Please don't take it personally if I decline, I get easily stressed and want this to be smooth sailing for me ; 7 ; [quote=Commission Form] [b]Character Ref(s):[/b] You must have existing art for your character pls. I work with faceclaims as long as you also have a drawn ref :3 [b]Expression:[/b] Want your character crying, laughing, being a grumpy-butt, etc? [b]Additional Info:[/b] Any extra deets you'd like to add? Personality blip? Anything like that but please keep it short and sweet~[/quote] VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV [B][color=#bf0000][emoji=ping size=1]I have chronic health conditions and chronic pain so please be patient with me as it impacts my turnaround. Please allow up to [u]2 months[/u] to get your art done. I keep in contact during the process and will let you know if it might take longer, or you're welcome to check in. Thank you for bearing with me. *By commissioning me, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to my terms of service. Thanks for looking! [/color][/center][/b]

After 2 millennia I'm opening a lil' pop up shop with limited slots :D

My name is Ace and I draw stuffs and wanna draw you some stuffs. Here's what I'm offering:

1 Character bust = $25 USD via Paypal
You will receive a sketch bust with flat colors like those in the finished section (scroll down):

>Will draw humans/humanoid, anthro, feral/animal, dragons, you name it!

>MUST have visual refs. I will not work from descriptions and I will not design anything, sorry!

>Payment must be in full and upfront.

>I will send you a sketch wip and you can let me know if anything needs editing! After that, no changes will be made to finished products. No refunds.

>Do not claim my artwork as your own and do not remove my signature. Credit me (My user here or Ace-Zaslavsky.Deviantart.com) when you upload the art anywhere please.

>Art I draw for you is for personal use only. You may not profit from it. You cannot use my art for NFTs, AI or anything of the like.

>Unless you explicitly state otherwise, I reserve the right to upload the art to my social media and/or use as example peices.

>I also reserve the right to refuse or decline a commission. I might decline or charge more if the character looks difficult/has an extremely detailed design. Please don't take it personally if I decline, I get easily stressed and want this to be smooth sailing for me ; 7 ;

Commission Form wrote:
Character Ref(s): You must have existing art for your character pls. I work with faceclaims as long as you also have a drawn ref :3
Expression: Want your character crying, laughing, being a grumpy-butt, etc?
Additional Info: Any extra deets you'd like to add? Personality blip? Anything like that but please keep it short and sweet~

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I have chronic health conditions and chronic pain so please be patient with me as it impacts my turnaround. Please allow up to 2 months to get your art done. I keep in contact during the process and will let you know if it might take longer, or you're welcome to check in. Thank you for bearing with me.

*By commissioning me, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to my terms of service.

Thanks for looking!

4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
[center][b]Finished:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d9uDgb8.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HhlRNyB.jpg[/img] >>These examples below are a little dated, my style may have changed slightly since (but I have no newer examples) so please be aware of this when commissioning me, thanks!<< [img]https://i.imgur.com/9R0rC9w.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rIMg8Fg.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aPpws8a.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/q3CW5zC.jpeg[/img]
Finished:

d9uDgb8.jpg
HhlRNyB.jpg

>>These examples below are a little dated, my style may have changed slightly since (but I have no newer examples) so please be aware of this when commissioning me, thanks!<<

9R0rC9w.jpeg
rIMg8Fg.jpeg
aPpws8a.jpg
q3CW5zC.jpeg
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Current Slots:

1: IcePunk x2
2: MoonyBug

Pinglist:
Erichthonios pooses Draconawitches MoonyBug

Current Slots:

1: IcePunk x2
2: MoonyBug

Pinglist:
Erichthonios pooses Draconawitches MoonyBug

4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Character Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/6635753.bs-yuichi
Expression: Laughing, shocked, or grumpy. Idc really I just want something expressive.
Additional Info: I'd like the hairstyle to resemble what is shown in the red sketch on the character profile.
@SeraphSoldier
Character Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/6635753.bs-yuichi
Expression: Laughing, shocked, or grumpy. Idc really I just want something expressive.
Additional Info: I'd like the hairstyle to resemble what is shown in the red sketch on the character profile.
@SeraphSoldier
e29c0b23e7897d21a8b73473830e7018b62bfaee.png
@MinerIllusion Sweet, I'd love to draw him! Just to be confirm so I can get him absolutely right, you want him with bangs then like the sketch kirbee did?

If so, please go ahead and send the payment over and I'll get started! I'll be sure to send a WIP your way before cleaning it up and flatting it :)

Thank you so much for commissioning me <3
@MinerIllusion Sweet, I'd love to draw him! Just to be confirm so I can get him absolutely right, you want him with bangs then like the sketch kirbee did?

If so, please go ahead and send the payment over and I'll get started! I'll be sure to send a WIP your way before cleaning it up and flatting it :)

Thank you so much for commissioning me <3
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Bump^
Bump^
Up!
Up!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Up!
Up!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
Hi there! I wanted to ask about a potential com please but just to check first if you would be interested in drawing one of my OCs here? (And can fill out the form if so, whichever one you'd like if you have a preference.) No worries at all if for any reason you wouldn't want to do any of them, of course!

-- a) Hildebrand (main refs: x, x, x)
-- b) Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x)
-- c) Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
-- d) Silver (main refs: x, x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
Hi there! I wanted to ask about a potential com please but just to check first if you would be interested in drawing one of my OCs here? (And can fill out the form if so, whichever one you'd like if you have a preference.) No worries at all if for any reason you wouldn't want to do any of them, of course!

-- a) Hildebrand (main refs: x, x, x)
-- b) Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x)
-- c) Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
-- d) Silver (main refs: x, x, x, x, and for alt form: x, x)
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Hello there! Apologies for the belated reply! Your style is so crisp and detailed, I love it *heart eyes*! I do get hung up on smaller details in drawing but I think Hildebrand or Beelzebub should be manageable for me for this type of comm if you'd like either of them!
@Vovina Hello there! Apologies for the belated reply! Your style is so crisp and detailed, I love it *heart eyes*! I do get hung up on smaller details in drawing but I think Hildebrand or Beelzebub should be manageable for me for this type of comm if you'd like either of them!
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™