Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- Art for Fodder {closed}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Koyako Okay, lovely! I'm leveling the fodder rn, so i'll probably submit a formal commission in a little bit. Thank you so much!
@Koyako Okay, lovely! I'm leveling the fodder rn, so i'll probably submit a formal commission in a little bit. Thank you so much!
YsjbxG8.pngA28Svy9.png
@Koyako [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] IzzetQueen [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Rounded Out Adoptable [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56442521&skin=37919&apparel=13083,17140&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 50 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] Here we are! I'd like her with her accent, eye and scarf apparel, please!
@Koyako

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: IzzetQueen
I summon you to cast the following spell: Rounded Out Adoptable
This spell shall be cast upon: dragon?did=56442521&skin=37919&apparel=13083,17140&xt=dressing.png
The following I place into the circle: 50 levels
Other specifications: Here we are! I'd like her with her accent, eye and scarf apparel, please!
YsjbxG8.pngA28Svy9.png
@IzzetQueen order received! Send the levels whenever ready!
@IzzetQueen order received! Send the levels whenever ready!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako Sent! Thank you so much!
@Koyako Sent! Thank you so much!
YsjbxG8.pngA28Svy9.png
AH SHOOT WAIT, Her scarf is really important to her character and i totally forgot about it, before you start can i update my order with it? I have a bunch of other leveled dragons i can send to make up for it as well. I'm so sorry ;-; If not thats totally understandable!

@Koyako
AH SHOOT WAIT, Her scarf is really important to her character and i totally forgot about it, before you start can i update my order with it? I have a bunch of other leveled dragons i can send to make up for it as well. I'm so sorry ;-; If not thats totally understandable!

@Koyako
YsjbxG8.pngA28Svy9.png
@IzzetQueen Received and recorded! The progress can be found on the spreadsheet.
@IzzetQueen Received and recorded! The progress can be found on the spreadsheet.
@IzzetQueen yup that’s fine, just send another 5 levels and update the ref photo.
@IzzetQueen yup that’s fine, just send another 5 levels and update the ref photo.
@Koyako Amazing, thank you so much! All updated and sent. This is my first time ordering Foddart, I'm sorry I'm such a Mess lmao
@Koyako Amazing, thank you so much! All updated and sent. This is my first time ordering Foddart, I'm sorry I'm such a Mess lmao
YsjbxG8.pngA28Svy9.png
@IzzetQueen no worries! There’s always a first for everyone!
@IzzetQueen no worries! There’s always a first for everyone!
@IzzetQueen I noticed that one of the leveled fodder has art . Would it be alright if I kept him? I will exalt another level 5. Or if you’d like, I’d pay you a little extra to keep him? ^^https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46385988
@IzzetQueen I noticed that one of the leveled fodder has art . Would it be alright if I kept him? I will exalt another level 5. Or if you’d like, I’d pay you a little extra to keep him? ^^https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46385988
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12