Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Svurdios Ooh, nice! Thank you! And very few people actually use them but they [i]are[/i] den task items, so I figured I'd offer. I've got a lot of elemental stones, so let me know if there's any of those you need, but the non-elementals I have on hand are: [item=Concentration][item=Bolster][item=Ward][item=Scholar][item=Discipline][item=Sap][item=Guard] Plus a lot of consumeables. So, if you want any of those, let me know? If not, I still have no idea what to do, maybe... I dunno, I got familiars? Den task and Fiona ones.
@Svurdios

Ooh, nice! Thank you!

And very few people actually use them but they are den task items, so I figured I'd offer. I've got a lot of elemental stones, so let me know if there's any of those you need, but the non-elementals I have on hand are:

Concentration Bolster Ward Scholar Discipline Sap Guard

Plus a lot of consumeables. So, if you want any of those, let me know? If not, I still have no idea what to do, maybe... I dunno, I got familiars? Den task and Fiona ones.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Ohhhhh i had no idea I’ve never tried to expand my hib den. If you’d like to send over just some den tasks ones that’d be great (: I’m glad you like the moodboard!
@CalliopeVale

Ohhhhh i had no idea I’ve never tried to expand my hib den. If you’d like to send over just some den tasks ones that’d be great (: I’m glad you like the moodboard!
@Avurdios

Oh, cool! It's great for holding fodder until it's got a bonus/for a push, and for keeping the dragons you *like* but don't plan to breed or anything. I know a lot of people use it for their g1 collections, since people just... don't breed g1s, for some reason. I'll check what the first stones task is and send you those!

And heck yeah! I wasn't expecting the white theme, but it's interesting - gives me a very different feel for her personality. ... I'll send over some other early task mats for another board in a different color, if that interests you?
@Avurdios

Oh, cool! It's great for holding fodder until it's got a bonus/for a push, and for keeping the dragons you *like* but don't plan to breed or anything. I know a lot of people use it for their g1 collections, since people just... don't breed g1s, for some reason. I'll check what the first stones task is and send you those!

And heck yeah! I wasn't expecting the white theme, but it's interesting - gives me a very different feel for her personality. ... I'll send over some other early task mats for another board in a different color, if that interests you?
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale I’ve just never bothered to expand it I’ve always expanded my day time lair, but that sounds good!

Sure thing! I did white based on the wings and warrior theme but I can do another color/colors if you’d like. Do you have anything particular in mind?
@CalliopeVale I’ve just never bothered to expand it I’ve always expanded my day time lair, but that sounds good!

Sure thing! I did white based on the wings and warrior theme but I can do another color/colors if you’d like. Do you have anything particular in mind?
@Avurdios

Alright, deal! And red, if that's not a problem.
@Avurdios

Alright, deal! And red, if that's not a problem.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale not a problem at all! I’ll start right away (:
@CalliopeVale not a problem at all! I’ll start right away (:
@CalliopeVale I did two versions because I like the second one more (imo), but I know you preferred majority red [img]https://i.imgur.com/lL8UvrU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ww3EzmJ.png[/img]
@CalliopeVale I did two versions because I like the second one more (imo), but I know you preferred majority red

lL8UvrU.png

ww3EzmJ.png
@Avurdios

Aaa, I love them both! Thank you! I like the second better too, honestly - it's better to look at and provides more stuff to work with on lore/personality inspiration. Hmm. Girl might need a breed change one of these days to fit the sudden glamor knight vibes I'm getting...
@Avurdios

Aaa, I love them both! Thank you! I like the second better too, honestly - it's better to look at and provides more stuff to work with on lore/personality inspiration. Hmm. Girl might need a breed change one of these days to fit the sudden glamor knight vibes I'm getting...
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale I feel like the white adds a good contrast and really ties in the glamours knight vibes
@CalliopeVale I feel like the white adds a good contrast and really ties in the glamours knight vibes
@Avurdios

I know, right? Just... I think I've really got something here now. She'll never be all aloof with a million suitors, but she's big, beautiful, and badnff. I need to find some armor that suits her immediately.
@Avurdios

I know, right? Just... I think I've really got something here now. She'll never be all aloof with a million suitors, but she's big, beautiful, and badnff. I need to find some armor that suits her immediately.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37