Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cellspine's art shop (closed)
1 2 3 4
hi!! your art is super cute wowow i love the first lineless fullbody and the last sharp lined fullbody example;;
i just thought i'd give you a heads up for future reference that the conversion ratio on FR is generally $1 :100 gems : ~100,000 treasure, which means you're currently making art for the money equivalents of between $0.30-2.50 :"DD
FR does unfortunately have a really bad habit of severely undervaluing artists, where i see a lot of skilled people selling works for $5-10 max, but i still think you should consider raising your prices! if not now, then later once you've garnered a larger audience :"D
hi!! your art is super cute wowow i love the first lineless fullbody and the last sharp lined fullbody example;;
i just thought i'd give you a heads up for future reference that the conversion ratio on FR is generally $1 :100 gems : ~100,000 treasure, which means you're currently making art for the money equivalents of between $0.30-2.50 :"DD
FR does unfortunately have a really bad habit of severely undervaluing artists, where i see a lot of skilled people selling works for $5-10 max, but i still think you should consider raising your prices! if not now, then later once you've garnered a larger audience :"D
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
@zihui
thank you so so much for the advice- this is merely my first batch of commissions! considering how they sold out so fast, I will be definitely upping the prices by at least quadruple, but I didn't know that I was valuing the pieces so little lol
and thank you so much for the compliment as well, i appreciate it and i am glad my art is getting a good first impression with everyone ^^
@zihui
thank you so so much for the advice- this is merely my first batch of commissions! considering how they sold out so fast, I will be definitely upping the prices by at least quadruple, but I didn't know that I was valuing the pieces so little lol
and thank you so much for the compliment as well, i appreciate it and i am glad my art is getting a good first impression with everyone ^^
Celeana.gif ___
___
___
___

any pronouns!
FR time +0
@callistorm Heyya! Can I get on the pinglist? Also I'd like to I think your prices are too low for your art. You handle dragons really nicely and its oddly low pricing

The gem to dollar ratio is about $1 to 100g to 100,000 treasure btw

EDIT: Oh looks like someone already mentioned it XD Glad to hear / see
@callistorm Heyya! Can I get on the pinglist? Also I'd like to I think your prices are too low for your art. You handle dragons really nicely and its oddly low pricing

The gem to dollar ratio is about $1 to 100g to 100,000 treasure btw

EDIT: Oh looks like someone already mentioned it XD Glad to hear / see
adfa.png
@Riku114
Yea, I'll ping you when my slots are back open! I will raise my prices a good bit though so be prepared for that I guess ;O
@Riku114
Yea, I'll ping you when my slots are back open! I will raise my prices a good bit though so be prepared for that I guess ;O
Celeana.gif ___
___
___
___

any pronouns!
FR time +0
here is the commission for Skiatha! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ryKDlst.png[/img]
here is the commission for Skiatha!
ryKDlst.png
Celeana.gif ___
___
___
___

any pronouns!
FR time +0
here is the commission for Onyxbat! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5rJ118M.png[/img]
here is the commission for Onyxbat!
5rJ118M.png
Celeana.gif ___
___
___
___

any pronouns!
FR time +0
here is the commission for Raccooon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lTRRV1f.png[/img]
here is the commission for Raccooon!
lTRRV1f.png
Celeana.gif ___
___
___
___

any pronouns!
FR time +0
these are open again!
pinglist:
@Riku114
@Onyxbat (not sure if you wanted to be on the pinglist, let me know if you want me to take you off!)
these are open again!
pinglist:
@Riku114
@Onyxbat (not sure if you wanted to be on the pinglist, let me know if you want me to take you off!)
Celeana.gif ___
___
___
___

any pronouns!
FR time +0
Yeah I'd like to stay on it :) though atm I can't get anything.
Yeah I'd like to stay on it :) though atm I can't get anything.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Onyxbat
No worries! I'll keep you on the pinglist then :P
@Onyxbat
No worries! I'll keep you on the pinglist then :P
Celeana.gif ___
___
___
___

any pronouns!
FR time +0
1 2 3 4