Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Gijinka/oc bust shots [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@OnyxBat It would!

I'd love to do Implora!
@OnyxBat It would!

I'd love to do Implora!
@immortaltrash389 Wonderful! :D I'll send it on over through CR!
@immortaltrash389 Wonderful! :D I'll send it on over through CR!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat Thank you! I'll get her started tonight!
@OnyxBat Thank you! I'll get her started tonight!
@immortaltrash389 No problem and thank you!
@immortaltrash389 No problem and thank you!
@OnyxBat Here ya go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778806689343471636/825619556550180864/Implora_Comm_3.28.png[/img] Also! In reference to non-FR ocs (cause I just noticed you'd asked after them) I do humanoid busts and pony busts/full bodies! I'm more than willing to offer examples via PM for either of these!
@OnyxBat Here ya go!

Implora_Comm_3.28.png

Also! In reference to non-FR ocs (cause I just noticed you'd asked after them) I do humanoid busts and pony busts/full bodies! I'm more than willing to offer examples via PM for either of these!
Thanks for drawing her <3 would you be able to add the hair sparkles like in the example pictures? If not, it's no big deal, I love her so much!

And that would be super cool if I could get some examples of those because I'd possibly be interested in some non-FR art.
Thanks for drawing her <3 would you be able to add the hair sparkles like in the example pictures? If not, it's no big deal, I love her so much!

And that would be super cool if I could get some examples of those because I'd possibly be interested in some non-FR art.
@OnyxBat Here's the edit! Sorry about forgetting the stars! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778806689343471636/825957438409670656/Implora_Comm_3.28.png[/img] Would you like to see humanoid or pony examples? Or both?
@OnyxBat Here's the edit! Sorry about forgetting the stars!
Implora_Comm_3.28.png

Would you like to see humanoid or pony examples? Or both?
No problem and thanks so much :)

The humanoid would be great, thans!
No problem and thanks so much :)

The humanoid would be great, thans!
Dragon: Obsidian
Payment: Gaoler Gene
Basic expression: Something regal with a hint of ominousness. Maybe something like this or this.
Very basic clothing style: Victorian Goth
Hairstyle: x

Dragon: Non FR OC
Basic expression: Something serene and daydreamy.
Very basic clothing style: And the flowers on her shirt are sunflowers. She's got a more boho/wanderlust aesthetic. Lots of dreamcatchers and arrows.
Hairstyle: Her hair is a wavy pony tail. The color of it is the same as the middle picture on her moodboard.
Dragon: Obsidian
Basic expression: Something regal with a hint of ominousness. Maybe something like this or this.
Very basic clothing style: Victorian Goth
Hairstyle: x

Dragon: Non FR OC
Basic expression: Something serene and daydreamy.
Very basic clothing style: And the flowers on her shirt are sunflowers. She's got a more boho/wanderlust aesthetic. Lots of dreamcatchers and arrows.
Hairstyle: Her hair is a wavy pony tail. The color of it is the same as the middle picture on her moodboard.
@OnxyBat Will do! I'll get them started when I can!
@OnxyBat Will do! I'll get them started when I can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24