Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coatl Headshots - 50g/kt [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="samandcheese" date="2021-02-21 14:57:06" ] @Asthmay How's this? I'm sorry the resolution isn't quite as good >.< [img]https://i.imgur.com/2mqq9iQ.png[/img] [/quote] yay!! it's great, thank you so much!
samandcheese wrote on 2021-02-21 14:57:06:
@Asthmay
How's this? I'm sorry the resolution isn't quite as good >.<

2mqq9iQ.png
yay!! it's great, thank you so much!
hyacinth_smol.pngwind.gif
Oh these are so cuteeee! Could you draw my avi dragon, Marshmallorie? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=65566861&skin=0&apparel=30851,30849,3690,3701&xt=dressing.png[/img] If you could include her tiara & earings that would be fantastic! I'll pay extra if you need
Oh these are so cuteeee! Could you draw my avi dragon, Marshmallorie?
dragon?did=65566861&skin=0&apparel=30851,30849,3690,3701&xt=dressing.png

If you could include her tiara & earings that would be fantastic! I'll pay extra if you need
YwaPqQj.png
Would it be possible for you to draw a baby coatl? Just wondering
Would it be possible for you to draw a baby coatl? Just wondering
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Snailu
Yeah! I'll get started now :) Since the tiara isn't complex, I won't charge extra either, but thanks for offering

@Dragonglimmer
I haven't drawn one yet, but I'm pretty sure I can
@Snailu
Yeah! I'll get started now :) Since the tiara isn't complex, I won't charge extra either, but thanks for offering

@Dragonglimmer
I haven't drawn one yet, but I'm pretty sure I can
Qk8xw5i.png
she/her • fr+3 • offline
wishlist
projects
hatchery
oki! would it be possible for you to draw this lil one for me please? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=57&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=130&auth=92f6459f455dc5d24c23d30668c1e8738e7f62cf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Let me know if you want extra payment, since you're making a whole new template and the genes are kinda complex.
oki! would it be possible for you to draw this lil one for me please?

dragon?age=0&body=130&bodygene=57&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=130&auth=92f6459f455dc5d24c23d30668c1e8738e7f62cf&dummyext=prev.png

Let me know if you want extra payment, since you're making a whole new template and the genes are kinda complex.

NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer
Ok! I'll get started as soon as I can. I'll just let ya know now that it'll definitely take a bit longer to finish since I am making a new template. With that being said, if you wouldn't mind paying 75g/kt instead of 50 that'd be nice, but I won't force you to pay extra :)
@Dragonglimmer
Ok! I'll get started as soon as I can. I'll just let ya know now that it'll definitely take a bit longer to finish since I am making a new template. With that being said, if you wouldn't mind paying 75g/kt instead of 50 that'd be nice, but I won't force you to pay extra :)
Qk8xw5i.png
she/her • fr+3 • offline
wishlist
projects
hatchery
Sure thing, 75kt is fine for me. I don't want to undervalue good art and hard work! I'll pay after you finish if you don't mind ^-^
Sure thing, 75kt is fine for me. I don't want to undervalue good art and hard work! I'll pay after you finish if you don't mind ^-^
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@samandcheese do you do take a treasure and gem mix
@samandcheese do you do take a treasure and gem mix
@Fireflicker
Yeah! That's totally fine :)
@Fireflicker
Yeah! That's totally fine :)
Qk8xw5i.png
she/her • fr+3 • offline
wishlist
projects
hatchery
@samandcheese K! Whats ur conversion rate? (So I'll know how much gems equals treasure and vice versa)
@samandcheese K! Whats ur conversion rate? (So I'll know how much gems equals treasure and vice versa)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7