Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frozen Art <3 (now with banners!)
1 2
[center][emoji=snowflake size=1][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=7]Frozen Art[/font][/size][emoji=snowflake size=1][/center] [center][size=10][font=courier]Hello and thank you for checking out my shop! I'm glad you have stopped by :)[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=10][font=courier]I create portraits of your amazing characters, trying my best to bring them to life for you! I am a younger artist to please be patient with me on times, for I am still in school.[/font][/size][/center] ____________________________________________________________________________ [center][size=10][font=courier][b]Examples and pricing of my art below![/b][/font][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AjBkOrV.png[/img] [center][size=10][font=courier]FLAT HALFBODY 350k[emoji=treasure size=1]/350[emoji=gem size=1][/font][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/alC1m6L.png[/img] [center][size=10][font=courier]SHADED HALFBODY 400k[emoji=treasure size=1]/400[emoji=gem size=1][/font][/size][/center] ____________________________________________________________________________ [center][size=10][font=courier][b]SKINS AND APPAREL:[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=10][font=courier]Each piece of apparel costs an extra 30k[emoji=treasure size=1]/30[emoji=gem size=1] Any skin or accent on your derg will cost you an extra 20k[emoji=treasure size=1]/20[emoji=gem size=1][/font][/size][/center] ____________________________________________________________________________ [center][size=10][font=courier][b]What I will do:[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=10][font=courier]-Dragons -Anthro -Furries -Feral -I dont do humans that often, but I defiantly can try! -basically everything why am I even making this list [emoji=tundra tongue size=1][/font][/size][/center] ____________________________________________________________________________ [center][size=10][font=courier][b]PINGLIST:[/b] queenruby :)[/font][/size][/center] ____________________________________________________________________________ [center][size=10][font=courier][b]WAITLIST:[/b] 1.queenruby 2. open 3. open[/font][/size][/center] ____________________________________________________________________________ [center][size=10][font=courier][b]BANNERS[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=10][font=courier]Ive opened a second part to my art shop, banners! :D This is a new addition, so currently I only have skydancers up for sale. (spirals are coming next!)[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=10][font=courier][b]BANNER BASE (SKYDANCER)[b][/font][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eSqcaun.png[/img] [center][size=10][font=courier][b]BANNER EXAMPLE[b][/font][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Z0jNNDn.png[/img][/center] [center][size=10][font=courier][b]BANNER INFO[b] -Each banner costs 50k[emoji=treasure size=1]/50[emoji=gem size=1] -Any apparel costs an extra 10k[emoji=treasure size=1]/10[emoji=gem size=1] -Any skin/accent costs an extra 15k[emoji=treasure size=1]/15[emoji=gem size=1] -If you want the banner link to lead to your dragon, let me know![/size][/center][/font]
Frozen Art
Hello and thank you for checking out my shop! I'm glad you have stopped by :)
I create portraits of your amazing characters, trying my best to bring them to life for you! I am a younger artist to please be patient with me on times, for I am still in school.

AjBkOrV.png
FLAT HALFBODY 350k/350

alC1m6L.png
SHADED HALFBODY 400k/400

Any skin or accent on your derg will cost you an extra 20k/20

-Anthro

-Furries

-Feral

-I dont do humans that often, but I defiantly can try!

-basically everything why am I even making this list
WAITLIST:

1.queenruby

2. open

3. open
BANNER BASE (SKYDANCER)
eSqcaun.png
BANNER EXAMPLE
Z0jNNDn.png
BANNER INFO

-Each banner costs 50k/50
-Any apparel costs an extra 10k/10
-Any skin/accent costs an extra 15k/15
-If you want the banner link to lead to your dragon, let me know!

b u m p :’)
b u m p :’)
:)
:)
goodnight :)
goodnight :)
gooodmorning
gooodmorning
b o o p
b o o p
bump
bump
I absolutely love your art! Why isn't there more people here?! How much would it cost for you to make a banner of my boi. If I had you draw his 3 apparel items, that would be 80 gems correct? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48633885][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/486339/48633885_350.png[/img][/url]
I absolutely love your art! Why isn't there more people here?! How much would it cost for you to make a banner of my boi. If I had you draw his 3 apparel items, that would be 80 gems correct?

48633885_350.png
bEvLAND.pngTfTGh.gif
@queenruby

yep! ill get started right away, and thank you! :D

(also love ur user, the new WOF book is amazing!!)
@queenruby

yep! ill get started right away, and thank you! :D

(also love ur user, the new WOF book is amazing!!)
@FrozenScales You're welcome, Ill send the payment over to you.

Thanks! I just got a bunch of the books yesterday. I haven't been able to get the newer ones so avoiding spoilers has been a pain >.<
@FrozenScales You're welcome, Ill send the payment over to you.

Thanks! I just got a bunch of the books yesterday. I haven't been able to get the newer ones so avoiding spoilers has been a pain >.<
bEvLAND.pngTfTGh.gif
1 2