Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Apothecary [Re-opening soon !!]
1 2 3 4
Added in!
Added in!
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
Waho now I have ko-fi!
If you enjoy what I do, please support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/mppotion
Waho now I have ko-fi!
If you enjoy what I do, please support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/mppotion
Turns out today I have the day off! Would anyone like to order some art?

Ping-list: @OnyxBat @oceanics @Popette @Jaderannosaurus @Joywing

Turns out today I have the day off! Would anyone like to order some art?

@MPpotion Hiya! I'd like to order one for my DnD character if that's alright!

Wanted: Full body
Reference: My Celestial Warlock/huntress, Khiane (Artfight profile here, if you don't have an account, art I did of her here, and a clearer shot of her rifle here
Extra Info:
Khiane is a bit of the excitable type, very much the adrenaline junkie type that would do something stupid because the kill is that awesome for it. She fires bolts of light from her rifle, which she tries her best to pass off as Totally Not Magic. Kindhearted if reckless. Her familiar, Wisp, is a bit of a sassy one, she occasionally argues with her, though they cooperate with Wisp spotting to make her sniping more accurate. If you could do something with her posing with her rifle with an adventurous grin, that'd be great. I also wrote some stuff about her in the art link if you need some info on her backstory. Will leave it mostly to artistic freedom to you!
Payment: Gems!

Let me know if it's all good. Thanks much! :D
@MPpotion Hiya! I'd like to order one for my DnD character if that's alright!

Reference: My Celestial Warlock/huntress, Khiane (Artfight profile here, if you don't have an account, art I did of her here, and a clearer shot of her rifle here
Extra Info:
Khiane is a bit of the excitable type, very much the adrenaline junkie type that would do something stupid because the kill is that awesome for it. She fires bolts of light from her rifle, which she tries her best to pass off as Totally Not Magic. Kindhearted if reckless. Her familiar, Wisp, is a bit of a sassy one, she occasionally argues with her, though they cooperate with Wisp spotting to make her sniping more accurate. If you could do something with her posing with her rifle with an adventurous grin, that'd be great. I also wrote some stuff about her in the art link if you need some info on her backstory. Will leave it mostly to artistic freedom to you!
Payment: Gems!

Let me know if it's all good. Thanks much! :D
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing
Sounds fun! I'll DM you a sketch in a few, ty for your interest! :>
@Joywing
Sounds fun! I'll DM you a sketch in a few, ty for your interest! :>
@MPpotion Awesome! I'll set up a CR with the payment. Thanks!
@MPpotion Awesome! I'll set up a CR with the payment. Thanks!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
Another one done! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713027527169540106/835845521443651592/khainecolors.png[/img]
Another one done!
khainecolors.png
The wavecrest is on and I want get some extra joxar stuff! Would anyone like to order some art?

The wavecrest is on and I want get some extra joxar stuff! Would anyone like to order some art?

@MPpotion I'd love to snag the promo slot if possible!

Reference: Rell
Extra Info: her armor is dark bronze w/black and gold accents in case it's hard to see! as far as pose, go wild! (and feel free to simplify her armor as much as needed) the main word to describe her would be "feral" but her heart's in the right place and she'll always try to help whoever needs it, especially if there are a few explosions along the way
Payment: Could i do partial item payment with a crate and the rest in gems?
@MPpotion I'd love to snag the promo slot if possible!

Reference: Rell
Extra Info: her armor is dark bronze w/black and gold accents in case it's hard to see! as far as pose, go wild! (and feel free to simplify her armor as much as needed) the main word to describe her would be "feral" but her heart's in the right place and she'll always try to help whoever needs it, especially if there are a few explosions along the way
Payment: Could i do partial item payment with a crate and the rest in gems?
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@theoncomingstorm
*elmo on fire emoji* Will be a pleasure to draw Rell! Destiny is a really cool game

And sure, can take a chest and some gems, the chest price fluctuates a lot now because of the season but the lowest I found rn is 220g, we can follow that if that's all right?
@theoncomingstorm
*elmo on fire emoji* Will be a pleasure to draw Rell! Destiny is a really cool game

And sure, can take a chest and some gems, the chest price fluctuates a lot now because of the season but the lowest I found rn is 220g, we can follow that if that's all right?
1 2 3 4