Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Defiance's Art Shop (Paused) Full
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Defiance Sounds good. I'll send a CR now, but no rush on your end. (It's more to make sure I don't forget later.)

As far as bribes, I didn't really have any specifics in mind. $50 converted to gems is 5500g, but then for bribing, would 10kg begin to convince you of anything, with potential extras for additional on top of that? :p
@Defiance Sounds good. I'll send a CR now, but no rush on your end. (It's more to make sure I don't forget later.)

As far as bribes, I didn't really have any specifics in mind. $50 converted to gems is 5500g, but then for bribing, would 10kg begin to convince you of anything, with potential extras for additional on top of that? :p
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Thanks! ^^ I'll accept the CR when I get a chance to start your commission

I may consider the 5500g. I'll think on it and get back to you ^^
10kg I'm thinking you meant 1kg, but as extra I'd mostly consider 6 digit dragons as well as any retired familiars of equivalent value (I'm not up to date on current familiar values)
@Alestrius

Thanks! ^^ I'll accept the CR when I get a chance to start your commission

I may consider the 5500g. I'll think on it and get back to you ^^
10kg I'm thinking you meant 1kg, but as extra I'd mostly consider 6 digit dragons as well as any retired familiars of equivalent value (I'm not up to date on current familiar values)
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance Sounds good!

And no, I meant 10kg, as in, 10000g. roughly double 5500 (rounded down, admittedly), since it was meant to be a bribe and that generally runs higher than base pricing. :p 1kg wouldn't come remotely near $50 usd.
@Defiance Sounds good!

And no, I meant 10kg, as in, 10000g. roughly double 5500 (rounded down, admittedly), since it was meant to be a bribe and that generally runs higher than base pricing. :p 1kg wouldn't come remotely near $50 usd.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Oh snap!! If you're actually considering 10kg then heck yeah I'm down hahaha
I legit thought I wouldn't get an offer that high ^^

If sooo here's here's a breakdown of what you'd get in the PSD
*Lineart
*Base color
*Shading
*Layer for each colored section: Any fluffs, nails, inner ears, accessories (if applied) such as wings, horns, fangs, etc.
*Folder with specific layers for the eyes
*Folder to contain layers for designs

I have one that I have not released yet and is basically done, but I haven't found a design for it if you'd like me to pm you what it looks like ^^

But I'm definitely up for making a custom designed one ^^
@Alestrius

Oh snap!! If you're actually considering 10kg then heck yeah I'm down hahaha
I legit thought I wouldn't get an offer that high ^^

If sooo here's here's a breakdown of what you'd get in the PSD
*Lineart
*Base color
*Shading
*Layer for each colored section: Any fluffs, nails, inner ears, accessories (if applied) such as wings, horns, fangs, etc.
*Folder with specific layers for the eyes
*Folder to contain layers for designs

I have one that I have not released yet and is basically done, but I haven't found a design for it if you'd like me to pm you what it looks like ^^

But I'm definitely up for making a custom designed one ^^
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance Are you willing to work off of description / messy / simple sketches and all? I might like some good and proper art of another doggo but I am bad at making clear art for canines XD
@Defiance Are you willing to work off of description / messy / simple sketches and all? I might like some good and proper art of another doggo but I am bad at making clear art for canines XD
adfa.png
@Riku114

I could do something like that ^^
Just a heads up though, I'm a little booked for a little bit now, but I'd love to give it a shot afterwards if you don't mind the wait
@Riku114

I could do something like that ^^
Just a heads up though, I'm a little booked for a little bit now, but I'd love to give it a shot afterwards if you don't mind the wait
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance Got it no worries
@Defiance Got it no worries
adfa.png
@prezial Here she is! Enjoy ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/uuGEVeS.png[/img] Sorry for the double ping ^^' I needed to fix something that was bothering the crap out of me lol
@prezial
Here she is! Enjoy ^^

uuGEVeS.png

Sorry for the double ping ^^' I needed to fix something that was bothering the crap out of me lol
iONBDu0.png
omg!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it thank you so so much :))))
omg!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it thank you so so much :))))
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
@prezial
You're welcome! Glad you like it ^^
@prezial
You're welcome! Glad you like it ^^
iONBDu0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6