Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Obelisk Adopt + Dragon Busts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][color=292B38]I'm new to this site but I'm looking to make some extra money via commissions! Unfortunately I'm in a very tight financial situation and I'd like to be able to create some extra funding for groceries and start saving up to get out of my current living situation. It's motivated me to start marketing my art more and I felt like this would be a good place to begin. [color=0][b]Commissions are Currently:[/b] closed [color=2b5ca1][u][b]Slots[/b][/u] [color=292B38]Kaykat [color=0][+] [color=292B38]I'm currently only taking [color=0][b]$USD[/b][/color] [color=292B38]payments via [color=03087][b]PayPal[/color] and [color=3D95CE][b]Venmo[/b][/color]. [color=7995C1][u]Please let me know if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for future in-game currency slots![/u][color=292B38] I'd like payment either [color=0][b]upfront[/b] [color=292B38]or [color=0][b]upon a confirmed sketch[/b][color=292B38] -- whichever makes you more comfortable! [color=2b5ca1][b][u]What I Will Draw:[/u][/color] [color=0][b]Flight Rising Dragons[/b][color=292B38] (yes I will do Obelisks!!) as well as any [color=0][b]Off-Site Creatures[/b][color=292B38] or [b][color=0]OCs[/b][color=292B38] that you may have. I will draw [color=0][b]anthros[/b][color=292B38] as well upon request. Anything [color=DE3335][b]without[/b][color=292B38] a humanoid face that isn't crazy robotic is probably on the table. Just ask! :) [color=2b5ca1][u][b]Pricing + Style Examples Below![/b][/u] [color=0][b]Obelisk Adopt[/b] [color=0][b]$5[/b] [color=292B38]Full Color Adopt Base. No apparel. All genes available. Base can be flipped upon request. Colored example coming soon! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/36259455_ktNuwUMKhpvHpnI.png[/img] [color=0][b]Hatchlings[/b] [color=0][b]$3[/b] [color=292B38]Full Color Chibi type design. Background color can be added upon request. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35904348_cOgsZQUNDzJ0Klk.png[/img] [color=0][b]Full Busts[/b] [b]$8[/b] [color=292B38] Full Color large render type design. Apparel NOT Included. Pricing to be discussed based on complexity. Background color can be added upon request. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/32886762_WhyBMfVWUhrLLC9.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35904382_gFk7i9z23u3zsKL.png[/img] [color=292B38]This shop will be updated as time goes and I have better examples to show. I am still new at this so please try to be patient with me. Thank you!! [/center]
I'm new to this site but I'm looking to make some extra money via commissions! Unfortunately I'm in a very tight financial situation and I'd like to be able to create some extra funding for groceries and start saving up to get out of my current living situation. It's motivated me to start marketing my art more and I felt like this would be a good place to begin.

Commissions are Currently: closed

Slots
Kaykat
[+]

I'm currently only taking $USD payments via PayPal and Venmo.

Please let me know if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for future in-game currency slots!

I'd like payment either upfront or upon a confirmed sketch -- whichever makes you more comfortable!

What I Will Draw:

Flight Rising Dragons (yes I will do Obelisks!!) as well as any Off-Site Creatures or OCs that you may have. I will draw anthros as well upon request.
Anything without a humanoid face that isn't crazy robotic is probably on the table. Just ask! :)

Pricing + Style Examples Below!

Obelisk Adopt
$5
Full Color Adopt Base.
No apparel. All genes available. Base can be flipped upon request.
Colored example coming soon!
36259455_ktNuwUMKhpvHpnI.png

Hatchlings
$3
Full Color Chibi type design.
Background color can be added upon request.
35904348_cOgsZQUNDzJ0Klk.png
Full Busts
$8
Full Color large render type design.
Apparel NOT Included. Pricing to be discussed based on complexity.
Background color can be added upon request.
32886762_WhyBMfVWUhrLLC9.png
35904382_gFk7i9z23u3zsKL.png

This shop will be updated as time goes and I have better examples to show. I am still new at this so please try to be patient with me.

Thank you!!

Flight Rising Currency Pinglist
@/T474 @/HellsGate
Flight Rising Currency Pinglist
@/T474 @/HellsGate
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump