Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aquilonius art commissions !!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Good heavens your art is gorgeous, however your minimum prices are looking WAY WAY WAY too low!! A full color shaded art piece goes typically anywhere from 1000g to way over that on this site. I understand this is PWYW but you should raise your minimum prices much higher, you deserve much more than the minimum you’re asking for lol
Good heavens your art is gorgeous, however your minimum prices are looking WAY WAY WAY too low!! A full color shaded art piece goes typically anywhere from 1000g to way over that on this site. I understand this is PWYW but you should raise your minimum prices much higher, you deserve much more than the minimum you’re asking for lol
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@StrudieNugget

thank you!! i really have no sense of price, so thanks for the advice!

to me, 1000 gems sounds like a lot, although it's probably just because i've never had over twenty gems at once before i opened this shop, but i will raise the price a bit!!
@StrudieNugget

thank you!! i really have no sense of price, so thanks for the advice!

to me, 1000 gems sounds like a lot, although it's probably just because i've never had over twenty gems at once before i opened this shop, but i will raise the price a bit!!
121ecbff67b79f30b220500386296f874b02d08e.jpg
Typically the ratio on this site is 100g:$1 so if that helps with your pricing :D

The treasure to gem ratio is also a tad bit screwed up right now it’s about ~1300t:1g
Typically the ratio on this site is 100g:$1 so if that helps with your pricing :D

The treasure to gem ratio is also a tad bit screwed up right now it’s about ~1300t:1g
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@StrudieNugget

thank you!! i'll be perfectly honest, i keep the t/g ratio 1000:1 only because i'm lazy and calculators are banned on my device.

*sees your forum posts count* holy crow-
@StrudieNugget

thank you!! i'll be perfectly honest, i keep the t/g ratio 1000:1 only because i'm lazy and calculators are banned on my device.

*sees your forum posts count* holy crow-
Haha I understand. I do plan on snagging a commission whenever your slots aren’t so full

Ive been around for a few years hah

I’m also very active
Haha I understand. I do plan on snagging a commission whenever your slots aren’t so full

Ive been around for a few years hah

I’m also very active
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
thank you!!

one does wish to gain so many posts that there is a need for a seventh star
thank you!!

one does wish to gain so many posts that there is a need for a seventh star
Could you ping me when your list is more freed up? Or put me on a queue or something?

also it’s strudlenugget not strudienugget haha
Could you ping me when your list is more freed up? Or put me on a queue or something?

also it’s strudlenugget not strudienugget haha
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
*sees the L* w a i t

i'll ping you!!
*sees the L* w a i t

i'll ping you!!
Tysm!
Tysm!
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
@ShinyLumeo

looking at the format of your toyhouse, i was wondering if you wanted a serious drawing or a meme-ish drawing? because if memes then you get memes meme-ish drawing meaning me drawing beethoven chonkk and carrying five hundred pizzas-
@ShinyLumeo

looking at the format of your toyhouse, i was wondering if you wanted a serious drawing or a meme-ish drawing? because if memes then you get memes meme-ish drawing meaning me drawing beethoven chonkk and carrying five hundred pizzas-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14