Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 600g/750kt/$6 busts (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
@SoaringMoon

Sure! I'll fill out your form here (once for each character) and if you're interested, we can pick it up in a DM!

Name: Aura
References: Her toyhouse page has both visual and written references!
Requests: I've got two separate ideas for her expression, depending on if you're interested we can talk about it! She's got a standard outfit in her references!
Payment form: gems!

Name: Scamp
References: Same as Aura; he has both visual and written references!
Requests: Same as Aura; I've got two separate ideas for his expression, depending on if you're interested we can talk about it! He's also got a standard outfit in his references.
@SoaringMoon

Sure! I'll fill out your form here (once for each character) and if you're interested, we can pick it up in a DM!

Name: Aura
References: Her toyhouse page has both visual and written references!
Requests: I've got two separate ideas for her expression, depending on if you're interested we can talk about it! She's got a standard outfit in her references!

Name: Scamp
References: Same as Aura; he has both visual and written references!
Requests: Same as Aura; I've got two separate ideas for his expression, depending on if you're interested we can talk about it! He's also got a standard outfit in his references.
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png
@SoaringMoon

Hello!! I'd love to order two busts if possible!

Name: Ikki
References: Toyhouse profile. His references are the first two images in the gallery!
Requests: An annoyed expression or even sticking his tongue out if that's okay
Payment form: 400 gems!

Name: Mariska
References: Toyhouse profile.
Requests: A happy/smiley expression would do!
Payment form: 400 gems as well
@SoaringMoon

Hello!! I'd love to order two busts if possible!

Name: Ikki
References: Toyhouse profile. His references are the first two images in the gallery!
Requests: An annoyed expression or even sticking his tongue out if that's okay
Payment form: 400 gems!

Name: Mariska
References: Toyhouse profile.
Requests: A happy/smiley expression would do!
Payment form: 400 gems as well
@PajaroEstupido I would most likely have to charge 500 gems for each bust because of their design. Total would be 1000 gems. If that sounds good you can send CR :)
@PajaroEstupido I would most likely have to charge 500 gems for each bust because of their design. Total would be 1000 gems. If that sounds good you can send CR :)
thIF0cm.png
@SoaringMoon

Sounds a-okay to me! I'll send a CR pronto!
@SoaringMoon

Sounds a-okay to me! I'll send a CR pronto!
b
b
thIF0cm.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png