Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Chimerii’s Speedrun Corner
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@Chimerii
Could you do this lady? I've got a couple other refs if you need them
@Chimerii
Could you do this lady? I've got a couple other refs if you need them
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345 Can do! Accepted.
@Zorua345 Can do! Accepted.
AqaqXxe.png
Bump!
Bump!
AqaqXxe.png
A sale is starting! For at least the next 24 hours, prices are being reduced to 350g/385kt each, and 460g/505kt for 40-minute drawings. There will be a separate post on this thread for when the sale ends.

Prices are also permanently being shifted to the 1:1100 gem to treasure ratio.
A sale is starting! For at least the next 24 hours, prices are being reduced to 350g/385kt each, and 460g/505kt for 40-minute drawings. There will be a separate post on this thread for when the sale ends.

Prices are also permanently being shifted to the 1:1100 gem to treasure ratio.
AqaqXxe.png
Bump!
Bump!
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii

i- am very impressed on how you manage to put out good-looking artwork in such a short amount of time?? [applause]

could you do this guy? this is the only ref i have that's color and outfit accurate, otherwise he looks about the same as the art on his profile

i'll send payment by cr once you confirm ^v^
@Chimerii

i- am very impressed on how you manage to put out good-looking artwork in such a short amount of time?? [applause]

could you do this guy? this is the only ref i have that's color and outfit accurate, otherwise he looks about the same as the art on his profile

i'll send payment by cr once you confirm ^v^
uYrm8PL.gif
@avienary I can do that! If there’s any outfit you want in particular, please clarify it with the CR. Accepted and thank you!
@avienary I can do that! If there’s any outfit you want in particular, please clarify it with the CR. Accepted and thank you!
AqaqXxe.png
Bump!
Bump!
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii Very rad that you can pump art this quality out so fast! I'd love to get something of my darling gal Milk please, and would it be alright to use mixed payment for a 40 minute? If I did the math right I believe it to be 300g and 176kt
@Chimerii Very rad that you can pump art this quality out so fast! I'd love to get something of my darling gal Milk please, and would it be alright to use mixed payment for a 40 minute? If I did the math right I believe it to be 300g and 176kt
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
@Deercryptid Sure can do and neat design! Math looks correct, too. When sending over your CR, I’d appreciate it if you could tell me whether she has digitigrade or humanoid legs. Thank you and accepted!
@Deercryptid Sure can do and neat design! Math looks correct, too. When sending over your CR, I’d appreciate it if you could tell me whether she has digitigrade or humanoid legs. Thank you and accepted!
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36